Fan Fictions

SS:Past,Present and Future Discontinued Note Pg61

Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Chapter 1

She kept running through the trees, but she no longer had any strength to run now. She stopped and hid behind a tree, and took some deep breaths, and waited for any noise.  Just why had she decided to travel this way today? she thought to herself.  She shouldn't have passed through this central park, though it was a shortcut to her place, she shouldn't have taken this way. 

A few minutes earlier

She had just returned from a party, it was very late, and her friend had left her near a bus stop.  She had been waiting patiently for the bus, but maybe due to the late hours, she had no success.  So she had decided to walk till her place, it was only some 15 minutes walk , but the only problem was that she'd have to go through a central park for at least 10 minutes walk. She debated whether passing through there alone would be safe or not, but since she was not seeing any bus till now, she decided to take the risk.  She had entered the park and had walked for one minute when she heard some footsteps behind her. She stopped and turned to see who it was, but when she turned she saw no one.  She thought maybe she was just nervous and imagining things.  So she continued her journey, but a few more metres, and she again felt that someone was following her, this time she knew that it was not her imagination.  She could hear the footsteps as distinctly as her own.  She again stopped and turned very quickly to see who was behind. She was only successful in seeing a shadow hide behind the trees.  She felt scared since at this time, no one else could be seen around in the park.  Ideally a guard should be along here, but she couldn't see anyone.

"Who's there?" she shouted with courage.  She waited but no response, and since it was late at night, and the lights were not illuminating the trees she didnt know whether really there was someone following her, or only moving shadows of the trees.

She decided that maybe it would be better if she could run till the way out of the park, and started to run.  Unfortunately she was wearing a saree, which made it very difficult to run.  But still she picked the saree up a bit and ran as quickly as possible.  Soon she could also hear running steps behind her. 

She was waiting for any noise or any indication whether the person was still behind her or not.  Suddenly she felt a pair of hands strangling her from behind the trees.  She started to struggle and fight for her life, but the more she fought, the more she could feel it difficult to breath.  She tried shouting for help, but no noise was coming out of her mouth.

She could no longer breathe now and after a few more seconds, her body crumpled down and she was dead.

A shadow emerged from the tree and took the mobile out of the pockets of his clothes and called someone.

"The job's done, one down.  Who's next?" he asked.

"Ok, i'll contact you afterwards, take some rest and disappear from this city.  We'll get in touch when things clear a bit down now," the other person replied and cut the call.

The shadow put his mobile back in his pockets, and bent down a bit downwards the lifeless body of the girl, he made sure he left no clues leading to him, touched the girl's face slightly on her cheek, "have a nice sleep beautiful lady!" and went away. 

A few hours later, around 7 o'clock in the morning.

"Leave me? What are you doing?" a girl said to another man.

"Leave you? Abhi to shaadi hoyi hain," he said and tried to catch her again.  But she managed to evade his arms and started to run among the trees all the while looking at her husband behind her and laughing.  She suddenly tripped on something and fell down. 

"Ouch," she said and looked at her hands which had a few cuts when she fell down.  She got up and supported herself on her knees and looked behind her to check what had caused her to trip. As soon as she turned, she let out a piercing scream.  She was terrified when she saw the body of a girl lying just next to her...

So this is the start, should i continue???

And sorry PMs will be done tomorrow, and yep i'm back in my country now, and will also be able to update my other stories more regularly... And will also be able to comment on each and everyone's post now😳.

This was just a case that i wanted to work on.  Hope you'll enjoy it.

Let me have your reviews😳

Edited by Tina2603 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naughtykittyyy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wooo kya strt hay...
1st of all da name s realyy intrstng...
bt 1 qstn ds past prsnt future ddcatd 2 sm 1ns life (mns arjun's ?? or others) or smthng diffrnt
qte exictd know da titles purps...
bt da 1st ud s 👏
kamal ka suspnc creat kia ...pahele to mujhe laga ke kahi ye riya to nahi n kaun usse stalk kar raha hay...den samjhi dat its just a case story at bgn...mn our etf is cmng on our way 😃
da poor girl s dead...n da bride suffrs...egrlyy wana know age kya hoga

ds s da 1st story i hv rd wrtn by u...so can u plzz pm me nxt ud...plzzz...
Edited by naughtykittyyy - 11 years ago
aroojarain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wow..!! gr8 start.. do continue soon :)
Tani2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wow yaar amazing start 

it was a jhatka 

i was relating to sumthing but it tuned to b sumthing else...which was even better n den d girl Died

n den who is d other girl ...d one is running from d man 

OMG so many question n inna saara suspense 

waiting to know more

Continue soon
Luna92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it was scary...
nice start..cont soon.. ab jab tak mein isko agay nahin read karoongi mujhe chain nahin ayega😕
DivineDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Super cool Amazing star... Wow so much suspense n 1st update itself... this s going to be really intresting...waiting for next update... Edited by Leki - 11 years ago
Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow! Great start! I can't wait to read more!
alee001 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
niccc start!!!! update soon
wildire thumbnail
hwy ..do continue,,!
Very interesting start..!
Eager for the story to unfold!!