Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Wow kirron too much info! I am feeling sorry for Anupam! 😕 Glad anupam bounced back! People like yash chopra kept loyalty with him! Also that medical help and kids part could have not been spoken about! Edited by Nkapoor3 - 11 years ago
Nkapoor3 thumbnail
I am a bit unsure did kirron subtly confirm that anupam had an affair? I am bad at reading between the lines 
Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rajkumarreturns

😉

Is that u Rambo? 
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I loved reading this interview... RESPECT 👏
youknowme thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nkapoor3

I am a bit unsure did kirron subtly confirm that anupam had an affair? I am bad at reading between the lines 

I think so. She actually talked about him having had an affair in an older interview too. I read it about 3 years ago.
It's easier to stay married Iif you want to) when you just don't care what they do anymore, and that sounds like what happened to Kiron.

Edited by youknowme - 11 years ago
Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: youknowme

I think so. She actually talked about him having had an affair in an older interview too. I read it about 3 years ago.
It's easier to stay married Iif you want to) when you just don't care what they do anymore, and that sounds like what happened to Kiron.

hmm ok...not sure what to make out of that quote 
abjbdishiuw thumbnail
^ nikki she did. 

Yes, three or four years in the middle were very bad, but it made me stronger, taught me to live with myself, travel alone. It was a lot of pain, but luckily it solved itself.

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Stuck in an unhappy marriage.
Easy_A thumbnail
That was a pretty candid interview but I don't think I'd have stuck around and put up with that kind of BS for years. Life's too short for that and you live only once.
atominis thumbnail
Candid and forthright. Good for her that she managed to get work and make an identity of her own again.

Feel sorry for Anupam Kher. He comes across a jolly guy in movies but what a contrast in real life. He writes self help books now yet himself has so many issues!

But it's good he's got recognition now and that too, internationally.

Most artistes have so many problems in their lives and personality issues, still they continue working and achieve something in career. That's inspirational. Guess keeping yourself engaged in work is the only remedy.