Tweeting trends! (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

superV

superV

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Guyz I won't be available at that time!! But will do my best when I am free!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-sahasra-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tweeting trends! (Page 4)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Hima-

IF-Rockerz

-Hima-

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by superV

Guyz I won't be available at that time!! But will do my best when I am free!!

No problem.. you can tweet whenever you are free.Wink

-sahasra-

Rajash

IF-Sizzlerz

Rajash

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 11:52am | IP Logged
M all in for it Smile whats the time then 1pm ISD ??

-Hima-

IF-Rockerz

-Hima-

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rajash

M all in for it Smile whats the time then 1pm ISD ??

Sahasra made a post for this.. pl. check!

Rajash

rainbowgirl

IF-Rockerz

rainbowgirl

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
I don't know what uproar happened in forum or other platform regarding KC/SS or SC/KN and the competition of who's the biggest fan Ouch From past experience and TRP trend one thing is clear that focus on single character lead hasn't fetched any TRPs to the show nor has glorifying  vamp/villains Dead 

Parichay is not a one man show or woman for that matter its a show about second chances and life's lessons and all the characters contribute their fare share to the serial Clap PH are blinded by love to certain character Angry but the show doesn't run on how much exposing or disposing the character does, nor on the charm and good looks of the leads Wink 

Tandoori chicken is world famous for the method its cooked, the spices, the flavour, the chef's magic touch,the rich culture its associated with etc. giving the sole credit for its popularity to chicken isn't fair Wacko Similarly giving the show's credit to one person isn't plausible, its a collective effort of everyone involved in making the show. A big chunk of a show being popular or trending the TRPs charts goes to its audience, this is the time for the audience to come together to give corrective feedback to PH for TRPs to raise. Smile I hope we forget yesterday's squabbles and fight for the show "Parichay" from today onwards. Big smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

adoharesan_aishKyaRe....chitsss-Hima-kalpanaR-Rojaa-Rush2220

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.