In Honor of Admin Priya.Nair -Appreciation Thread

Posted: 11 years ago
Did you guys know?

Did you guys know that Priya Di's used to and still is a total television buff? She almost watches everything that comes on her TV and that it was way worse back in the olden days?

And did you guys also know that her first username was totally geared towards her love for television?

fortvpur

Yep, that was her first username! For.tv.purposes. Amazing right? Don't you feel smarter?😆

Wait what?
So...
PD wasn't always an Admin?

Duh! She wasn't! She started off her career just like we all did. As a fan. As an avid TV watcher [not that anything changed] and then, boom! She became...the Queen of I-F. The epitome of responsibility!

Well, let us look at her Timeline shall we?

• She joined India-Forums in 2004
  • PD went on to become an active member in forums such as Tumhari Disha, Piya Ka Ghar, Reth and CID
  • PD then moderated the sections Tumhari Disha, Reth and Piya Ka Ghar around Feb 2005 [Zee TV buff I see]
  • And then in May 2005 --PD was promoted to the position of Global Moderator
  • Finally, in September 2009 - PD was promoted to the ultimate position --Admin of I-F

As you can see, I did some pretty extensive research! 🤣

But yesh, PD did NOT always start of as an Admin as the myth might go but nonetheless, she was always here, since 2005 --trying to make I-F a better place!

And now, I salute you PD, for supporting I-F through it's ups and downs. I salute you PD for supporting I-F and always being there for it's members, facing the toughest situations and providing a helping hand to us [the Dev Team] and the members.

No matter what the amount of dislikes and likes you got, the comments be them whatever, you were always there for us.

And now, it's our time to be there for you. Appreciate you, appreciate the 8 years of Moderator-ship. From February 2005 to February 2013...and the many more years to come.

Thank you.

Thank you for the tips.
Thank you for the helping hand.
Thank you for the love.
Thank you for the support.
Thank you for the ideas.
Thank you for being here.

You are like a mother hen, we your babies, some naughty, some nice, some team awesome, and some team blah blah blah [Ravjot, I am looking at you here]

PD,

Today is your day.

To shine.

To live.

To smile.

To be thanked.

To be appreciated.

Scroll down.
Edited by *Shifali* - 11 years ago
Messages!

|Persephone|

Hey Priya Di,

I still remember the first time I interacted with you. You made me believe that you were my age and so I shouldn't call you di and I fell for it! Unfortunately, I haven't gotten the chance to work with you much for whatever reason, but I do want to say that you definitely seem like one of the most competent people around!

The amount of time and energy you have put into making this site as amazing as it is definitely commendable! As understandable as it is, it's sad that you are leaving us now. Hopefully, you can enjoy the time off and get to actually participate as a member which sometimes we forget to do (I know I am guilty of this quite a lot). 

Well, I guess this is it! Wishing you the best for your future and hope that you'll still be around to impart all your knowledge and wisdom to us! 

Lots of Love and Wishes, Gunia

Jyoti06

Many many Congrats Priya for completing 8 long years of successful Moderation🥳🥳 and keeping the decorrum of IF  intact not only between  the members of IF but also keeping the Dev team united like one big happy family whenever we needed you 👏   .. I think more than you its definitely your hubby who need to b congratulated for tolerating 8 yrs of your dedication to IF and its kids 👏...I dont think today anyone of us can imagine IF without your support and guidance 😳...

I still remember my first long PM to you regarding my issues with a particular thread and forum and the way u cooled me down 😆😆... Since then we used to write those long never ending PMs debating over various daily soaps and actors whose names I wont mention here for safety 🤣.. We even discussed regarding how being in Dev team , its not always possible to discuss a show openly in forum because there is always that extra fair of  being termed bias or partial and so PM or MSN or FB  are the best options for venting out all the frustrations over any daily soap or any actor 🤣.. But even today I always loved debating with you  because we both know we will always hv opposite views over a daily soap 😆😆😆...It was always a pleasure to debate with you since u always came up with some really interesting views and I think I hv buttered u enough now 🤣\🤣

On a more serious note , I always appreciated the way you had a cool and matured view over everything and always tried to see both sides of the coin without any bias 👏👏👏... I will wish you all the best  both in virtual and real life and may IF continue to prosper under your shadow and guidance ... Once again many many congrats for reaching this milestone 👏

Angel-Jot.

