Fan Fictions

SS:Past,Present and Future Discontinued Note Pg61 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 64

sree_swaron

IF-Rockerz

sree_swaron

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Tina great to know you are home,hope you are having great time with family after this interval.

what a dhamakedaar start with so much suspence around. who the girl & who the stalker was?? he had killed the girl but why?? so many questions already dancing in my head Wink & for this i need a quicker update Tongue

do continue soon dear..waiting Smile

p.s. Wanna ask a question are not you going to continue love & deception?? realy missing that one.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tina2603

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SS:Past,Present and Future Discontinued Note Pg61 (Page 5)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Gurmeet4Drashti

IF-Rockerz

Gurmeet4Drashti

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Hey ...
Amazing start :)

Tina2603

luvzindagi

Goldie

luvzindagi

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Hey Tina, Good to see u back...Smile
Great start
The case sounds very interesting
Thanks for the PM and pls continue soon

Tina2603

Queen.Bee

IF-Sizzlerz

Queen.Bee

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 10:06am | IP Logged
great part!!! is this ariya ss??

Tina2603

sashashyam

IF-Rockerz

sashashyam

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 11:30am | IP Logged
A couple of more questions, Tina.

Now, the killer was obviously tasked with murdering this poor girl, and so he must have had her photo or she must have been pointed out to him.

He was clearly following the girl when she left the bus stop for the shortcut thru the park. He could not have been waiting for her at the bus stop, for he would have had no way of knowing that she was going to get dropped there. So was he following her friend's car all the way from the party ?

What if she had not taken the park route? Would he then have taken the risk of murdering her out in the open at the bus stop itself?

I suppose you will be answering these questions as your narrative proceeds, but I just wanted to list them out here.

Shyamala Aunty

Originally posted by sashashyam

My dear Tina,

It is so good to have you back. I hope you had a pleasant and productive time of it while you were away.

Now, as for this new story of yours, I hope it is going to be largely a mystery. In fact the opening reminded me of the beginning of one of PD James' novels, where the murder takes place under identical circumstances, except that there it was a serial killer and here it appears to be a serial contract killer.

It seems highly irresponsible and inconsiderate of her friend, male or female, to leave her at the bus stop so late at night instead of dropping her home safely. It could not have been too far away if it was a walkable distance, even without the shortcut thru the park, and in any case, so late at night, it should have been her safety that mattered and not a little extra driving. I cannot understand why she let this happen, poor thing.

Tina, as you obviously plan to continue with this, I have only one request. Please work out the wholestory in advance, or at least a good bit of it. What you once told me is your normal practice, of writing half an hour at a time as time permitted, and putting down whatever inspired you at that point of time, is perfectly all right for a romance, but not for a mystery!

But if this is going to be an Ariya romance disguised as a mystery, I need advance warning, please!Wink I will then get out pronto and leave the field clear for your innumerable other admirers!

Shyamala Aunty

[QUOTE=haruhi26]

Chapter 1

Tina2603

prohelika

prohelika

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
wow! great start...Smile
continue soon.

Tina2603

Wj.mad

Wj.mad

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
nice start
do continue

Tina2603

Tina2603

IF-Sizzlerz

Tina2603

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 5:04am | IP Logged
IMP Note
hmmm i havent decided whether Riya will be in this or Aisha? or both?
Tell me who you want to be the main lead???

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Brok3nSoul.-Lila-kaveriw2008

Post Reply New Post

Go to top