India-Forums

Garv-Gauri (Page 2)

hateme2 IF-Rockerz
hateme2
hateme2

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

Garv and Gauri as a couple will be a bit more spicy to watch! But nothing can redeem a show from bad story, direction and sometimes even bad acting! So personally I feel this show does not have a good future!

Mohit and Manit's acting is fine! Mrunal is a newcomer, so she is still learning! But this show's content and execution is the main issue! They need to fix THAT first, or this show has no hope!

News is that, this Feb, this show is going to be replaced by another -saraswatichandra.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Danikariyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Shocked
tintin0602 Coolbie
tintin0602
tintin0602

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 5:17am | IP Logged
It will be interesting to see gauri and garv

Danikariyya6

honestyfirst IF-Rockerz
honestyfirst
honestyfirst

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAYAN18

Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

Garv and Gauri as a couple will be a bit more spicy to watch! But nothing can redeem a show from bad story, direction and sometimes even bad acting! So personally I feel this show does not have a good future!

Mohit and Manit's acting is fine! Mrunal is a newcomer, so she is still learning! But this show's content and execution is the main issue! They need to fix THAT first, or this show has no hope!

News is that, this Feb, this show is going to be replaced by another -saraswatichandra.

The news is it might replace ...its not confirmed that it will replace...
Depending on trp sp will decide ...to end it or change its time slot

Danikaveds275

tayabafarooqui IF-Dazzler
tayabafarooqui
tayabafarooqui

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 7:24am | IP Logged
   i dont think this show going to end this soon ...its just start Shocked story is still un clear i think lot to drama in store their are many other shws which took time to gain good trps likepyaar ka dard hai ...navya ...ruk jana naheen but star plus give them time to settle ...khamoshiyan have just started though their are lot of weaknesses in story telling but lets hope for best ...one thing surprise mea huge population on this forum come here and share how much they hate this show but still despite of this dislikeness this is one of the active forum ...this clearly indicate that no matter how much we hate this show but cant ignore it.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Danikaveds275tintin0602honestyfirst

honestyfirst IF-Rockerz
honestyfirst
honestyfirst

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tayabafarooqui

i dont think this show going to end this soon ...its just startShocked story is still un clear i think lot to drama in store their are many other shws which took time to gain good trps likepyaar ka dard hai ...navya ...ruk jana naheen but star plus give them time to settle ...khamoshiyan have just started though their are lot of weaknesses in story telling but lets hope for best ...one thing surprise mea huge population on this forum come here and share how much they hate this show but still despite of this dislikeness this is one of the active forum ...this clearly indicate that no matter how much we hate this show but cant ignore it.

Ya ur right ... LOL
We can share wats in our heart in this forum...

Today they revealed that apa is very bad he has taken property of his friend

N they showed garv is vikram ...n not only property but he has done many wrong things

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Danikaveds275tintin0602tayabafarooqui

Israa101 Groupbie
Israa101
Israa101

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Im looking forward to saraswati chandra, it looks really good. But i dont want it to replace khamoshiyan. I hope it doesnt and it gets anothr time slot. That would be good, coz we can watch both then.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Danika

nancy97 IF-Dazzler
nancy97
nancy97

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 9:33am | IP Logged
i like GG

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Danika

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index