-Hima-

IF-Rockerz

-Hima-

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jay_bpm

Originally posted by hima2012

Frankly speaking,

don't give a damn about them. But they certainly can create problems for Kunal's career and SINAL personal life. We know Kunal's siblings love to bring trouble on him and emotionally blackmail Siddhi using Kunal's name. As long as SINAL stay together to handle all issues, fine with it.

Why are you surprised about Seema? If she can accept cheating husband and taunt Siddhi, raise Anandi; well...
Yes.. I don't care for them.. I care about what they will do to Sinal and mainly Kunal's careerDead 
@bold - LOLLOL yeah.. what was I thinking!Wink You had to slip in that name didn't you!LOL

as long as Kunal, well SINAL stay together handling everything well, I don't mind seeing these 2 creating problem as we want to Kunal struggle a bitSmile but again, with-in limits.

well about the name, can you blame for thatLOLTongue

I can't get her out as she, sorry - he is one of a kind namoonaLOL

ROFL I feel you are somehow sabotaging all discussions to lead you know where!LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jay_bpmBHAVII

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What is with Gaurav & Seema?!! (Page 3)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BHAVII

IF-Stunnerz

BHAVII

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 11:44am | IP Logged

Frankly speaking,

don't give a damn about them. But they certainly can create problems for Kunal's career and SINAL personal life. We know Kunal's siblings love to bring trouble on him and emotionally blackmail Siddhi using Kunal's name. As long as SINAL stay together to handle all issues, fine with it.

Why are you surprised about Seema? If she can accept cheating husband and taunt Siddhi, raise Anandi; well...
Yes.. I don't care for them.. I care about what they will do to Sinal and mainly Kunal's careerDead 
@bold - LOLLOL yeah.. what was I thinking!Wink You had to slip in that name didn't you!LOL

as long as Kunal, well SINAL stay together handling everything well, I don't mind seeing these 2 creating problem as we want to Kunal struggle a bitSmile but again, with-in limits.

well about the name, can you blame for thatLOLTongue

I can't get her out as she, sorry - he is one of a kind namoonaLOL

ROFL I feel you are somehow sabotaging all discussions to lead you know where!LOL

thanks Hima i did not want to spam your thread but Jay ROFL ROFL  he so wants Anandi in show and uske liye they have to show C2 LOL LOL 

He is trying to hide behind his baccha banner ROFL

Edited by BHAVII - 25 January 2013 at 11:41am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jay_bpm

-Hima-

IF-Rockerz

-Hima-

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 11:47am | IP Logged
@Bhavi - he doesn't mean Anandi from BVWink or Anandi due to C2!! LOLWhen we have our own Anandi already, why bring her?TongueLOL Right Jay?

Edited by hima2012 - 25 January 2013 at 11:43am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jay_bpm

BHAVII

IF-Stunnerz

BHAVII

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 11:48am | IP Logged

@Bhavi - he doesn't mean Anandi from BVWink When we have our own Anandi already, why bring her?TongueLOL Right Jay?

We can have Anandi in our show after SINAL's C2, C3 and what not Tongue Wink 

-Hima-jay_bpm

-sahasra-

IF-Rockerz

-sahasra-

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 11:50am | IP Logged
 I didnt understand the scene but Can it go like..Those companies deny to be having any kind of deals with Gaurav n Kunal proving them guilty,may be along with it the amount will be paid bk to Gaurav's company(hw dont ask meWinkLOL).End result Gaurav loosing job n Kunal taking care of family.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

san_aisheshi.nl-Hima-parichayanjay_bpmBHAVII

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 11:50am | IP Logged

@Bhavi - he doesn't mean Anandi from BVWink or Anandi due to C2!! LOLWhen we have our own Anandi already, why bring her?TongueLOL Right Jay?

Thank you Hima for clarifying that.
@BHA7 - I am talking about SINAL's older mistake Anandi, not from BV or one that may come after C-2. we decided talk about SINAL's "hotness" should be kept on hold for some time now.

now if you in bring that up, then I can't help myself but say a word or two, then we have 10 pages hereWinkLOL

-Hima-BHAVII

-Hima-

IF-Rockerz

-Hima-

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BHAVII

@Bhavi - he doesn't mean Anandi from BVWink When we have our own Anandi already, why bring her?TongueLOL Right Jay?

No Bhavi.. he is talking about Anandi raised by Seema!Wink Get it!TongueLOLLOL

jay_bpmBHAVII

BHAVII

IF-Stunnerz

BHAVII

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 11:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by BHAVII

No Bhavi.. he is talking about Anandi raised by Seema!Wink Get it!TongueLOLLOL

Okieee...as you say Hima and Jay 

@ Jay - BV - i don't even know about that showTongue
If Global warming is the reason due to their sizzling chemistry then what can i do Tongue. Its too cold here Wink

-Hima-jay_bpm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top