Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

-Jwalamukhi-

IF-Stunnerz

-Jwalamukhi-

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
Did you guys know?

Did you guys know that Priya Di's used to and still is a total television buff? She almost watches everything that comes on her TV and that it was way worse back in the olden days?

And did you guys also know that her first username was totally geared towards her love for television?

fortvpur

Yep, that was her first username! For.tv.purposes. Amazing right? Don't you feel smarter?LOL

Wait what?
So...
PD wasn't always an Admin?

Duh! She wasn't! She started off her career just like we all did. As a fan. As an avid TV watcher [not that anything changed] and then, boom! She became...the Queen of I-F. The epitome of responsibility!

Well, let us look at her Timeline shall we?

• She joined India-Forums in 2004
  • PD went on to become an active member in forums such as Tumhari Disha, Piya Ka Ghar, Reth and CID
  • PD then moderated the sections Tumhari Disha, Reth and Piya Ka Ghar around Feb 2005 [Zee TV buff I see]
  • And then in May 2005 --PD was promoted to the position of Global Moderator
  • Finally, in September 2009 - PD was promoted to the ultimate position --Admin of I-F

As you can see, I did some pretty extensive research! ROFL

But yesh, PD did NOT always start of as an Admin as the myth might go but nonetheless, she was always here, since 2005 --trying to make I-F a better place!

And now, I salute you PD, for supporting I-F through it's ups and downs. I salute you PD for supporting I-F and always being there for it's members, facing the toughest situations and providing a helping hand to us [the Dev Team] and the members.

No matter what the amount of dislikes and likes you got, the comments be them whatever, you were always there for us.

And now, it's our time to be there for you. Appreciate you, appreciate the 8 years of Moderator-ship. From February 2005 to February 2013...and the many more years to come.

Thank you.

Thank you for the tips.
Thank you for the helping hand.
Thank you for the love.
Thank you for the support.
Thank you for the ideas.
Thank you for being here.

You are like a mother hen, we your babies, some naughty, some nice, some team awesome, and some team blah blah blah [Ravjot, I am looking at you here]

PD,

Today is your day.

To shine.

To live.

To smile.

To be thanked.

To be appreciated.

Scroll down.

Edited by *Shifali* - 27 January 2013 at 12:46pm

The following 158 member(s) liked the above post:

vijaygk_09Aahaana*Shruti*Jaiprikaur.kaur03perry_platypus-Anji-serendipity235nithi07mahalaxmikAnam Ali-Swetha-Nandiniraizaada-Deepali-*Dev.*-FrozenRain--Araina-SpunkyTigressmunnihyderabadRishabala.love-Siaa-SaileshrkD3FANkalyanireddyStalwart.devashree_hAngel-Jot.DeviatedTesoro.hinz-RD-Yuvika_15DiorRouge.mnx12-VishaD-BilliCat.-Misek-KhotaSikaShreyaBubblyRsamin6luv_SAMMYaadkSanDhirFanaticvish.narenbezubaan.AdorableTrouble*mystic.moon*Abray-Raz-muskuranasadffiZAHARA.EAREYEEtherealSanz..SomerholicGirlQT143Sars.-Alina-sayanti_ashiuvMsLuscious-Simz-...Tanu...dreamyjennicevkp1989xMidnightStarx_Darling_-sahasra---Rose--...Mallu...fatima15gaurav_ankita08-HJ-starsanjanajyoti06.Mandy.|Persephone|-Nadii--Mystery--Fivr--Anaya-minuu-Stutz-swethasyam08Neha10nneeiillsomergasm.-Alina.Catz.RangRasiyaoblivious.debasree04Mitu_-ScarletRose-marauderVarunKiBiwiMohabbateinnSAIBALROUTHPari117Born2DanceSaiSAquilia_AditiSushantFan_AfssThe.Lannisterlipshaapree4ruSandstoneThe.Patthaaka.Vishakha_SakhiFallen Angel..oneOone..laizuMaria.suj01epiphany.mysticgoryfilmsmeena..Captain_PhilipsJyo_KsgMyInspirationzromiebee2002Anjalii...xXx-Rojaa-DUGGUliciousMrToolConfuser-Lizzie-shrutisweetyMystique...-Jia-..Sue101anitamalikmishti_17_Divya_-Ocean.eyes-Heart_Hacker-togepe30QH_DDEJ_FanOnlyHope-Ms.Wildcherry-Tarantallegradobrevagasms-Gangster-hifzaasnowdreammainepyarkiya-xXx--chamkilli-BornThisWay.Mohabbatein.55shobha.lostatsea....Such...-wintergreen-Surish.-Nikki-.Tony_StraK786-RohitMaxwell-.King-Of-KingsNikki_TitliRafid...Prinzy..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "In Honor of Admin Priya.Nair -Appreciation Thread" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Jwalamukhi-

