Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

JalebiGirl

IF-Stunnerz

JalebiGirl

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
As many of us are here only for our barbie doll,sanaya...so will you watch welcome next week too??

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

flirtatious.SanayaFlawlessNaz_nisarsohara

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Will you watch welcome,next week too??" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

CandYlicious_S

IF-Sizzlerz

CandYlicious_S

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Yar many people would watch for Karanvir, Sara, Debina, and many more other celebs.. There are many to come.

Some would watch it because they are intrigued because it has a format of Come Dine with Me. Embarrassed

But yeah, naturally Sanaya fans would watch it just for her.. LOL And now her part is over, so they wont bother to watch it..

Or may be some of them would like to watch because they enjoy this show.. :)

Edited by -PreciousPearl- - 25 January 2013 at 2:11pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mastiSanayaMaazzflirtatious.princessunaraJalebiGirlHowlarious

princessunara

IF-Stunnerz

princessunara

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
well I usually hate watching reality shows, and I am here ONLY cz of Sanaya. there is nothing I wouldn't watch for her...
So most likely I am out of here after the weekend as No Sanaya=No show for mer...

I like Kanveer from the ones left..but not enough to watch 5 episodes for him...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

apoorvaarnavankitamishra201rehannJalebiGirl

SanayaFlawless

IF-Sizzlerz

SanayaFlawless

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
nope i was here cuz of Sanaya n now that she won't be here any more i don't seen any reason for me to be hereTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JalebiGirl

Howlarious

IF-Addictz

Howlarious

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Yes, I will watch it until I get bored of it. I like Come Dine With Me anyway so it'll be interesting as the series keeps moving with new celebs each week. I am not watching for Sanaya, therefore it doesn't matter to me who comes and goes. 

Edited by Howlarious - 25 January 2013 at 2:45pm

.lostatsea.

IF-Stunnerz

.lostatsea.

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
I'm a regular viewer of the English version of the show and imma be doing the written updates so I shall be watching whenever possible.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JalebiGirlHowlarious

ankitamishra201

IF-Dazzler

ankitamishra201

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
i was here only for sanaya ...n after watching 5 epi 1 thing is for sure that show is scripted der's no reality in it ...n apart from sanaya n barun i m not dat crazy for other TV stars dat i'll watch such a boring n OTT show ...the promo of next week looks very bitchy so the 1% hope i had for the next week is even washed away ...so for me wen sanaya is out m also out :) 
i'll watch for akshay dogra too ...he is always fun off screen :D 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

princessunaraJalebiGirl

JalebiGirl

IF-Stunnerz

JalebiGirl

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankitamishra201

i was here only for sanaya ...n after watching 5 epi 1 thing is for sure that show is scripted der's no reality in it ...n apart from sanaya n barun i m not dat crazy for other TV stars dat i'll watch such a boring n OTT show ...the promo of next week looks very bitchy so the 1% hope i had for the next week is even washed away ...so for me wen sanaya is out m also out :) 
i'll watch for akshay dogra too ...he is always fun off screen :D 
Me too...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

flirtatious.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.