Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : Jan 25 PR DT Note pg134 (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 147

Kalapi

IF-Dazzler

Kalapi

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tiyali

Originally posted by pari87

hello everyone! 
hope u all had a good weekend! :)

Honestly, Pari, there is nothing more irritating than to watch Purvi giggle and laugh with others, while hiding a secret that will ruin the family's lives and that baby's life. In real life, she would the veritable home wrecker and imposter, cuz its her who had the baby out of wedlock and has trapped an innocent bystander to take the burden of her fault!

All this while Arjun thinks I am so happy mahaan purvi is getting all the happiness  and Ovi, the rightful wife, DIL, daughter is squirming for love, happiness and a stress-free delivery. 

I dont care, but it looks like Purvi wants Arjun to be lattoo over her for the rest of his life, and have Onir be the legal father and enjoy the high life, with AC room and hubby on the floor. This woman sickens me. Neither can she accept her mistakes and fix her+ her family's life, neither can she move away from them and live as a recluse. What a leech, is all I have to say. 

@bold: it seems their plan is to come clean and do it in a way that makes her look mahaan and walk away with all the accolades. I am sure, Ovi's baby will die, causing Arjun-Ovi divorce and ArVi reunion complete with the baby. Such a woman deserves no love, no sympathy, let alone god's gift of a child.

So true Tiya, Purvi as a woman sickens and disgust me, as you said, in real life, she will be considered anything than Mahan - she is unwed, carrying Jeeju's nishaani - what an incest in the name of pavitra rishta - truly I can't imagine anything more pathetic than this - and to think that Cvs are planning and working hard to turn this into some kind of Gold medal for Mahanta is another throught I find it very hard to accept - my god, what do we call woman like Purvi in real life??? What are we teaching our next generation???

My opinion absolutely...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastipari87TiyaliDabulls23

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kool's Commentary : Jan 25 PR DT Note pg134 (Page 9)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Hahaha ROFL Mittal actually has a servant called Ramu kaka

Onir must see his sleeping conditions ...i am sure he has servants quarters and good sleeping arrangements , Onir sleeps only on a chatai

Liked Mittal's suggestion of nothing on a grand scale ,a court marraige and a party , first practical character in PR unfortunately they r gonna butcher him

he was civil to Vinod Manju , quite understanding

he should tell Archana teach ur taughter some sanskaars do u know she threw her dupatta down in full office , she is a bit oversmart keep her in control

what is Purvi gonna call the man who had a good peek at her Censored ...Mittal jeejoo

Wonder what Mittal's first name isLOLLOLLOL

the list of those who have peeked at Purvi's anatomy is increasing ...Arjun , OBGYN Onir who detected the pregnancy and Mittal jeejoo

Sulo is bothered about what people will say ...wait till they hear of ur waaris's pregnancy , the confession in Party of damad  will pale

Sulo deserves a fatka

Archu should ideally not even talk in Manju's affairs

Savita is the most practical of the lot ...her take on Mittal and her reply to Snehlata was something

what i like about her is Archu still cannot read her and she still has tricks up her sleeve ...she still is an old vixen .LOLLOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastipari87KalapiTiyaliDabulls23

Kalapi

IF-Dazzler

Kalapi

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 12:36pm | IP Logged

Kool, Mittal's first name is Pyaarilal (My guessWink), Purvi is going to call him Pyaari Jeeju WinkLOLROFL

m_mastiTiyalikoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Sab se chhal kiye jaaye
Aye re hai hai dekho
Purvi beimaan ROFL

m_mastiKalapiTiyalikoolsadhu1000

Tiyali

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

m_mastipari87Kalapikoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

m_masti

Goldie

m_masti

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
exactly Varsha di, when it comes to punni-mittal all the media comes into picture...

as i always used to say, noone cared about public and media when

1.  world famous business tycoon Manav having divorce with Archu...and archu doing public thamasha on Manav...Manav living in the chawl...

2. world wanting model Ovi having engagement and break-up with a business tycoon Arjun who eats different meals of the day in different countries...

3. a business tycoon who has his meals in different timezones of the world was ready to live in the chawl to prove his love to his so called archu auntie...

4. a big wedding mess

5. a world famous obgyn is going to become dad

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KalapiTiyaliDabulls23

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tiyali

I am not convinced yet on the word incest, as I had even said to kools but I agree with you on principle. Look at it this way, here are three people, two of whom got married 7 months ago and the third one is SEVEN months pregnant. To make it worse, Purvi and jeeju were romantically involved. To anyone, it looks like the jeeju n Purvi cheated. Plain and simple. Is anyone going to buy the excuse of "lost control of emoshuns"? Nope. They'll think ( and itll be true) that Purvi wanted to trap rich Arjun and have his baby as collateral. How is that for  log kya kahenge, Sulo?  

And if Purvi wanted to avoid these taanas, and be truly mahaan, she should have never come to Mumbai until the baby was atleast a few years old. What was the pressing need to come to Mumbai and stay there? Aai ka Pyaar? When she had sex and decided to keep quiet, tab khayal nahi aaya, aai ka pyaar?

And thats exactly why I dislike Purvi. she is opportunistic and hypocritical, and honestly, doesnt give a flying fig about anyone except herself. All in the cloak of mahaanta, ofcourse. She doesnt want  to forget Arjun ( as seen by Onir's sleeping conditions) but wants to use his name to purify herself. Heck, even Varsha wasnt so cruel to Balan. LOL

Tiya dear right on abt underlined...I have been saying this from the get go that Purvi is an opportunist, manipulaive hypocritical young lady...She is rahu-ketu and shani  all rolled into one for Deshmukh parivaar..WinkLOL Destructions galore..

She did not come back to Mumbai to help Ovi be treated by her beloved silly hubster Dr. Dutt-A but she wanted to wave-flag her tummy in front of Arjun to notice that I got my ticket to your heart & pocket both..WinkLOL  Such a trick that she is...Any man with his HEAD on his shoulders would know this but I guess Arjun head is not on his shoulder but somewhere else...So does Onir's  Tongue

Edited by Dabulls23 - 28 January 2013 at 12:58pm

m_mastipari87KalapiTiyalikoolsadhu1000

Kalapi

IF-Dazzler

Kalapi

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Heck, Tiya, how was Purvi even planning to prove to the world that she slept with Arjun a day before and not a day after his marriage with Ovi, although, to me either way it is cheating, plain and simple. I just fail to imagine a girl at 19 can do all those things that Purvi has done so far...my POV absolutely.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Nirjhor105m_mastipari87Tiyalikoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

Post Reply New Post

Go to top