0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

honestyfirst

IF-Rockerz

honestyfirst

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
Garv is a guy who has lost many things in the past due to appa saheb now he came for revenge
He is angry young man ...who is very strong n clever
His background music is also good
He knows some part of appa secret but not all
Or may be he is very clever that he understood that some secret is therr with gauri so he said he knos secret
I like the character

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tintin0602

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Garv character..good or bad" in Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tintin0602

Coolbie

tintin0602

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
I too liked his char. But the way he misbehaved with gaur, i cant understand. But i like his his guts to face appa,the evil. I will tell u more after analysing him more.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.