Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke
Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

India-Forums

Plz CVs dont break Rajiv and Rachna jodi plzz (Page 2)

MSN_Vanny IF-Rockerz
MSN_Vanny
MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ana1Supergirl

I live in US and everyday I take out time from busy sedule to watch SSLPK jut for Mayank- Gunjan and Rajeev- rachna jodi. i really hope they don't break Rajeev-Rachna jodi as they have really chemistry.

Hey there fellow RajNan! Big smile Nice to meet you! 

Welcome to our forum! Hug

You seem to love the initial jodis! Elaborate on your love for RajNa please? Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fIA_KhANpepples_joy

awesomeme Groupbie
awesomeme
awesomeme

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
I am a rajna fan 2

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

fIA_KhANpepples_joybrat2008MSN_Vanny

MSN_Vanny IF-Rockerz
MSN_Vanny
MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by awesomeme

I am a rajna fan 2

Welcome dear! Hug

I hope all the RajNa fans gather here peacefully! Confused

Ana1SupergirlfIA_KhANpepples_joybrat2008

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Even Iam Watching The Show Anymore Due To Lots Of Reasons. I Still RR Together And Gunjan To Live With Her Dad in Austraila And Find A Nice A Guy There. (:

Edited by SilverFairy - 25 January 2013 at 8:59pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Ana1SupergirlfIA_KhANShas3pepples_joybrat2008MSN_Vanny

edabella Goldie
edabella
edabella

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
No offense but the only girl I want Rajeev to be with is Chaya.  I don't know if the CV's are gonna have the two main female leads marry into the same family.  Sometimes CV's are not onto havin' all main female/male leads marry into the same family & instead they go for the less coincidential option- having the main female/male leads marry into different families.  I have my own reasons as to why I am not onto Rajeev + Rachna & I won't get that much into my reasoning now.  I know the show hasn't been focusing much on Chaya but it would be nice if both Rajeev & her got more screen time & a nice way for this to happen is if there's a Rajeev + Chaya love story.  This is part of my POV & I am wondering if the CV's will eventually go through with a Rajeev + Chaya romantic track in the future.  Honestly, I don't feel like only Gunjhun can whip Vihaan into shape & not Rachna.  I can see both girls doing this.  In fact,  In fact with Vihaan & Rachna, I am seeing both of them whipping eachother into shape & Rachna becoming more wise and aggressive while he becomes more soft and caring while they're whipping eachother into shape.  I never wanted Gunjhun to be with anyone but Mayank & w/all the Mayank + Gunjhun romance on the show and well basically their love story so far, I just could never warm up to her being with either Vihaan or Rajeev.  I hope I don't chappals thrown at me for this postLOL but l will repeat this is part of my POV.  Mayank + Gunjhun won for best jodi or best new jodi at the Zee Rishtey Awards after all- this could be a big factor in considering who Gunjhun should end up with.  I think Mayank will eventually change his ways after all & give his mom more of a piece of his mind.

Edited by edabella - 25 January 2013 at 9:22pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JShiv-PrimaDonna-

Sweitzer Senior Member
Sweitzer
Sweitzer

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Edabella I totally respect your POV but the show is about Rachna and gunjan. I like chaya too but she is a supporting lead female and if we pair Rajiv with her then Rajiv wont be having much screen space and will be considered in a supporting role.. Im sure you see how often Chaya is shown in the serial and im sure we all want to see more of Rajiv. So for me only Rajiv+Rachnaa all the way :)

Ana1SupergirlfIA_KhANShas3chacha_chaudhri

Ana1Supergirl Newbie
Ana1Supergirl
Ana1Supergirl

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MSN_Vanny

Originally posted by Ana1Supergirl

I live in US and everyday I take out time from busy sedule to watch SSLPK jut for Mayank- Gunjan and Rajeev- rachna jodi. i really hope they don't break Rajeev-Rachna jodi as they have really chemistry.

Hey there fellow RajNan !Big smileNice to meet you!

Welcome to our forum!Hug

You seem to love the initial jodis! Elaborate on your love for RajNa please?Wink

Hey there nice to meet u. I wold love too but maybe tommorow evening since I have SATs tommorow.
All I really want is rachna and Rajeev as he can understand her very well. Also loves her!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fIA_KhAN

sparkling-star Senior Member
sparkling-star
sparkling-star

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
I think Rajeev is more compatible with Rachna too. :) But Gunjan-Vihaan is no, no for me. I like her better with Mayank. 

BUT PLEASE NO MARRIGE. LIKE NO. For once I would like to see a collage romance on Indian television which doesn't jump into a marriage. I really want Rachna-Rajeez to develop a friendship-turned-love story then when they are more older and mature... marriage. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ana1SupergirlfIA_KhANForeverSHINeebrat2008chacha_chaudhri

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index