Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
areey what was so special in today s episode plus two cooks fighting,koi toh twist lao .The truth cvs cant proceed without bringing a toophan tragedy,they cant bring so soon becoz anandi s life has just started so they are just draging .I guess i should just survive on reading updates .
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
seems cast n crew celebrating makar sankranthi n chalo aagaya done shot their own celebrations who are avialable on sets it seems. no story ,nothing just stuck n ansh seems like became supporting characters. too much use of bds of A in filler epi. ansh story is at very slow pace ๐Ÿฅฑ if cvs didn't ve story after anandi mrg with shiv n jagya return to haveli ,they can end it on good note if they can't stretch the story instead of filler epis n just showing pakodas making n pakodas eating n kite flying n servants fighting ๐Ÿฅฑ

Edited by Savz_uniqueblis - 11 years ago
mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Anandi's wardrobe manager and Shiv's make up artist both need to be kicked out of the sets they both are overdoing their job..replace them with sensible people
mocking_bird thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Too less of Ganga shown this week. I want Sriti's scenes.
Yash.Pal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sidra08

congrats for new FT the most entertaining thread of BV forum๐Ÿ˜›...members relaxing place where they can relax after bearing the show๐Ÿ˜†

Relax and then go to war ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
Yash.Pal thumbnail
Originally posted by: Libra123

Ok.. New FT, so new frustration...

Cvs spent all the money for the new side characters...so everyone has to take a pay cut including saree designers and writers, they even disappeared the main male lead to pay the side characters...
So, anandi's dressing is soo dull...
Coming to writers..their brains work only if they get money...coz their brains are not working they are coming up with crap, with the little money are they getting some sensible scenes here and there...
Wow...I did come up with new frustration...๐Ÿฅฑ

To be honest I did not notice the BD, I know Sheetsden and other members have been talking about it for a long time, but I did not notice, may be wasn't paying attention, it was too boring any way. Combi of Jagya and Nandu gets my goat.  As it is I dislike the character Jagya, then this new avatar of soulful look, monotone of a voice, i-am-having-self-pity look is just too unattractive.
itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
๐Ÿ˜กAm frustrated at CVs for making falooda of epi  !! tat too special epi !!๐Ÿ˜ก

Kk there are BDs  and sm situations aroused which cudnt be avoided but aacha part toh dikhaya hi nahin special epi toh mon ko hona chahiye ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผnot on sat  ๐ŸฅบY they made fool n showed servant politics 
Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: YashpalDhavan

To be honest I did not notice the BD, I know Sheetsden and other members have been talking about it for a long time, but I did not notice, may be wasn't paying attention, it was too boring any way. Combi of Jagya and Nandu gets my goat. As it is I dislike the character Jagya, then this new avatar of soulful look, monotone of a voice, i-am-having-self-pity look is just too unattractive.

aww dont be so harsh on the poor guy...u see he has suffered the most...ppl cant handle one wife he had to deal with two :-)...now he is the chief Mahan of BV
no wonder he has gone into self pity :-)
Yash.Pal thumbnail
Originally posted by: nniks

aww dont be so harsh on the poor guy...u see he has suffered the most...ppl cant handle one wife he had to deal with two :-)...now he is the chief Mahan of BV
no wonder he has gone into self pity :-)

๐Ÿคฃ
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I have no issues with the use of BDs .If the actors are good they should be able to do th scene convincingly whether the person is playing the character is present in front of them or it is just a block of wood.

The scenes become very choppy and you don't know who is looking at whom and who is responding to what  because of excessive use of close ups and no long shots to show where the actors are positioned.It takes away the pleasure of enjoying the scene.

So please CVs it would be much appreciated if the use of BDs is minimised.