chitsss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
What I write now is strictly my POV and people may agree or differ!If the MOD's feel this topic ought to be closed , please do!😃

Was on twitter and seemed to observe a lot of KC/SS 'Jai ho' and SC/KN 'Jai Ho'! , every individual will naturally have a more liked actor/character on a show but my belief is no show is a one man show! It's a team effort , there are lot of people daily contributing towards each episode.As the recent article pointed out high paying actor shows seem to have low TRP's and Samir was absolutely right👏 when he said a script is also necessary. To extend on it , for a good show  ,a good story , a good script , good execution and good actors are necessary!👏

Yes good looks may gather an audience but not many , when one can easily download wonderful pictures of theirs and stare for all of eternity I think not many would simply want to sit and watch our favourite actor/actresses acting out pathetic and butchered characters for a crappy story? 🤢Because after all contrary to what certain bigwigs of the industry may say how can a normal human be expected to dispose of their brains even temporarily?😆

Amongst all this over zealous fangiri perhaps 'PARICHAY' is being sidelined🤢, what sort of feedback are the PH and channel supposed to accumalate😕? We will just end up confusing them!

Right now the show needs to maintain the focus and good track and it needs good promotion! So I plan to root for PARICHAY !Those who ar in tandem may do so and the others can stick o what they do best! Afterall each one o his own!😉

Note: Don't turn this into a war zone of who is who and what of Parichay !And defintely not a complaint box!
Edited by chitsss - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Hima- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Absolutely! Only Parichay is important right now! All others come after it in priority! Lets be focused to promoting the show and not the individual actors people!😳
chitsss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hima2012

Absolutely! Only Parichay is important right now! All others come after it in priority! Lets be focused to promoting the show and not the individual actors people!😳

If the show does well they will be happy too and obviously we will be happy shappy!😃
Rush2220 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I m all for  PARICHAY, we need to root for the show. I Like this show and want it to go on for a long time. CVs are doing a good job but with no Promo for 'PARICHAY' i fear that TRPs will stay low, even when they have a strong script now... many left the show coz of the crap and negativity that was shown and to get back the viewers and hight TRP promos and extensive advertising through proper media is necessary. 

TheBhai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi chitts, Sorry but dont understand your Post with the title?? Is Parichay trending on Twitter???
-Hima- thumbnail

Originally posted by: chitsss

If the show does well they will be happy too and obviously we will be happy shappy!😃

Exactly, if the show does well, all parties involved will be happy😛 or else all will suffer! Its all or nothing!😉
-Hima- thumbnail

Originally posted by: snmalik4

Hi chitts, Sorry but dont understand your Post with the title?? Is Parichay trending on Twitter???

No Salman.. Parichay is not trending. Its the way in which our friends on the forum are tweeting is what Chitra means by the title. 
eshi.nl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Agree with you Chitra.
No promos is the main problem.current track is good.with good script and no promotion TRPs will be low.
We better request collectively and not confuse channel.
I will request on colors website.
-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Agree.It has to be team effort n for Parichay.We should tweet reg promotion of Parichay which it badly needs now.With gr8 difficulty such positive change happened in the script,spirit of cvs shouldnt be dampened by trps.For that we have to collectively start tweeting/sending msgs on FB/Colors site for PARICHAY. 😊
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

Good post Chitra

ok, i am not targeting any particular member here, so please dont take me wrongly but i feel things have taken a worse turn amongst us members recently

When KN met with an accident and we got neg articles eg replacement, show going off air, i have seen some members saying siddhi character should be killed off,  she should die in bomb blast, , bring new girl for kc  and show must go on. etc How insensitive could some be , i am still speechless.  

how hard is it to accept that both Siddhi-Kunal SS and KN are equally imp for the show??????????? you take one out ofthe show, the show will die. 

we need to save the show, bec many like me are worried for no promotion, show will get low trps and go off air. We dont want that right, so rather than tweeting for just one character, or one actors/actress, lets start tweeting for both, we can ask for sinal tracks, kc professional track, siddhi overcoming her accident trauma etc 

no show is one man show, so those who think the show runs bec of only one of them need s reality check for sure

sorry if i offended anyone 

norzar

Edited by norzar - 11 years ago