Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

-sahasra-

IF-Rockerz

-sahasra-

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Agree.It has to be team effort n for Parichay.We should tweet reg promotion of Parichay which it badly needs now.With gr8 difficulty such positive change happened in the script,spirit of cvs shouldnt be dampened by trps.For that we have to collectively start tweeting/sending msgs on FB/Colors site for PARICHAY. Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vipraja26Musiqueloverchitsss-Hima-RajashRush2220shweta_r

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tweeting trends! (Page 2)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

norzar

IF-Stunnerz

norzar

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
hi

Good post Chitra

ok, i am not targeting any particular member here, so please dont take me wrongly but i feel things have taken a worse turn amongst us members recently

When KN met with an accident and we got neg articles eg replacement, show going off air, i have seen some members saying siddhi character should be killed off,  she should die in bomb blast, , bring new girl for kc  and show must go on. etc How insensitive could some be , i am still speechless.  

how hard is it to accept that both Siddhi-Kunal SS and KN are equally imp for the show??????????? you take one out ofthe show, the show will die. 

we need to save the show, bec many like me are worried for no promotion, show will get low trps and go off air. We dont want that right, so rather than tweeting for just one character, or one actors/actress, lets start tweeting for both, we can ask for sinal tracks, kc professional track, siddhi overcoming her accident trauma etc 

no show is one man show, so those who think the show runs bec of only one of them need s reality check for sure

sorry if i offended anyone 

norzar

Edited by norzar - 25 January 2013 at 2:39pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinchana1485san_aish0309annavipraja26MusiqueloverchitsssSilambu--AiSha---sahasra-eshi.nlrainbowgirl-Hima-parichayanRush2220-Rojaa-

-Rojaa-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rojaa-

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 3:32pm | IP Logged

No show is a one man show , i say Its not only for sinal , each and every actor who is part of parichAY contribute in its success and failure

</div>
About giving feed back and saying negative things about the actor / actress they dont like , ive many things to say, but stopping my self. Its after all a forum, i dont wanna sound rude and waste my energy.

All i can say is , the recent incident has taught me so much. Its really sad, cozwe allhave been giving feed back for the betterment of the show , but when we needed more suport during the recent incident , all we got to see was Few insensitive comments , and absence of many ! I know we cant force people to support us , but i was truly hurt seeing that and leart my lesson too.

Anyways , i watch the show for Sinal , so ill continue to support them i mean the show , sadly i feel discouraged! Coz till now ive always though that im just supporting the show and we all will do this no matter what. But the recent incident proved me wrong !!!

PS: my comment was not hurt to anyone !!! And what i said regarding the recent icident shoudnt be taken personally.

<div>

Edited by -Roshani- - 25 January 2013 at 4:12pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinchana1485san_aishvipraja26MusiqueloverchitsssSilambu--AiSha--rainbowgirl-Hima--sahasra-Rush2220

Silambu

IF-Dazzler

Silambu

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 4:52pm | IP Logged

To me both the actor/actresses are equally important for the sucess of Parichay. I have always rooted for parichay for my SINAL.

There's simply no  purpose in taking sides of individual leads for the basic success formula is Kunal and Siddhi aka Sameer and Keerti without any doubt. Each cannot co exist without the other. Its that simple and this everyone needs to understand. Survival of our show also depends on our collective unity among the viewers for a common cause. 

Besides this, the present CVs are doing a fantastic job ten times better than the previous team who gave us constant nightmare post leap and disgusted storyline. They need to be given a pat on the back constantly as a form of motivation.

But this all aint enough. Now all of us have to keep tweeting Channel, PH whatever means to give our show equal priority as compared to other shows ,  our show is not just any normal hindi stereotype typicla story. It used to be top ten before and it can be there once again. We need to remind collectively together to whoever out there to give Parichay back its due respect and not to be treated less importantly and left to rot.. No way we should accept that.

So lets work together as  a team and fight for our Parichay for its right.

Edited by Silambu - 25 January 2013 at 4:48pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinchana1485san_aishvipraja26chitsss--AiSha---Hima-rainbowgirl-sahasra-Rush2220Rajashshweta_r

shweta_r

IF-Stunnerz

shweta_r

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snmalik4

Hi chitts, Sorry but dont understand your Post with the title?? Is Parichay trending on Twitter???

I too thought the same..

Anyways I never have understood this war between KC/SS and SC/KN fans.. the show is above the actors that is for sure...

Edited by shweta_r - 26 January 2013 at 12:02am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Silamburainbowgirl-sahasra-Rush2220Rajash

san_aish

san_aish

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 3:11am | IP Logged
I agree with you Chitss,
The success of the show is a  collective effort  of each and every individual who is a part of it. I love SiNal and as far as the show is concerned BOTH are equally important .We have a good ensemble for the show (few exceptions,Wink)and Now the Creatives are taking a good effort on bringing back the show on track and We are supposed to support them on the whole, the show in entirety.No Individual actor is responsible for high/low TRPs ,But the story and a good script, Most importantly promotion for the show, NOT anything in INDIVIDUAL,be it a particular Actor/Actress.(No offense to anyone).

Edited by san_aish - 28 January 2013 at 4:38am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Silamburainbowgirl-sahasra-Rush2220

vipraja26

vipraja26

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 3:25am | IP Logged
  a  good  post   indeed  chitra  !

agree    that   it  is  time  to  show    our  collective  support  to  the    show    rather  than    individual    actors  .

Its    only  now  that  our  show  has    come  out  of    crapfest    and   so    some    serious  promotion    and  ads    will    bring  back  the    trps  .

channel  and  ph    shd     be    constantly  reminded  about  that  .

lets  just  do  something  on  our  behalf  to  support    the  Team    Parichay!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chitsssSilambu

Rush2220

IF-Sizzlerz

Rush2220

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 9:01am | IP Logged

in my personal opinion it has nothing to do with SS/KC or KN/SC, it is more of a personal thing b/w few and yes very few members.Ouch They just use KN/SC...SS/KC to get back at each other as they cant hurt each other directly coz of forum rules... yes at times/often others get involved or influenced.Ouch and I say this for both sides as have seen it happening on quite a few occasions. Seriously this should not happen...i mean whatever I/we have read/seen about SS n KN, they are nice ppl and get along well so why should their fans/supporters be divided or fighting.Confused ...for KC/Sid the characters one can have diff of opinions/ arguments /  discussion coz obviously they are fictional and you want them to be in a certain way but one should not do the same for the actors.

as for insensitive bitOuch...well i can say you will get all kinds of ppl on all the forums and in your own life too...but you should never generalize it. the day KN had the accident I too lost someone very dear to me. I got many PMs to find out how KN was and I told them of my loss and they were ALL very supportive and understood my situation and really it felt nice (so thanks to them, they know who they areBig smile) but one member said 'oh ok never mind, try to find out'. (she also knows who she is) I was justShocked but then we cant say everyone is insensitive or inhuman coz of this one person/incident. 

again i dont want to hurt anyone, this is what I think is the case and have shared it here. on a personal level I really feel majority (99.9%Big smile) of the members here are very nice and I really get on well with all of them, if we have an issue/major diff in opinion then we sort it out thru PMs. Big smile

Edited by Rush2220 - 26 January 2013 at 8:57am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinchana1485san_aish--AiSha---sahasra-eshi.nlRajash-Rojaa-awesumsoniashweta_r

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.