Are they gona think Rohan shot Tara?

Nostalgia-02 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys, are they gona think Rohan shot Tara? He was up there before Anushka moved away where Tara was pointing!! maybe they'll see him or just missed him!! such a big misunderstanding if thats the case, already he's going through so much & now this!! I wonder how they'll get proof of Anushka shooting her!! I hope Rohan finds out & kicks her out of his life!! I hate her, she is sooo selfish!! ðŸ˜¡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Shoaib ... i think its more than likely that Rohan will be the prime suspect. But he doesnt have the gun, Anu does.
ipkknd2o12 thumbnail
most likely but i guesss we have to wait n see. plus the gun doesnt have his finger prints unless he miraculously sees anu doing it and took the gun from her.
-SMay31- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yes nd i hv a feeling tht Muskan will marry Rohan to take revenge ...ya KTH track lol...but on a serious not enuf is enuf cant see Rohan in so mch pain :(
renuka_1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
even i cannot see rohan in so much pain...he already suffered from so many things..his tear bring tear in my eyes..
toadclk1 thumbnail
Rohan have to prove muksaan ..that he did not  killed tara!! can't see Rohan in more pain!!
snehacutie thumbnail
it will be interesting 
Nostalgia-02 thumbnail
@Fiz I think Anu must have put the gun back where she got it from!!

@Sidra I really hope they dont copy KTH track!! If they do we should bombard them with tweets!! 😆
Siddhi_ thumbnail
It seems so that the blame will be on Rohan :(

In recent episodes, Rohan has been going through so much and now this. I hate to watch this :/

@Sidra - I didnt used to watch KTH so dont know about their track but really hope Muskaan doesnt marry for him revenge :(
toadclk1 thumbnail
according to new promo police arrest rohan  ...so the blame is on Rohan...