IF-Stunnerz

-Jwalamukhi-

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
Messages!

|Persephone|

Hey Priya Di,

I still remember the first time I interacted with you. You made me believe that you were my age and so I shouldn't call you di and I fell for it! Unfortunately, I haven't gotten the chance to work with you much for whatever reason, but I do want to say that you definitely seem like one of the most competent people around!

The amount of time and energy you have put into making this site as amazing as it is definitely commendable! As understandable as it is, it's sad that you are leaving us now. Hopefully, you can enjoy the time off and get to actually participate as a member which sometimes we forget to do (I know I am guilty of this quite a lot). 

Well, I guess this is it! Wishing you the best for your future and hope that you'll still be around to impart all your knowledge and wisdom to us! 

Lots of Love and Wishes, Gunia

Jyoti06

Many many Congrats Priya for completing 8 long years of successful ModerationPartyParty and keeping the decorrum of IF  intact not only between  the members of IF but also keeping the Dev team united like one big happy family whenever we needed you Clap   .. I think more than you its definitely your hubby who need to b congratulated for tolerating 8 yrs of your dedication to IF and its kids Clap...I dont think today anyone of us can imagine IF without your support and guidance Embarrassed...

I still remember my first long PM to you regarding my issues with a particular thread and forum and the way u cooled me down LOLLOL... Since then we used to write those long never ending PMs debating over various daily soaps and actors whose names I wont mention here for safety ROFL.. We even discussed regarding how being in Dev team , its not always possible to discuss a show openly in forum because there is always that extra fair of  being termed bias or partial and so PM or MSN or FB  are the best options for venting out all the frustrations over any daily soap or any actor ROFL.. But even today I always loved debating with you  because we both know we will always hv opposite views over a daily soap LOLLOLLOL...It was always a pleasure to debate with you since u always came up with some really interesting views and I think I hv buttered u enough now ROFL\ROFL

On a more serious note , I always appreciated the way you had a cool and matured view over everything and always tried to see both sides of the coin without any bias ClapClapClap... I will wish you all the best  both in virtual and real life and may IF continue to prosper under your shadow and guidance ... Once again many many congrats for reaching this milestone Clap

Angel-Jot.

Thank you to Priya for being such a great Admin and always being ready to help IF members. Her work is greatly appreciated. 

*Resham*

Wht can I say abt PD.. she is a gem and a great great support.. 

The best person, and a sweetheartHug

Whenever I find something to get an answer from, she is here to handle us, as I said, a great support..

Priya , u rock and god bless you always..Thx fr everything Hug 

Visha_Dhami

For Priya Di, we have had two encounters so far and you know when i first saw the title 'Admin of IF', i thought you would be strict but you, she actually responded to my PM and was really polite in her reply. After that, it was a long gap till we lately communicated again on Nach Baliye forum and i was like 'Wow, Priya di also watches NB? Shocked' and loved your reviews there. Hoping to come across you again in that forum and like i said, you have the back door access to my shop. So feel free to drop by anything LOL

Here is a small gift for you and hope you like it Smile

Wait, this is not all.

