Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Is SNS gearing up for a leap

yessehm Goldie
yessehm
yessehm

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Wondering if a leap is being prepared for in the near future.

Gopi has Meera, Rashi has the adopted Vansh who she will claim as the boy heir to the Modi's dynasty and then the twist of the real mother turning up to claim him.

Or else, Rashi will loose him when the real mothers tracks him down now itself...

Either way Urmila will be Censored

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ilike_tvawesome-rajipikiiichuuJustlikethat1Xarina

pikiiichuu IF-Sizzlerz
pikiiichuu
pikiiichuu

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 11:14am | IP Logged
I actually think yes in the future sns will go for a leap but when Rashi starts to become good i feel we will c a leap of  3 or 4 months but not really sure

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

yessehmXarinaNazimKiDewani

NazimKiDewani IF-Sizzlerz
NazimKiDewani
NazimKiDewani

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 11:16am | IP Logged
ofcourse SnS will get leap in future.. Probably 1 year.. But i dont think Rashi will go changed.. After leap.. Evil are never in become angels..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

yessehmpikiiichuuXarina

PRINCESS_ALISHA IF-Sizzlerz
PRINCESS_ALISHA
PRINCESS_ALISHA

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Same thought came to my mind. Lets see what happens

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Xarina

ShaunSA IF-Rockerz
ShaunSA
ShaunSA

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Yessehm you read my mind Cool

Wasn't there an article about Rashi having her own child and treating the adopted one badly?

If that was true we will defo see some sort of time leap. They are not going to show her pregnant the length Gopi was.

And naturally it is going to take some time for Vansh's birth mother to find him... 

The other possibility is that they are considering SNS as a long term serial. In which case there will be no time leap.

No wait what am I thinking. This is SNS. The CV's make the impossible possible. Don't be surprised if Rashi gives birth tomorrow ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yessehmXarina

yessehm Goldie
yessehm
yessehm

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShaunSA

Yessehm you read my mind Cool

Wasn't there an article about Rashi having her own child and treating the adopted one badly?

If that was true we will defo see some sort of time leap. They are not going to show her pregnant the length Gopi was.

And naturally it is going to take some time for Vansh's birth mother to find him... 

The other possibility is that they are considering SNS as a long term serial. In which case there will be no time leap.

No wait what am I thinking. This is SNS. The CV's make the impossible possible. Don't be surprised if Rashi gives birth tomorrow ROFL

All seem possible. Getting interesting. After a long time something substantial seems possible.

You can call me Maryann.

Xarina

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Most probably Mary Ann. I have a feeling that this baby will be returned to its mother but Rashi will get another child from the orphanage or fall pregnant herself, but not before she completely mistreats Meera atleast once. The leap will happen for sure. Maybe in a couple of monthsSmile

NazimKiDewani

NazimKiDewani IF-Sizzlerz
NazimKiDewani
NazimKiDewani

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Most probably Mary Ann. I have a feeling that this baby will be returned to its mother but Rashi will get another child from the orphanage or fall pregnant herself, but not before she completely mistreats Meera atleast once. The leap will happen for sure. Maybe in a couple of monthsSmile

i agree.. Soon leap is happened n yes this will be return n Rashi get another one from oprhanage or may be she get pregnant..but whtever she want to do..but just stay away from Meera.. Rashi have no right to show her concren n love for Meera..after yesterday episode..Meera doesnt need Rashi kinda greedy Massi..she have world best mom n dad who take care her more better than Rashi..Dead Rashi drity mind n greedy nature are never ever gonna changed.. How quick she change her colours.. Omg this girl desever a standing Clap i hate Rashi or i hate her more when i seen her with Meera Angry

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top