Frequent Posters

-Panda- thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I'd love Ariya...but wouldn't mind Aisha either..:/
kaveriw2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: haruhi26

ok both will be there in that case, but Kavs let me warn you it will be more of a crime thriller than love story, but some cute and minimal Ariya scenes bhi hoga, chalega?

Chalega...are daudega bhagega...full speed

๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
a big thanks and hug to everyone who have liked my new story๐Ÿ˜ƒ
and thanks for those lovely encouragements and comments๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@ Shyamala Aunty:
this will be mainly a thriller case, very minimum of love and romantic things, but some cute scenes of Ariya will be there, but wont take much time๐Ÿ˜‰
and dont worry about the details, i'd work them better this time, and i have already taken note of the girl's death and the situation leading to it...
As for her friend which left her here, well nowadays people are like that, very few really cares about the other's security
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

On the request of my readers, this story will have both Riya and Aisha... But let me warn you this will mainly be a thriller story, so no lovey-dovey, i'll try to incorporate some funny and cute Ariya Scenes but not too much...

Chapter 2

She was running very late for job, but what to do, she had gone to the disco yesterday night and only returned very late in the morning.  So she had too much difficulty getting up for work.  She checked her watch and swore.  She watched to see if anyone had heard her, but thankfully like her people were too busy running for work to even give her a glance.

"Aaj to yeh akdu mujhe nahin jhore ga," she said to herself.  She was passing by a shop with mirrors and she happened to glance at her reflection in the mirror. "Not bad!" she said to her reflection and started to laugh at her stupidity.  She continued to run till she finally reached the main entrance door to the ETF office.

She checked again her watch, she was now one hour late, only god could save her now.  She checked her mobile for any calls or messages, but nothing.  Why was it that no one had contacted her yet? She got into the lift and soon was in her office.  She had to pass by Rathore and Arjun's office before getting to hers.  She walked on tiptoed so that no one could hear her, but her luck was very bad today, just as she was passing by Arjun's door, he came out of his office.  He glared at her and checked the time on his watch.

"You'll never change!" he said rudely and without giving her any chance to justify herself, went away.

"Akdu kahin ka? Kya problem hain ousse mujhse? Ek baar to mujhe soon to leta nah!" she pulled her tongue at his disappearing form.

She entered her office, and said good morning to a very cute dimpled girl.  Since she joined ETf she had been sharing this office with her.  At first she had been very jealous of her because of her smile and everyone liking her a lot, even that akdu liked her.  While they all were either afraid or hated her.  But as she came to know her more, she also started liking her, she treated her now like her small sister.

"Ab ayi ho? Itna der kyun?" that dimpled girl asked.

"Kya kahoon Riya, disco gayi thi and returned very late," she replied with a yawn.

"Aisha tum bhi nah! Thankfully there has been no case till now.  Varna Rathore and Arjun tumhe kabhi nahin chodte!" Riya said in a reprimanding voice.

"Yes mum, sorry mum," Aisha said and pulled her ears jokingly.

Riya started laughing at Aisha's antics, she couldn't stay angry with Aisha for too long.

"You'll never change!" Riya said with a smile.

"Hmmm yeh suna lagta hein! Arre wah Riya tum aur Arjun ki soch kitni milti hein.  He just said the same thing to me," Aisha said teasing Riya.  Riya blushed on hearing this.  Since Aisha had joined ETF, she had been observing Riya, and now she was hundred percent sure that Riya was head over heels in love with Arjun, but till now she hadn't been able to know what Arjun thought about Riya.  He was too secretive and very rarely showed his feelings in front of strangers.

"Stop it," Riya said in an embarrassing voice, "To kya huwa kal raat? Did you meet her?"

"Nothing, didnt meet her.  She had left by the time i reached there! And i have been calling her but nothing till now. Dont know why she isn't answering my calls?" Aisha replied with a frown.

Riya could see that Aisha was really concerned and tensed, "Everything is going to be ok! Afterall she's your younger sister nah! Ousse kya ho sakta hein!"

Aisha smiled at Riya's words, "Hmmm sahi hein."

They continued to talk a bit about other things, when they were all called in the meeting room for a new case.

Aisha and Riya entered at the same time in the conference room, and both took a seat.  Rathore and Arjun entered with some files in their hands.

"Team we have a new case! A girl has been discovered in the central park! She had been strangulated to death. We don't have any information about her till now, we'd know everything at the crime site itself," Rathore said.

They all proceeded to the crime site.  Aisha started to question around the couple who had found the body, while Riya and Shree were examining the body for any clues.  After questioning the couple Aisha went forward to see the body, and just she came near the body enough to distinguish the face she froze in her steps.

"REEMAAA!" she screamed looking at the body and fainted.

Rathore was just behind her at that time, and he quickly intercepted her fall and held her safely in his arms.

"Aisha? Kyu huwa? Get up? Aur how does she know this girl?" Rathore asked Riya, since he knew that these two girls were very good friends.

"Sir, i dont know.  She shouted Reema on seeing this body! And Reema is her sister's name," Riya said worried about Aisha.  She prayed that this body wasn't Reema, otherwise she didnt know how she'd console Aisha.  Riya knew how much Aisha loved her little sister, she was constantly talking about her.

Precap:

Aisha waking up.  She refused to open her eyes, she hoped that everything was just a nightmare.

sorry for any mistakes which i may have left.

So how was it?

MriduB thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awesome updates! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Continue soon! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Moumimon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Sorry For late Coment yrrr...
ohh yrrr toh eye larki Reema hain...Aiesha ki behen...
feeling sad for Aiesha..riya also so much worried for her...
Amaizing part..love the convo between Aiesha&Riya..sharing a good bond...๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by Moumimon - 11 years ago
aroojarain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing update dear.. gr8 to c riya nd aisha are gud friends... continue soon ๐Ÿ˜Š
wildire thumbnail
oh nice update..!!
Beautifully written!!!
Loved Ayesha..!!!
Par yaar... Please write an ARISHA also nah..!!!
It quite refreshing, after all Ariya..!!
Continue soon!!
DivineDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Lovely update... loved Aisha Riya convo... it ws cool... so the girl murdered was Aisha's sis... oh  no feeling bad for her... update soon...
sashashyam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Have them both, Tina, and maybe Arjun  can learn to handle two girls at the same time!

I am relieved by your assurance that no matter how many females you clutter the cast up with, this will NOT be a romance but a proper crime thriller. I hope you keep that promise!

Shyamala Aunty

Originally posted by: haruhi26

IMP Note
hmmm i havent decided whether Riya will be in this or Aisha? or both?
Tell me who you want to be the main lead???