Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

chitsss

IF-Dazzler

chitsss

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
What I write now is strictly my POV and people may agree or differ!If the MOD's feel this topic ought to be closed , please do!Big smile

Was on twitter and seemed to observe a lot of KC/SS 'Jai ho' and SC/KN 'Jai Ho'! , every individual will naturally have a more liked actor/character on a show but my belief is no show is a one man show! It's a team effort , there are lot of people daily contributing towards each episode.As the recent article pointed out high paying actor shows seem to have low TRP's and Samir was absolutely rightClap when he said a script is also necessary. To extend on it , for a good show  ,a good story , a good script , good execution and good actors are necessary!Clap

Yes good looks may gather an audience but not many , when one can easily download wonderful pictures of theirs and stare for all of eternity I think not many would simply want to sit and watch our favourite actor/actresses acting out pathetic and butchered characters for a crappy story? OuchDeadBecause after all contrary to what certain bigwigs of the industry may say how can a normal human be expected to dispose of their brains even temporarily?LOL

Amongst all this over zealous fangiri perhaps 'PARICHAY' is being sidelinedOuchDead, what sort of feedback are the PH and channel supposed to accumalateConfused? We will just end up confusing them!

Right now the show needs to maintain the focus and good track and it needs good promotion! So I plan to root for PARICHAY !Those who ar in tandem may do so and the others can stick o what they do best! Afterall each one o his own!Wink

Note: Don't turn this into a war zone of who is who and what of Parichay !And defintely not a complaint box!

Edited by chitsss - 25 January 2013 at 1:19pm

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

naz1312BUTTERFLY24Shreya7898vipraja26niharikasinaladoharesan_aishdivra4-HoneySilambuparadigm--AiSha--TheBhai-sahasra-rainbowgirleshi.nl-Hima-Rajashparichayanjay_bpmRush2220-Rojaa--AkkiLuvsNBT-norzarshweta_r.RajvirNandini.BHAVII

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tweeting trends!" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Hima-

IF-Rockerz

-Hima-

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Absolutely! Only Parichay is important right now! All others come after it in priority! Lets be focused to promoting the show and not the individual actors people!Stern Smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

vipraja26san_aishchitsssrainbowgirl-sahasra-Rajash-Rojaa-Rush2220shweta_r

chitsss

IF-Dazzler

chitsss

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hima2012

Absolutely! Only Parichay is important right now! All others come after it in priority! Lets be focused to promoting the show and not the individual actors people!Stern Smile

If the show does well they will be happy too and obviously we will be happy shappy!Big smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

san_aish-Hima--sahasra-rainbowgirlRajashRush2220shweta_r

Rush2220

IF-Sizzlerz

Rush2220

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 1:39pm | IP Logged

I m all for  PARICHAY, we need to root for the show. I Like this show and want it to go on for a long time. CVs are doing a good job but with no Promo for 'PARICHAY' i fear that TRPs will stay low, even when they have a strong script now... many left the show coz of the crap and negativity that was shown and to get back the viewers and hight TRP promos and extensive advertising through proper media is necessary. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

BUTTERFLY24san_aishvipraja26chitsssrainbowgirl-sahasra--Hima-Rajash

TheBhai

IF-Rockerz

TheBhai

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Hi chitts, Sorry but dont understand your Post with the title?? Is Parichay trending on Twitter???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rojaa-shweta_r

-Hima-

IF-Rockerz

-Hima-

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chitsss

Originally posted by hima2012

If the show does well they will be happy too and obviously we will be happy shappy!Big smile

Exactly, if the show does well, all parties involved will be happyTongue or else all will suffer!Ouch Its all or nothing!Wink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

BUTTERFLY24chitsss-sahasra-Rush2220Rajashshweta_r

-Hima-

IF-Rockerz

-Hima-

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by snmalik4

Hi chitts, Sorry but dont understand your Post with the title?? Is Parichay trending on Twitter???

No Salman.. Parichay is not trending. Its the way in which our friends on the forum are tweeting is what Chitra means by the title. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-sahasra--Rojaa-

eshi.nl

IF-Rockerz

eshi.nl

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Agree with you Chitra.
No promos is the main problem.current track is good.with good script and no promotion TRPs will be low.
We better request collectively and not confuse channel.
I will request on colors website.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-sahasra--Hima-RajashRush2220

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.