Page 1 of 17

Page 1
Page   of 17
Page 2 Page 17

-Hima-

IF-Rockerz

-Hima-

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Gaurav surprised me today! He has cheated 3 other companies, it seemsShocked! He says he will take commission from one company and pay off the company which is threatening to file charges on him! He convinces Seema for thatShockedShocked What is happening to these two? I mean, I can agree Gaurav is that kind but SEEMA???Shocked How can she say ok to whatever Gaurav said? Now I am scared what are these two going to do to Kunal's professional success and Sinal?Angry I am disgusted with Gaurav right now!Dead

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Popo.0309annaeshi.nlparichayan-Rojaa-BHAVII

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What is with Gaurav & Seema?!!" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

0309anna

0309anna

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hima2012

Gaurav surprised me today! He has cheated 3 other companies, it seemsShocked! He says he will take commission from one company and pay off the company which is threatening to file charges on him! He convinces Seema for thatShockedShocked What is happening to these two? I mean, I can agree Gaurav is that kind but SEEMA???Shocked How can she say ok to whatever Gaurav said? Now I am scared what are these two going to do to Kunal's professional success and Sinal?Angry I am disgusted with Gaurav right now!Dead

this is one of the scary things that may happen next week to sinal...scary precap and kunal's saying to siddhi "mai aa raha hun.." doesnt give +ve vibes as wenever in parichay someone says something about "good times coming" etc. something ominous happens...just wish nothing like karjat happens though Richa-Abhay are not in the picture...

Edited by 0309anna - 25 January 2013 at 11:03am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Hima-

-Rojaa-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rojaa-

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 11:10am | IP Logged

Seems Gaurav and Seema may become the next kabab mein kaddi in sinal's life specially Kc's professional track ! we have been happy they showed gaurav's good side , look what they have done now !!! Now with Kc becoming a succesfull man , Sinal back together ,Gaurav may become insecure !!! Like he did in may !The worst part is Now Seema is alos supporting him in wrong things !

I hope Kc will be able to handle to all together , his personal and professional life plus gauravs problems

Edited by -Roshani- - 25 January 2013 at 11:06am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

san_aishsarah_singh-Hima-shweta_r

-Hima-

IF-Rockerz

-Hima-

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 0309anna

this is one of the scary things that may happen next week to sinal...scary precap and kunal's saying to siddhi "mai aa raha hun.." doesnt give +ve vibes as wenever in parichay someone says something about "good times coming" etc. something ominous happens...just wish nothing like karjat happens though Richa-Abhay are not in the picture...

I did not feel like it was ominous.. nothing will happen to KC for sure. Positivity will not end so soon.. the show is already sinking.. they will not dare take it away so soon. He must have said it to increase Sid's fear that he may not loveher because of her distorted face or something like that.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

san_aish0309annasarah_singheshi.nl

-Hima-

IF-Rockerz

-Hima-

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Roshani-

Seems Gaurav and Seema may become the next kabab mein kaddi in sinal's life specially Kc's professional track ! we have been happy they showed gaurav's good side , look what they have done now !!! Now with Kc becoming a succesfull man , Sinal back together ,Gaurav may become insecure !!! Like he did in may !The worst part is Now Seema is alos supporting him in wrong things !

I hope Kc will be able to handle to all together , his personal and professional life plus gauravs problems

Exactly.. they are gearing up to be the next hurdles in KC's professional life. How will KC save Gaurav? He is a cheater! God! Raveena is gone.. so someone has to take her place!Angry

-Rojaa-

norzar

IF-Stunnerz

norzar

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 11:17am | IP Logged
hi

seema is a disgrace anyways. she gave lectures to siddhi on values and principles etc and look what she does herself. i dont like her post leap

reg gaurav after his ema i have no hopes for him., once a cheater will always be a cheater fits in well with him 

but as long as sinal are together and united i am sure they can fight all obstacles together. 

norzar

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

san_aishsarah_singh-Hima--Rojaa-parichayan

BHAVII

IF-Stunnerz

BHAVII

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 11:19am | IP Logged

+

Hima according to Raj- after certain years of wedding - husband wife starts thinking alike. The only difference is their looks. May be Seema is showing the same trait and is thinking like Gaurav.Tongue Dead

-Hima-

-Hima-

IF-Rockerz

-Hima-

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by norzar

hi

seema is a disgrace anyways. she gave lectures to siddhi on values and principles etc and look what she does herself. i dont like her post leap

reg gaurav after his ema i have no hopes for him., once a cheater will always be a cheater fits in well with him 

but as long as sinal are together and united i am sure they can fight all obstacles together. 

norzar

Agree! After so much butchering of all characters, this is not a big surprise.. but I am scared these two become haddis for KC's success as a lawyer!

norzar

Post Reply New Post

Go to top