Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : Jan 25 PR DT Note pg134 (Page 98)

Post Reply New Post

Page 98 of 147

m_masti

Goldie

m_masti

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Afss

Upcoming track will be a torture. I think Mahaan Purvi (Kool di you should call Mahaan Purvi instead of Sanskari Purvi) will give away her baby to Ovi. And initially everyone won't know that Ovi had a misscarriage. They will know that Purvi had a misscarriage. Then everyone will console her. Aaji Sulo will message her feet. Teju will be more close to Purvi. And you know guys what will happen. Mahaan Purvi will enjoy this. We're lucky Archu won't be able to console her as she'll be missing.

And then if after some years the truth reveal that child is not Ovi's but Purvi's. Then what will happen. Everyone will start again Purvi's Mahaanta song. Manav will say "How can I thank you beta? If you were not there...". And other also sing this same song.
Ultimately Purvi will enjoy each and every moment. And we'll have to bear this torture. I think from now on torture track starts.

I think we should say sacrificing purvi...

and i already told, the baby should be legally adopted by ovi other wise we know how much sacrificing the character purvi is...

this whole story is making me to remember arjun's words...he will love his baby's mom...what a poisonous mouth he got, ovi might not become mom at all in the future...

i completely agree with how the torturing track it will be...noone ill know the pain of ovi...it doesn't matter whose(arjun-purvi) baby it is...this is the stupidest track, i really hate it when it comes to babies and how they show the tracks on babies...and EK matha will tell, we are showing how a unwed mom handles the situations but viewers don't see what we want to show they will just concentrate on other things and say it as repeating and it won't happen in real life...

saw this promo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wm4Kk2tCG5A

so onir is not at fault, it is just purvi who is still on securing her ass...how shameless this female is...this act of her really made her reach new lows of highs...i am bored of the track really...there is not a pinch of commonsense in the storyline...why to keep fullterm baby in incubator...why to cross the ethics of being a obgyn...why to sacrifice a baby as if you don't respect your fertility...why not to let a mom cry on her baby loss...in my view acting in-front of everyone as she lost the baby whereas the truth is she abandoned her baby is really shameless act...

really what they show yaar...even its normal delivery nonone will be able to take a such a big decision like purvi took...she doesn't deserve to be a mom...now please noone say me that true mom's love will sacrifice the baby...

so purvi will be permanent in Mumbai to give good parvarish to her baby so that baby will always behind purvi just like arjun...and really onir also crossed all his limits of ethics...his degree should be taken away...obgyn supporting his wife to swap babies...and what a funny scene it will be noone knows it, only onir handle it and purvi comes becomes conscious and she will be the first one to know the truth and she will sacrifice the baby...Angry

i am done with show guys...i quit PR...will try to login to IF...

Edited by m_masti - 17 February 2013 at 12:57pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dumppurviKalapiFireLordPhoenixSushantFan_Afsskoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kool's Commentary : Jan 25 PR DT Note pg134 (Page 98)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
masti ...i agree this how is really really stupid but we enjoy ur comments

m_mastidumppurviKalapiFireLordPhoenixSushantFan_AfssDabulls23

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
shyamala after my experiences i have come to this  conclusion

every country has its share of good and bad doctors , there r brilliant minds everywhere

to get a good surgeon if you are having a critical surgery or a good doctor if one is having a terminal disease is a blessing , good luck , kripa

if however something goes wrong ...it is easier to pull up medical gaffes here than there . Here the doctors r terrified of insurance companies and their license being revoked . There it is as good as them having immunity . Proving their mistakes becomes a big difficult task for the common man .

When my brother was for 6 months in the hospital it was mandatory that a family member stayed with him day and night . At that time we have seen the corruption that goes on in these big hospitals . The ward boys constantly asked for chai pani ...a term for bribes , if one wanted the best care . If this was given , all the meals for the patient arrived on time , his bedsheets were changed etc . They even swapped the lunch or teas of the elite patients who paid more with the ones who had desperately paid them chai pani .

