Uttaran

Rashamis dance was awesome DT note pg 16 (Page 16)

Post Reply New Post

Page 16 of 16

Page 1 Page 15
Page   of 16

Shriya06

Goldie

Shriya06

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RashamiFan

Originally posted by Shriya06

Compared to those days this forum is lot more peaceful now..Earlier there was more bashing done by both the sides... But People now have a better perception of Tapasya...And Tapasya fans cannot feel insecure now..Its ok to criticize an actor for an extent ..but why people are bringing in about actors personal life here..That doesn't looks good

but bashin of tapasya was more...they use all filthy wrds...but wat wer d MODS doin dat tym...they wer just entertainin them...dats it...but now its changed a lot

Thats why I said perception on Tapasya had changed..But even now ppl continue to bash td as a habit..That's what leading to fights..Even reading this topic we could see that..Anyway forum was more active during those days..There were also some very nice people that time..I was a silent reader then..Even though I didn't participate on discussions,I enjoyed reading it..I miss those days..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rashamis dance was awesome DT note pg 16 (Page 16)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Ishani--

Goldie

--Ishani--

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 2:06am | IP Logged
@nish, what I want to say that we shouldnt be the ones Who START the bashing..but if still people bash then its not possible to keep quite ..but ya ..at least I will try to coz i hate these mindless fights..

sm123

sm123

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Actually, people need to have a clear line of difference between Tapasya/ Rashami and Ichcha/ Tina! There are so many people out there who love Tapasya only because RD's acting is so good..and the same with Ichcha and Td too! But bashing the actors directly, is not a good thing because we hardly know what sort of people they are in real life
As far as Ichcha/ Tapasya is concerned, bashing, obviously would happen, but people need to take it in a sportive way and shouldn't react too much to it. Debates can happen, but in our forum, everytime debates are taken to a personal level and the person's who debating only is insulted! Im glad that finally that madness has stopped now!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rasyafan...Scarlet...

Tukuni

Groupbie

Tukuni

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 7:17am | IP Logged
very nice

jnawaz

Cool Viewbie

jnawaz

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 12:55am | IP Logged

Viewbies Note: Another perfect example of how things go wrong here. Topic was opened to discuss ONLY how Rashmi's performance. Members enjoyed it and wanted to see more of it. Instead of sticking to the subject, this topic (like countless other) has turned into a comparison topic. Not only that but members have began attacking and bashing other members here as well. This could have been a simple topic but didnt end up that way. Of course the comments regarding the DT didnt go unnoticed. If anyone has issues with the DT at any point, i hope you realize that there are others you can go to that are not associated with Uttaran Forum but just associated with IF (like the GM's). Luckily, our GM's are very readily available. If you feel the forum team is biased then please feel free to take it up with  members higher on the totem-pole. 

I will leave the topic open for now, however, any more comments (even just one more) that is OFF TOPIC - any thing other than Rashmi's performance - the topic will be closed. 

Uttaran DT 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

itstimetospeak

rasyafan

IF-Dazzler

rasyafan

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 1:11am | IP Logged
ROFL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top