itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
am bored of this ganga J and gauri  also coming nw drama 
nolla thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shinya

yes, I could see how helpless anandi was feeling that neither her current nor her ex husband could go and get Ratan arrested. They did not even report to police. 

Shiv only reported the ward boy's crime not ganga's case. that was stupid of collector. But anandi should have given this idea to shiv as she knows that no one in jaitsar other than her can get any valid ideas on their own. 

They didn't report as jagya wanted ganga to decide b4 they cld take action!!!! As of now she is unconscience!!!
Edited by nolla - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ritzi12

am bored of this ganga J and gauri  also coming nw drama 

gauri is coming ? where did u get the news
itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Ash_Storyteller

gauri is coming ? where did u get the news

i mean J gng to gauri  gauri will cm or not i dnt knw but her name will be draggedπŸ˜†
oh ok as i was wondering who will play her role and thinking whether anjum is coming back or they are hiring a new person?
nolla thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahi12

i don't  think cvs are sacrificing Shiv;s character .He is acting wisely first collect as many proofs as they can ,  solid proofs so that once Ratan came in their clutches he can never escape i don't find anything wrong in Shiv's behavIor   .In such situations one has to act wisely Patience is the key to success Ratan is not a weakling Shiv will go get him arrested he can get himself bailed out even Rat has various connections he can do a lot so at least first they need find some strong evidences against him Ganga getting well the biggest Evidence  then charge on Ratan Thats a wise approach from Shiv .Ratan is also biological father of child to prove him a wrong person and get custody of child to Ganga permanently is a difficult work For that first they need to find strong proofs to prove him a wrong person .This is what cvs are doing .They are not sacrificing Shiv's character but proving him a wise person  If he will go and get Rat arrested now then how he will prove him a culprit? what proofs he has in hands? he has beaten Ganga her tortured like this /?a doctor's report too Jagaya's  Ratan can use it into negative sides and there are a lot many people who will bow down their head to him whole village who is scared of him then what Shiv will get in his hands  ? So cvs are having a realistic approach here and showing Shiv wise .First find strong evidences then get  Ratan behind bars for such a long time he spends his whole life there and dies there 

Absolutely right mahi!!
i think the moderators are soon going to open a sticky thread abt  'all discussions about Gauri Back here please' as there are so many people posting about it πŸ˜†
Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ash_Storyteller

i think the moderators are soon going to open a sticky thread abt  'all discussions about Gauri Back here please' as there are so many people posting about it πŸ˜†

It is very much required. πŸ˜†
Bored the same kind of threads again and again..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nolla

They didn't report as jagya wanted ganga to decide b4 they cld take action!!!! As of now she is unconscience!!!

Nolla, we all know anandi, dont we ? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

She is the famous sarpanch of Jaitsar.. she is capable of taking independent decisions. She has a strong determination (πŸ˜†) ... we know this.

In the past, she has solved many such cases.. eg dhongi baba, her student's child marriage, phuli's case and so on.

Why should jagya or shiv stop her now ? why does she have to tell shiv to make sure ratan is arrested ?... well, she can do it herself... she is still the sarpanch. And this incident happened in her village.

This is not our old anandi. very disappointed with her current stand. I was expecting her to take control of the situation and solve the case in one day and prove mahan once again.

I feel Shiv must be blamed for this. Shiv's constant taunt on SR is making her this way.

Edited by Shinya - 11 years ago
tistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Plz plz plz CVs stop showing DS's over showering love for her Doctor laadla Grandsond.It is really intolerable.There are so many Doctors in our country or should I say in the whole world who are doing night shift even in the very unfriendly atomsphere and thet dont have anyone to support them.Jaggu is in a very much better or best place and he doesnt need that kind of silly love more.He is not doing any kind of unusual work Each and every doctors do this bcoz this is under their duty.Bringing food ,calling him home for rest...why these kinds of nonsenses are going? 😑  Doesnt Jaggu's hospital make food for doctors??? or they provide so much bad quality of food that Jaggu needs special treat 😑😑  Really this is height.He hasnt done anything that appreciable now and DS is praising him like a Kargil fighting soldier 😑 Edited by tistaa - 11 years ago