The nurses were rude , arrogant and often slip shod in their duties . Not all , but many .

Bringing them to justice is very difficult for the common man as he doesn't have time and enerGy to deal with this messy situation .

masti i agree . Even if it was Purvi's plan , an OBGYN going along with this nonsense is apalling ethically and he will lose his license to practise if this ever comes out .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 17 February 2013 at 6:52pm

m_mastidumppurviKalapiFireLordPhoenixSushantFan_AfssDabulls23

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
SHyamala dear thank you so much for your caring offer... The gentleman's families both sons have been flying back and forth but just left 3 days back as he has gotten worse..Both bros are taking care of all the details with the hospital as well as AI the company father worked for..
BTW was sad to read abt what happened to your dad..Thanks to your cousin who was able to sue the driver.

As everyone else have mentioned Doctors are good or bad everywhere..But if something goes wrong taking action (Suing) and getting due justice is much easier here than back home..

Funny thing Bappi Lahiri sued Dr. Dre for using very small part his tune and won 10 mil $ of his 100 $ mil law suit which he filed in US..Can an american person or company sue Indian's for many copy pasting or chorofying ??? NO...One of the serial is using Love story theme musical track..My hubster and I both were amazed at how nonchallantly indians use music w/o giving the royalty or due credit or even checking with the original makers whether they can use it or not..Ethics are not there..Just wanted to share an example..

Back to the show...PR

Masti dear just saw the promo link you posted...We all knew it would be MMLA FSOP would make the Doctor baby donate the child in place of ovi's dead baby...Mahanta crap will continue but she wont stop hovering over Ovi to increase her insecurities..Arjun will still be eyelocking with ex..Not sure why Onir wants to jeapordize his reputation as a doc to follow a girl who he met just abt 7-8 mo ago..

I am with you the track is pretty disgusting all the way around..I have been coming to IF-PR only for KC and the gang not for the silly story lines as they are bakwas period..

Hope I can see you around...Meanwhile do take care..Love reading your posts..

Edited by Dabulls23 - 17 February 2013 at 5:28pm

m_mastidumppurviKalapiFireLordPhoenixSushantFan_Afsskoolsadhu1000

m_masti

Goldie

m_masti

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
Thanks Varsha di and kools...will sure try to come here everyday...

dumppurviKalapiFireLordPhoenixSushantFan_Afsskoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

sashashyam

IF-Rockerz

sashashyam

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Dear Varsha,

I am glad the sons are there, but I would have been very happy to try and help. I hope that if there is no hope, he at least has a painfree passing.

As for my dad, I really did not care much, but my cousin pushed my father and the van company paid up for their driver's fault. We had to go thru all that worry and tension, and my father thru all that pain, as it was probably fated. I felt sorry for the driver, he must have lost his job for an instant'sfailure of concentration, poor fellow.

As regards using story lines and music without giving credit, and paying for it, that was endemic in Bollywood, but times they are a changing. Three years ago, a composer Ram Sampath, won 2 crores compensation from Rakesh Roshan, Hrithik's father, for having used just  a few bars of one of his compositions in his film Krazzy 4.  The court stalled the film's release, and Roshan paid what I personally felt was an extortionate amount for just a few bars that no one but Sampath would have recognised. He waited till a week before the release to lodge his case!

Curiously enough, the same Ram Sampath was accused by Palash Sen's band of stealing their music for the title track in Aamir Khan's Satyameve Jayate. It must have been settled out of court.

Even earlier, when Karan Johar used a famous song by a Western band for his street dance scene in Kal Ho Na Ho, he paid for it and gave credit as well. This will increasingly become the norm, as Bollywood now has a global profile and is thus much more closely monitored than in the old days. For example, Warner Brothers sued a film called Hari Puttar, thinking that the title was a rip off on Harry Potter,  and sought to stall the release. As it turned out, it was not, but it goes to prove my point.

I wonder whether the Indian TV shows that constantly use film songs pay for them. In  PR, ArVi would never be able to exist without Dil Ye Mera Kyon Shor Kare, Aahatein, Rabba, Darmiyaan and the like.