Scroll down.

Edited by *Shifali* - 25 January 2013 at 5:21pm

The following 69 member(s) liked the above post:

gk_09-Swetha--Deepali-*Dev.*-FrozenRain--Araina-Rishabala.loveStalwart.Angel-Jot.devashree_hDeviatedTesoro.Yuvika_15-VishaD-hinz-RD-BilliCat.KhotaSikaShreyaBubblyRDiorRouge.*mystic.moon*Sars.gaurav_ankita08-HJ--sahasra--Simz-xMidnightStarxfatima15jyoti06.Mandy.-Fivr-minuu|Persephone|swethasyam08-Stutz-Jyo_Ksgdebasree04Neha10somergasm.-Alina.MohabbateinnSAIBALROUTHAquilia_AditiBorn2DanceSaiSFallen AngelVishakha_Sakhiromiebee2002.sio.angel.Ethereal-PathMyInspirationzshrutisweetymishti_17_Divya_-Ocean.eyes-..-Jia-..pickachudobrevagasmsQH_DDEJ_Fan-Ms.Wildcherry-OnlyHopehifzaa-Gangster-Mystique..Mohabbatein.-wintergreen-...Such....lostatsea.55shobhaSurish

-Jwalamukhi-

IF-Stunnerz

-Jwalamukhi-

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 5:25pm | IP Logged

And in your honor...since you are a big Sallu fan!

Credits!

Labels/Banners: Gk_09 and -.Preet.-
Dev Team PMs: -Ravjot-
Siggies: --Greeshu--, Visha_Dhami and Dangerouzishk
Write-Up and Stalking: *Shifali*

The following 63 member(s) liked the above post:

gk_09-Swetha--Deepali--FrozenRain--Araina-Rishabala.loveStalwart.Angel-Jot.devashree_hhinzYuvika_15DeviatedTesoro.BilliCat.DiorRouge.-VishaD-KhotaSikaShreyaBubblyR*mystic.moon*-HJ-supriya.ipkkndxMidnightStarx-Simz--sahasra-fatima15jyoti06.Mandy.-Fivr-minuu-Stutz-swethasyam08|Persephone|nneeiillSAIBALROUTHBorn2Dancealipie.SaiSAquilia_AditiJyo_Ksgdebasree04Ethereal-Pathsomergasm.-Alina.romiebee2002Vishakha_SakhishrutisweetyQH_DDEJ_Fan-Ms.Wildcherry-..-Jia-..pickachumishti_17_Divya_dobrevagasms.lostatsea.55shobha-Ocean.eyes-.Mohabbatein.hifzaa-wintergreen--xXx-...Such...Mystique.OnlyHopeSurish

-Jwalamukhi-

IF-Stunnerz

-Jwalamukhi-

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
Reserve :D

Personal message.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-SAIBALROUTH

-Ravjot-

IF-Veteran Member

-Ravjot-

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
Me =)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-BilliCat.SAIBALROUTH

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
Woo! Happy.. PD Appreciation Day! [for a lack of a better term] ROFL

Thank you for being such a great Admin Priya. Hug

-Jot.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-BilliCat.SAIBALROUTHQH_DDEJ_Fan-Jwalamukhi-

|Persephone|

IF-Veteran Member

|Persephone|

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
reserve

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-SAIBALROUTH

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Wohoo.. Its up. Nice post Shifu Smile

Firstly, 8 years of moderation on IF Cool
Its certainly not easy finding time to come on IF besides having personal things to look after but 8 years of moderation shows hardwork and patience in dealing with various issues on IF. Thanks for being part to make the forum a better place and my best wishes for many more moderation years to come Wink

Edited by Visha_Dhami - 26 January 2013 at 9:15am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-AbraySAIBALROUTHSaiShifzaa

Post Reply New Post

Go to top