Page   of 17
Page 3 Page 17

-Hima-

IF-Rockerz

-Hima-

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BHAVII

Originally posted by hima2012

Gaurav surprised me today! He has cheated 3 other companies, it seemsShocked! He says he will take commission from one company and pay off the company which is threatening to file charges on him! He convinces Seema for thatShockedShocked What is happening to these two? I mean, I can agree Gaurav is that kind but SEEMA???Shocked How can she say ok to whatever Gaurav said? Now I am scared what are these two going to do to Kunal's professional success and Sinal?Angry I am disgusted with Gaurav right now!Dead
+

Hima according to Raj- after certain years of wedding - husband wife starts thinking alike. The only difference is their looks. May be Seema is showing the same trait and is thinking like Gaurav.Tongue Dead

There is a valid explanation for Seema coming into Gaurav's words!DeadLOL You could be right Bhavi!Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BHAVII

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What is with Gaurav & Seema?!! (Page 2)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

eshi.nl

IF-Rockerz

eshi.nl

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Hima we thought he got his lesson.but he didn't. Seems he is next haddi.i hope some dog takes all the haddi's who come between sinal.
Anyway as long as sinal are together i don't care much about gaurav and seema.i know no one here does care about them.but hope sinal are together and support each other.

-Hima-

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Frankly speaking,

don't give a damn about them. But they certainly can create problems for Kunal's career and SINAL personal life. We know Kunal's siblings love to bring trouble on him and emotionally blackmail Siddhi using Kunal's name. As long as SINAL stay together to handle all issues, fine with it.

Why are you surprised about Seema? If she can accept cheating husband and taunt Siddhi, raise Anandi; well...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

san_aish-Hima--Rojaa-BHAVII

-Hima-

IF-Rockerz

-Hima-

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jay_bpm

Frankly speaking,

don't give a damn about them. But they certainly can create problems for Kunal's career and SINAL personal life. We know Kunal's siblings love to bring trouble on him and emotionally blackmail Siddhi using Kunal's name. As long as SINAL stay together to handle all issues, fine with it.

Why are you surprised about Seema? If she can accept cheating husband and taunt Siddhi, raise Anandi; well...
Yes.. I don't care for them.. I care about what they will do to Sinal and mainly Kunal's careerDead 
@bold - LOLLOL yeah.. what was I thinking!Wink You had to slip in that name didn't you!LOL

Edited by hima2012 - 25 January 2013 at 11:25am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

san_aishjay_bpmBHAVII

-Hima-

IF-Rockerz

-Hima-

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eshi.nl

Hima we thought he got his lesson.but he didn't. Seems he is next haddi.i hope some dog takes all the haddi's who come between sinal.
Anyway as long as sinal are together i don't care much about gaurav and seema.i know no one here does care about them.but hope sinal are together and support each other.

Don't care about anyone but Kunal and Sinal. Now that they are becoming the next haddis, preparing myself!LOL

eshi.nl

BHAVII

IF-Stunnerz

BHAVII

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 11:33am | IP Logged

Frankly speaking,

Jay seems like in you  are in utter love with Anandi ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Hima-jay_bpm

-Hima-

IF-Rockerz

-Hima-

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BHAVII

Frankly speaking,

Jay seems like in you  are in utter love with Anandi ROFL

Yeah,, you can't seem to get her out of your mind Jay! Even in your post this afternoon, you were the one who mentioned Anandi first!LOLBig smileLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jay_bpmBHAVII

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hima2012

Frankly speaking,

Yes.. I don't care for them.. I care about what they will do to Sinal and mainly Kunal's careerDead 
@bold - LOLLOL yeah.. what was I thinking!Wink You had to slip in that name didn't you!LOL

as long as Kunal, well SINAL stay together handling everything well, I don't mind seeing these 2 creating problem as we want to Kunal struggle a bitSmile but again, with-in limits.

well about the name, can you blame for thatLOLTongue

I can't get her out as she, sorry - he is one of a kind namoonaLOL

Edited by jay_bpm - 25 January 2013 at 11:36am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

san_aish-Hima-BHAVII

Post Reply New Post

Go to top