Or course the biggest copyright violators are college kids everywhere, When my son was at Stanford, which is incredibly well wired all over, he and his friends had a pirated film (and music) library that would have put a Hollywood film museum to shame. I used to be constantly jawboning him long distance to desist, but I do not think it had much effect on him and his pals. I do not think they even thought about the copyright angle at all. Of course there are periodic crackdowns on this sort of thing, but I am sure it flourishes, with the download websites changing addresses and staying just ahead of the enforcers!

Well, let us breathlessly await the next load of nonsense on PR!

Shyamala

Originally posted by Dabulls23

SHyamala dear thank you so much for your caring offer... The gentleman's families both sons have been flying back and forth but just left 3 days back as he has gotten worse..Both bros are taking care of all the details with the hospital as well as AI the company father worked for..
BTW was sad to read abt what happened to your dad..Thanks to your cousin who was able to sue the driver.

As everyone else have mentioned Doctors are good or bad everywhere..But if something goes wrong taking action (Suing) and getting due justice is much easier here than back home..

Funny thing Bappi Lahiri sued Dr. Dre for using very small part his tune and won 10 mil $ of his 100 $ mil law suit which he filed in US..Can an american person or company sue Indian's for many copy pasting or chorofying ??? NO...One of the serial is using Love story theme musical track..My hubster and I both were amazed at how nonchallantly indians use music w/o giving the royalty or due credit or even checking with the original makers whether they can use it or not..Ethics are not there..Just wanted to share an example..

Back to the show...PR

Masti dear just saw the promo link you posted...We all knew it would be MMLA FSOP would make the Doctor baby donate the child in place of ovi's dead baby...Mahanta crap will continue but she wont stop hovering over Ovi to increase her insecurities..Arjun will still be eyelocking with ex..Not sure why Onir wants to jeapordize his reputation as a doc to follow a girl who he met just abt 7-8 mo ago..

I am with you the track is pretty disgusting all the way around..I have been coming to IF-PR only for KC and the gang not for the silly story lines as they are bakwas period..

Hope I can see you around...Meanwhile do take care..Love reading your posts..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KalapiFireLordPhoenixSushantFan_AfssDabulls23

SushantFan_Afss

IF-Sizzlerz

SushantFan_Afss

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Masti di, the baby won't be legally adopted by Ovi. Because Purvi and Onir won't reveal that Ovi had a misscarriage. They'll tell lie to everyone. So Ovi won't know that the baby isn't her. How cunning this lady is! If you believe that she is doing a favour to Ovi then you are living in a fool's paradise. She is just hiding her kartoots. By doing this she'll be free from questions. None can suspect her. And moreover everyone will be extra sympathetic to her. Friday's precap shows Onir saying to Arjun "hamara bachcha...". That indicates he'll tell him that Our child is no more. PR is so predictable.

But my question is is giving away baby that easy? Yeah I know many woman give their babies to their sister who can't be mother. But definitely they don't donate their 1st baby. But Purvi is so Mahaan.

But I really hope after all these tamasha Onir should tell Purvi to go to Kolkata with him.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastiKalapiFireLordPhoenixDabulls23

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Masti I agree with you...It is hard to give up one's first baby especially if they had it with the love of their life...The first love of their life..

Purvi's kaands will never come out and Onir is as bad as Purvi for playing along with her thinking as mahanta where it is not..Shameful things Ek is showing in her serials..

Shyamala darling Thanks again..I know you would have done your best and helped our friends out...Sad thing is he just passed on 3 hrs ago and no more..No more suffering..both his sons got there yet again 3 time in 3 months...Body was yet again just wanting sons to be there to leave.  May god rest his soul in peace..Sorry for posting all this on forum..Just sent u PM abt it..

Edited by Dabulls23 - 17 February 2013 at 9:30pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

KalapisashashyamFireLordPhoenixSushantFan_Afsskoolsadhu1000

Post Reply New Post

Go to top