Fashion and Beauty

foundation

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sweetsang

Goldie

sweetsang

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
i have seen on tv ,,the actresses they have this shimmering..glowing face ..i knw its the foundation. i dnt get the same glow after i use my foundation..how can i get tht look ..which products to use..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "foundation" in Fashion and Beauty forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Actually, it's not just the foundation that makes the difference, but how your highlight and contour your face that also helps give your face a glow. Some foundations can also help create a dewy look, but proper highlighting and contouring further enhance that. 

Typically when you contour, you use a matte (no shimmer or sparkles) bronzer. When contouring your face, you need to contour in the hallows of your cheeks (make a fish face, and you'll see what I mean) and carry it up to your temples and upper forehead (near the hairline). Then you can also contour the sides of your nose with a smaller brush if you want your nose to appear more slender.

Now for the highlighting. For highlighting you can use concealer, but you want a glowing look, so I recommend for this using something with a bit of shimmer. There are actual highlights that come in the stores, but you can also use an eyeshadow or blush that gives a similar effect. Apply the highlighter on the high points of the cheeks, down the bridge (center) of the nose, the brow bone, and the center of the forehead. 

If what I'm writing is not making sense, you can search for YouTube videos. I'll post a link to a picture and steps too:

http://theuntrendygirl.com/accentuate-the-good-contour-the-rest.html

Edited by tulipbaby53 - 02 February 2013 at 5:02pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jiya.

dobrevagasms

IF-Stunnerz

dobrevagasms

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Hi please post all questions in the help desk :) it makes the forum seem less messier x 

Topic closed.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top