Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

some1 plz give mohit malik A MAKEOVER !

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Neetu_Unleashed

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "some1 plz give mohit malik A MAKEOVER !" in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-honeydew-

IF-Sizzlerz

-honeydew-

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 1:07am | IP Logged
I think he looks super hot and sexy in his current look... There is a need for him to look a little older in order for him be the mentor... The maturity in his character comes from his dressing... I find no need for change as such..

Randhir_Param

Randhir_Param

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -honeydew-

I think he looks super hot and sexy in his current look... There is a need for him to look a little older in order for him be the mentor... The maturity in his character comes from his dressing... I find no need for change as such..

i don't agree with you. he looks like an uncle ! he needs to have him fixed. and who says getting a makeover will look him younger than suvreen. no matter how he looks, he's always be elder from surveen and her gang but his look is a turn off. atleast for me. 

i agree with TM 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.