Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke
Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

India-Forums

Plz CVs dont break Rajiv and Rachna jodi plzz

Sweitzer Senior Member
Sweitzer
Sweitzer

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
To the producer and director of SSLP                                                                                                            Please cvs dont separate rajiv and rachna jodii!!! They are the sparke of the show. They have such a great chemistry much much better than Vihaan Rachna so please dont dissapoint the audience!! Gunjan and Vihaan makes a nice couple since Gunjan is very mature and intelligent and Vihaan the spoiled brat and he needs a girl like Gunjan. I just saw the precap where It shows Rijiv helping Gunjan hope he just helping her to get vihaan exposed and nothing much. I dont want cvs to get rajiv and gunjan married and rachna and vihan and then savitrii jii wouldnot like gunjan since he will be rajiv wife and favour rachna cause he would be vihaan's wife, i just dont want that as it happend in bidaai between sadna and ragni. Sooo pleaseee make Rajive and Rachna a couple and let their relation develop slowly and Gunjan either with Mayank or Vihaan!!   Anyone there who is agree with my post?? I hope there are many of you:)

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Ana1Supergirlbeatrice_89fIA_KhANAnu101kashishrocksForeverSHINeebrat2008Shas3MSN_VannyDOC108-Eris-Surish

brainychild92 IF-Sizzlerz
brainychild92
brainychild92

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
i don't care who ends up with who at this point but no way do i want either of them going with vihaan.. especially gunjun. he doesn't deserve her! as for rachna; i really want her with rajiv. i liked them initially but right now i don't know...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

booglefIA_KhANShas3pepples_joyForeverSHINeebrat2008MSN_Vanny-PrimaDonna-DOC108...Tanu...

-Eris- IF-Stunnerz
-Eris-
-Eris-

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
I am with you on this Thumbs Up. Am a little upset with the precap as well but I hope they bond just to expose Vihaan. CV s if you are reading this then here are my arguments supporting Rajeev Rachna -

1 Every man in the show can not fall in love with Gunjan. You already have Mayank still in love with her even though he is married, then there is Vihaan who was elated when he came to know he was getting engaged to Gunjan . Even Dholu is crazy about Gunjan LOL. You cant have all 3 leads in love with the same woman while the other lead has no man except creepy mintu has a crush on her Confused

2 You can have two 'HAVE NOTS' fall in love but when they are down they both need the comforing . So pl pair the two 'HAVE S' with them.

3 SD hates the mumbai ki ladki more if she was with Rajeev then she would not have to opportunity to hit taanas that she stole her son.

4 Rachna is not someone who can handle a guy who drinks. Rajeev will have to handle her. While Gunjan who loves to help everyone can set Vihaan straight.

5 A Gunjan Vihaan track can still keep the Mayank Gunjan track alive . Rajeev is a good man and a relation ship with him would end the hopes of the jodi which won the favourite new couple on Zee Rishte Awards!!

6 SD needs to be set straight and Gunjan the bahu who can live in the house and not the school quarters can do it. Only she can get Rajeev home to complete the family. If you pair Rachna with Vihaan she can not convince SD or even Vihaan to get Rajeev back.

7 I am a RajNa fan girl and will torture you by bombarding your site if you separate them.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Ana1SupergirlnnmmfIA_KhANkajal03Shas3pepples_joyForeverSHINeebrat2008MSN_Vannychacha_chaudhriDOC108happygirl123...Tanu...

brat2008 IF-Dazzler
brat2008
brat2008

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
The cv,s already broke up the Rajna pair once hopefully it does not happen again.
 Life goes a full circle hope rachna ends up where she started (With Rajeev )Big smile
  Rajeev,s maturity and rachna,s vulnerability make a great balanced equation and adds to their chemistryHeart
      Rajna fans are waiting for this pairing to happen from the beginning . Hope the cv,s don't break our hearts and hopes againConfused

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Ana1SupergirlfIA_KhANpepples_joyForeverSHINeeMSN_Vannychacha_chaudhriDOC108-Eris-

Sweitzer Senior Member
Sweitzer
Sweitzer

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
I totally agree with both of you. So hope cvs dont break our heart and if they do, not only i would stop watching but so many other friends of mine outside india forum who just watch this drama only for rajiv n racha.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Ana1SupergirlfIA_KhANpepples_joyForeverSHINeebrat2008DOC108MSN_Vanny-Eris-

Ana1Supergirl Newbie
Ana1Supergirl
Ana1Supergirl

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sweitzer

I totally agree with both of you. So hope cvs dont break our heart and if they do, not only i would stop watching but so many other friends of mine outside india forum who just watch this drama only for rajiv n racha.

I live in US and everyday I take out time from busy sedule to watch SSLPK jut for Mayank- Gunjan and Rajeev- rachna jodi. i really hope they don't break Rajeev-Rachna jodi as they have really chemistry.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

fIA_KhANbrat2008pepples_joyMSN_VannyDOC108

MSN_Vanny IF-Rockerz
MSN_Vanny
MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vibz88

I am with you on this Thumbs Up. Am a little upset with the precap as well but I hope they bond just to expose Vihaan. CV s if you are reading this then here are my arguments supporting Rajeev Rachna -

1 Every man in the show can not fall in love with Gunjan. You already have Mayank still in love with her even though he is married, then there is Vihaan who was elated when he came to know he was getting engaged to Gunjan . Even Dholu is crazy about Gunjan LOL. You cant have all 3 leads in love with the same woman while the other lead has no man except creepy mintu has a crush on her Confused

2 You can have two 'HAVE NOTS' fall in love but when they are down they both need the comforing . So pl pair the two 'HAVE S' with them.

3 SD hates the mumbai ki ladki more if she was with Rajeev then she would not have to opportunity to hit taanas that she stole her son.

4 Rachna is not someone who can handle a guy who drinks. Rajeev will have to handle her. While Gunjan who loves to help everyone can set Vihaan straight.

5 A Gunjan Vihaan track can still keep the Mayank Gunjan track alive . Rajeev is a good man and a relation ship with him would end the hopes of the jodi which won the favourite new couple on Zee Rishte Awards!!

6 SD needs to be set straight and Gunjan the bahu who can live in the house and not the school quarters can do it. Only she can get Rajeev home to complete the family. If you pair Rachna with Vihaan she can not convince SD or even Vihaan to get Rajeev back.

7 I am a RajNa fan girl and will torture you by bombarding your site if you separate them.

@Bold - ROFL ROFL Love it!!!! Clap Clap

Fantastic points!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Ana1SupergirlfIA_KhANkashishrocksbrat2008pepples_joyDOC108

MSN_Vanny IF-Rockerz
MSN_Vanny
MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
I'm here to support you all wonderful RajNa fans! Cool

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Ana1Supergirlkashishrockspepples_joybrat2008Shas3chacha_chaudhri

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index