Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

yhm_craze

IF-Rockerz

yhm_craze

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 11:38am | IP Logged
After a long hiatus I am back with yet another weekly synopsis for SNS! Big smile...what can I say..inspite of so much going on in MM I was most excited about the "love triangle" in RN! LOL...just when we were ready to boo Falguni out of RN, she threw us off the loop again!Shocked...without further ado here are my highlights for the week...please dont hesitate to add any points that I may have missed out on Tongue

1. Rashi Rashi RASHI!!!: Yes, the whole week centred, squared and rectangled around Rashi and yet by the end of the week it seems we are still where we began! Confused...To summarize in one sentence, she obsessed over a watermelon in the first half and a child in the 2nd half of the week...its just like how we try to pacify a child by distracting him towards another toy when he throws a tantrum for something atrocious...do the Modis (specifically Gopi, Jigar and Hetal) not realize that a child is not a toy that they can use to pacify Rashi?I went Dead whenever Jigar gave those soppy smiles towards Rashi during the week and D'oh when Gopi called her the best mother...I am still not sure where this track is leading but can I hope that Hetal and Jigar will finally pull their head out of sand when Rashi starts to unceremoniously ignore Meera for her "adopted" baby?

2. The most phattu new entry!: Yep there was so much noise about Daksha's (sorry dont know the actress's name) entry but all she did was give us close-ups of her evil grin and prance around the garden with her watermelon! I am not sure what the CVs hoped to achieve with the watermelon track other than to cover for some actors' absence! ConfusedConfused...the only time I liked her on screen was when Ahem called her "mental"!!! ROFL

3. Dhawal - The hero of the week: Well well well..did Dhawal shock us all!!!! LOL...he actually outsmarted the oversmart Kinjal and Urmi (with Falguni's help of course) and has left Kinjal fighting with herself as she realizes she loves Dhawal! I would never have thought that he would pretend to get friendly with another girl just to get Kinjal jealous! Dhawalji you rock!!! Thumbs UpApprove

4. Urmi - the new definition of greed: Urmi never fails to shock me with her greed...She is oblivious to even her daughter's sorrow...all she cares about is how she can fleece the Modis Dead...I wonder how the Modis will react when the child's real mother will come claiming for her child...Rashi is clearly going to ignore Meera now which goes to prove her loving maasi act was just that...an act...Is she going to go back to her loving maasi routine with the adopted baby's exit and are the Modis going to be so dumb to fall for it again?!...I fear they are DeadDeadDead

5. Ahemji kahan ho???: Well technically this cannot be termed as one of the highlights of the week but this is what I kept asking for most part of the week while watching SNS CryCryCry...still the best line of the week came from him when he asked about Daksha "yeh mental ko ho kya gaya hai?" ROFL...and it was also a pleasant surprise to see Ahem openly praising and supporting Rashi...I hope he does not turn into Gopi when it comes to Rashi!! OuchOuch

well that's enough ranting from me!...what started out as a RaJi track is fast turning into an Urshi track so dont where the CVs are heading with this one...the way I see it its heading towards disaster DeadOuch...but I want to see much much more of Ahem next week! Embarrassed and can we hope to see a love confession from Kinjal or am I asking for too much? Wink

Edited by dipsy80 - 25 January 2013 at 11:40am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

white.band-nilani--Archana-delsidoc4everawesome-rajipikiiichuuJustlikethat1NazimKiDewani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Weekly Synopsis: 21-25 Jan 2013" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Awesome synopsis Deepa Clap

beside Rashi saga.. Dead

i love whole week.. Daksha entry was wastage.. With crap competition.. But i love GoHem n RaJi interaction with her... Especially Ahemji's Mental ko ho kya gaya hai.. ROFL ROFL Ahemji openly praised Rashi but dont worry Ahemji knows Rashi core than more gopi.. Wink
i know our hottie disappearance make us killed..but his glimpes filled it all.. Espceially todays scene was.. Hwat Wink Ahemji Jigar didnt afaird to picked baby but u still..Embarrassed even Jigar also picked Meera when she born but u afaird Tongue awww Ahemji like all husband u also go through from the same after baby wifes didnt get much time n attention.. Embarrassed love his teasing way or gopi blushing Blushing why cvs didnt see his teasing side more Ouch he is so good in it...

Well KinWal get only one episode but winning scene.. Finally KinWal car take right way.. After Dhawal's KK hope soon we get see some quick improvement in their relationship Tongue

Edited by -GiNa- - 25 January 2013 at 11:57am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-nilani-

pikiiichuu

IF-Sizzlerz

pikiiichuu

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Awesome synopsis Deepa

for me this wk it was all bout KinWalEmbarrassed and side note loved the temple scene where Gopi was holding Meera..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-nilani-delsiNazimKiDewani

delsi

IF-Dazzler

delsi

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing
for me its Kinwl they stole the week last but not the least Ahem teasing Gopi was very cuteSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-nilani-NazimKiDewani

PRINCESS_ALISHA

IF-Sizzlerz

PRINCESS_ALISHA

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
Tfs

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-nilani-NazimKiDewani

-nilani-

Goldie

-nilani-

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
Thanks DeepaTongue
KinWal rocked last weekTongue
Loved teasing scene of AhemTongue

NazimKiDewani

awesome-raji

IF-Rockerz

awesome-raji

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 2:52am | IP Logged
like your post dipsy
and u r right this time dhawalji rock!!'

NazimKiDewani

-Archana-

Goldie

-Archana-

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 11:07pm | IP Logged

Thanks for synopsis DeepaSmile Nice postTongue

Indeed love triangle in RN and ahemji glimpse Day Dreamingmade us cope with this rashi selfish childish baby adopting drama 

Whole week is about rashi's stuburonness of adpoting baby. Either in melon compition or orphange people chicking how fit she is to take care of the baby she very clearly proved that she unfit to become a good motherOuchBoth the judges may have satisfied just by seeing the end resultDisapprove but actual situation is in melon compition mother should teach the kids the good things she should guide them in the right path but rashi tried to win the compition in wrong wayThumbs Down

Secondly mother should be loving,caring, gentle but firm in decpline but rashi she was so rude to kids. Kids were so naughty instead of mentoring them gently she too behaved euqally childish imature with themThumbs Down. First i too was wondering even koki is supporting rashi but as like harini said in one of her post i think it's normal for family member to behave like that when to see close family member in so much distress they don't see the actual fact.

Urmi no words for her she is way too disgustingAngry poor vansh now he is scapegoat for Urshi greedy selfishnessDisapprove

Dhawal was star of the week with brilliant kk Claphe made his wife realize her love for himSmile It's so hear touching scene nice to see kinjal concern towards Dhawal looking fowrd to confession. It's so nice of Falguni to help Dhawal have to appreciate her help to her friendBig smile

Ahemji this week he was so cuteEmbarrassed. It's amazing he supported rashi and called Daksha mentalLOL it's unexpected that he would say something like that loved his teasing jigar to get habituated to not expecting to much attention from wife Embarrassedafter kids arrival poor ahemji Winkhis teasing look towards gopi he was so adorableSmile

NazimKiDewani

Post Reply New Post

Go to top