Uttaran

   

Rashamis dance was awesome DT note pg 16 (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 16

Shriya06

Goldie

Shriya06

Joined: 11 July 2012

Posts: 1535

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sami44

this topic also turn in to world war 3!
no one can beat our forum, here everyone is so talented that we can fight over each and every topic, and ultimately drag it to eternal topic of td v/s rd.
god bless ut dev team!

I don't understand how a topic praising rashmi became a fight here..usually opposite happens..Anyway don't want to f8 for such simple topics..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rashamis dance was awesome DT note pg 16 (Page 9)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

saurabhrocks

IF-Dazzler

saurabhrocks

Joined: 01 July 2012

Posts: 3004

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by itstimetospeak

Originally posted by sami44

this topic also turn in to world war 3!
no one can beat our forum, here  everyone is so talented that we can fight over each and every topic, and ultimately drag  it to  eternal topic of td  v/s rd.
god bless ut dev team!


the fight has ended long back. this is not a fight. its a friendly discussion only. we can surely agree/disagree with each other's views.

 i hope so.. Smile that it will limit to friendly discussion. i have nothing to say on this topic.
i mean why rash danced? why td didn't?

wat is this! ? 

 it would be a great if both iccha n tappu danced together.
both are giving their best.


The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shriya06princessofkesar

geetika22

IF-Dazzler

geetika22

Joined: 20 November 2012

Posts: 3149

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Lol agn td vs rd strtd... Wel we al knw rashami is gr8 dancer... Nd fr d first tym i didnt lykd tapu dancng bt endng prt ws gud tapu wid divya.. Nd abt nandish he is gud dancr nd whn he dnce wid rashami its realy mesmrizng thy bth complimnt echothr wondrfuly .. Nd abt td i hv seen hr prfmng nly once in GPA so i wnt to hr tke prt in any dance reality shw or in any awrd shw coz i nvr saw hr tryng fr dance so i wud luv to c hr prfmng...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rasyafan

newvee

IF-Dazzler

newvee

Joined: 08 September 2011

Posts: 4616

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
I never liked nandishs dance. He movements r not graceful like rash. may be when he performs with rashmi much attention is not paid to the dance element by fans. i like gaurav chopras dance more. its much powerful.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prajjurasyafan

geetika22

IF-Dazzler

geetika22

Joined: 20 November 2012

Posts: 3149

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newveechafan

I never liked nandishs dance. He movements r not graceful like rash. may be when he performs with rashmi much attention is not paid to the dance element by fans. i like gaurav chopras dance more. its much powerful.

Ya i agree hs movmnts r nt mch flexble bt atlst he tries na nd if u c videos of nandami dance toghtr he mtchs rashami prfctly nd dats wat's cald chmstry Heart nd ys gaurav is brialnt dancr no doubt.. Bt i wntd td also to try fr dncng in sme awrd shws or reality shws coz i hv nvr seen hr dancng nd in GPA she ws nly sitng nd nandish ws doing al actns

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rasyafan

geetika22

IF-Dazzler

geetika22

Joined: 20 November 2012

Posts: 3149

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveyouveecha

bcoz dance is rashmi's passion not tina's and i think rashami sholud perticipate on dance shows.she should not do ut.if u think her talent is westing.
Ouch
Wat?? Shocked didnt got u...?? Confused

rasyafan

IF-Dazzler

rasyafan

Joined: 12 September 2011

Posts: 3571

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by geetika22

[QUOTE=loveyouveecha] bcoz dance is rashmi's passion not tina's and i think rashami sholud perticipate on dance shows.she should not do ut.if u think her talent is westing.
Ouch

absolutely agree with you Rashmi is too good to be wasted away in Uttaran Dead and she should not have done Uttaran Team a favor by coming back to it esp the way they treated her and GC

Both GC and Rashmi are wasteing their talent energy and time doing Uttaran I wish they had never come back Angry

there are so many projects which Rashmi and Gaurav are currently involved with and they shud take on more meaning ful projects to enhance their career Angry

GC told that they especially asked Gaurav to come back to lift uttaran a bit but Uttaran serial has fallen down so badly ki uski haddi pasli ek ho gayee hai
but they are ariyal tattu Angry still dragging and dragging Dead

rassi jal gayee par bal nahi gaya LOLWink


The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prajjugeetika22

...Scarlet...

IF-Dazzler

...Scarlet...

Joined: 30 November 2012

Posts: 3640

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by geetika22

Lol agn td vs rd strtd... Wel we al knw rashami is gr8 dancer... Nd fr d first tym i didnt lykd tapu dancng bt endng prt ws gud tapu wid divya.. Nd abt nandish he is gud dancr nd whn he dnce wid rashami its realy mesmrizng thy bth complimnt echothr wondrfuly .. Nd abt td i hv seen hr prfmng nly once in GPA so i wnt to hr tke prt in any dance reality shw or in any awrd shw coz i nvr saw hr tryng fr dance so i wud luv to c hr prfmng...

geet...u r back..yayy..yipee Dancing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rasyafangeetika22

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
satya was awesome

2 3

intruderfast 22 920 28 April 2011 at 9:32am
By groucho
Uttaran Background music is AWESOME!!

2 3

Vipan 18 6502 17 October 2010 at 12:24am
By shivani9
Awesome Rashmi

2

Desdemona 10 537 16 October 2010 at 9:13pm
By poo_s
Tapasya was Awesome!

2 3 4 5

bips 38 2432 19 July 2010 at 6:58am
By SRKLuvr
awesome acting

2 3

adoremevirgo 17 1222 20 May 2010 at 7:24am
By Desdemona

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Uttaran Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.