Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 17

Rush2220

IF-Sizzlerz

Rush2220

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sahasra-

Originally posted by Rush2220

hey dont get me wrong ...i have been VERY positive and still am about the future track...but dont know why after today's episode i feel like WTHAngry...why was the actual case muted...I wanted to see KC fight...not an imaginary episodeOuch...maybe Monday will be fine. I hope i m wrong about 'Nari-shakti'... and the men cluless againDeadAngry
Rush,someone said in EDT,(Jay I thinkSmile)To show a proper case argument,they have to come up with proper script,screen play for that case.May be they dont want to take that risk n went ahead with mute.After all the main purpose of that scene is to show Kunal winning the case.Proper cases,may be we'll see in future,abhi bhai tayyar kar raha hai na ek case Kunal keliyeWinkLOL

chalo theek hai...if its like that then mere se zayada khush aur koi nahin hoga...I seriously want some KC action in court. Not these women making dumb and stupid decisions where the men are made to look clueless and helpless...they tried that in the past and the result is TRPsAngry 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

san_aisheshi.nl-sahasra--Hima-jay_bpmBHAVII

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What is with Gaurav & Seema?!! (Page 7)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Hima-

IF-Rockerz

-Hima-

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 12:44pm | IP Logged

hey dont get me wrong ...i have been VERY positive and still am about the future track...but dont know why after today's episode i feel like WTHAngry...why was the actual case muted...I wanted to see KC fight...not an imaginary episodeOuch...maybe Monday will be fine. I hope i m wrong about 'Nari-shakti'... and the men cluless againDeadAngry
Rush,someone said in EDT,(Jay I thinkSmile)To show a proper case argument,they have to come up with proper script,screen play for that case.May be they dont want to take that risk n went ahead with mute.After all the main purpose of that scene is to show Kunal winning the case.Proper cases,may be we'll see in future,abhi bhai tayyar kar raha hai na ek case Kunal keliyeWinkLOL

Yes! If the case was related to Gaurav, Richa or Abhay, then it wouldn't make sense to mute the proceedings. But this case was just shown as the first step in KC's success. Don't think it was important to show the proceedings today. And nari shakti feel was absolutely nil today! Infact the healthy nari(read seema) pissed me off big time by going with Gaurav's stupid plan to cheat again!Dead 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

san_aish-sahasra-jay_bpmRush2220

eshi.nl

IF-Rockerz

eshi.nl

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jay_bpm

iss bachhe ki jaan loge kya?Ouch

abhi tak episode dekha nahi, enjoy nahi kiya aur pre-cap, Seerav, nari-shakti keh kar dara rahe ho tunm log.

ab tak meri 3 wishes puri hui he, hoping otherswill come true as well so no worries.Big smile

Yaha pe bachha koun ?? Shocked not you definitely LOL
Mano kamna phalsidhhirastu for your wishes LOL.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jay_bpm

Rush2220

IF-Sizzlerz

Rush2220

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BHAVII

Hug  -tu bhi kya yaad rakhegi LOL
Yaar loved your dp though Tongue. Please change that so that CVS can  prove you wrong yet againWink by kicking you know whom out of the show Big smile

tried changing my DP many times but it wont let me...dont know why it is misbehaving with meROFL

BHAVII

Rush2220

IF-Sizzlerz

Rush2220

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eshi.nl

abhi tak episode dekha nahi, enjoy nahi kiya aur pre-cap, Seerav, nari-shakti keh kar dara rahe ho tunm log.

ab tak meri 3 wishes puri hui he, hoping otherswill come true as well so no worries.Big smile

main hoon naLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

eshi.nlBHAVII

-Hima-

IF-Rockerz

-Hima-

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 12:49pm | IP Logged

chalo theek hai...if its like that then mere se zayada khush aur koi nahin hoga...I seriously want some KC action in court. Not these women making dumb and stupid decisions where the men are made to look clueless and helpless...they tried that in the past and the result is TRPsAngry 

Don't worry Rush! Aisa ab nahi hoga!Big smile 

Rush2220

BHAVII

IF-Stunnerz

BHAVII

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 12:49pm | IP Logged

main hoon naLOL

chair per se neeche gir gayi  ROFL ROFL ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

eshi.nlRush2220jay_bpm

eshi.nl

IF-Rockerz

eshi.nl

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 12:50pm | IP Logged

</div>

<div>
main hoon naLOL

LOL LOL
Haan bhool gayi.here ek santoor mommy hain .

Rush2220

Post Reply New Post

Go to top