Thank you to Priya for being such a great Admin and always being ready to help IF members. Her work is greatly appreciated. 

*Resham*

Wht can I say abt PD.. she is a gem and a great great support.. 

The best person, and a sweetheart🤗

Whenever I find something to get an answer from, she is here to handle us, as I said, a great support..

Priya , u rock and god bless you always..Thx fr everything 🤗 

Visha_Dhami

For Priya Di, we have had two encounters so far and you know when i first saw the title 'Admin of IF', i thought you would be strict but you, she actually responded to my PM and was really polite in her reply. After that, it was a long gap till we lately communicated again on Nach Baliye forum and i was like 'Wow, Priya di also watches NB? 😲' and loved your reviews there. Hoping to come across you again in that forum and like i said, you have the back door access to my shop. So feel free to drop by anything 😆

Here is a small gift for you and hope you like it 😊

Wait, this is not all.

Scroll down.
Edited by *Shifali* - 11 years ago

And in your honor...since you are a big Sallu fan!

Credits!

Labels/Banners: Gk_09 and -.Preet.-
Dev Team PMs: -Ravjot-
Siggies: --Greeshu--, Visha_Dhami and Dangerouzishk
Write-Up and Stalking: *Shifali*
Woo! Happy.. PD Appreciation Day! [for a lack of a better term] 🤣

Thank you for being such a great Admin Priya. 🤗

-Jot.

Wohoo.. Its up. Nice post Shifu 😊

Firstly, 8 years of moderation on IF 😎
Its certainly not easy finding time to come on IF besides having personal things to look after but 8 years of moderation shows hardwork and patience in dealing with various issues on IF. Thanks for being part to make the forum a better place and my best wishes for many more moderation years to come 😉
Edited by Visha_Dhami - 11 years ago

Many many Congrats Priya di  for completing 8 long years of successful Moderation🥳🤗

I still remember my first long PM to you regarding my issues with a coolbie status and the way u clear all the Position and  cooled me down..  I always appreciated the way you had a cool and matured view over everything .. Thank you to Priya di for being such a great Admin and always being ready to help IF members. Wishing you the best for your future👍🏼

Agree with all👏

Thank you for the tips.

Thank you for the helping hand.

Thank you for the love.

Thank you for the support.

Thank you for the ideas.

Thank you for being here.

Thanks Shifu for made a Beautiful appreciation Thread..must needed🤗

Edited by Deepali88 - 11 years ago
Thank you for being such a wonderful admin, Priya Di..
8 years of moderation.. Wow! Thank you for being there :)

Lovely post Shifsie <3

-Stuti
I do believe PD has been here from day one since the forum got started so i guess its more than 8 long years. So I can safely say India-forum is her baby. Many people have came and gone but PD has always  been here. A great support system for the entire DT clan and fellow admin. 

She likes to stand out from the crowd be it soap debates or actors or sports and many may have noticed that in NB recently. Love to discuss cricket, esp during IPL and world cups, our likes for the same american shows makes it even more interesting and now recently Nach baliye with her😎. Thank Gawd we doesnt like the same actors so my both RKs are safe with me😆. 

Congrats PD for completing 8 years..you have many more years to complete here😛. Happy spamming and enjoy your "break" while you can PD, once me goes MIA, everyone will come after you and Shru as I will make sure to promote your dabba for free😈😆😆. 
Edited by Aahaana - 11 years ago
Congrats Priya...I am glad you were part of the CID forum once. [:}]