Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : Jan 25 PR DT Note pg134 (Page 87)

Post Reply New Post

Page 87 of 147

LoveTVShows

IF-Dazzler

LoveTVShows

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kalapi

Originally posted by LoveTVShows

Originally posted by soap-critic

SC, do you feel, Ovi losing her baby only will garner sympathy for her'I hardly find the general conservative audience sympathizing with unwed preggo Purvi'to me, baby giving track is to redeem her to her viewers, audiences, esp. Indians love sacrifices above anything else, I could think. I heard that Ekta does research of her audience, could give so much to get some insight now'

I understand the conservative viewers love for the ever sacrificing lead - but in this particular case would it really be a sacrifice? She would give the child to Ovi to save her own skin and make sure her kaand and lies stay covered up for ever. The D and K families will sympathize with her over the loss of her baby and Ovi will again be sidelined.

My question is if the child she is carrying was Onir's would she have made this same 'sacrifice' for Ovi? I guess not. Wouldn't the general conservative viewer question her 'mamta' for the child?
I hope that viewer demographic ask themselves these questions and realize that Purvi's actions would not be considered  a sacrifice but a cover up.

SC, am sure the Cvs will make it enough dramatic like Ovi in a coma and that only a baby crying in her will wake her or something, so the tyaag will become that she sacrifices to save her sis - was forced to save her life, something in that line...this time CVs aren't playing the wrong dice this time , Purvi will come out shining even for the audience'and then show Purvi suffering with typical scenes of baby feeding etc., it will evoke the manta in the janta'the cvs will play it right this time, the are trying to redeem Purvi's character now, me think'.

Kasam se aap kise channel ka head OR creative director ban jaye. You know everything, why they are doing it . salute to you .

Sana, you are too sweet and too kind, I wish I could go into that career path now, but I love logical analysis...it keeps me going, that is the only reason I come to the forum, to analyse characters and storyline, never into anything else here...

I think agar aap hote CD of any channel or PH then aap buhot successful hote wahan . You know everything

Edited by LoveTVShows - 14 February 2013 at 9:46pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pari87KalapiFireLordPhoenixDabulls23

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kool's Commentary : Jan 25 PR DT Note pg134 (Page 87)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

LoveTVShows

IF-Dazzler

LoveTVShows

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
@ Kalapi .

Romance never works, If they show happy moments and only romance for whole week then trps will go down .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pari87KalapiFireLordPhoenix

LoveTVShows

IF-Dazzler

LoveTVShows

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 9:56pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by LoveTVShows

Sana, could just love to read your take against my posts, thanks loving these interactions Big smile

I read your post on that thread and I only can say excellent . It was one of best post about fanbase and trps, I haveever seen in IF. You are absolutely right its a habit now to watch PR nothing else .

According to PR creative director and channel head of Sony TV, fans of shows who are on twitter, facebook or on IF are only 0.2% of viewers .

Thanks Sana, feel good to see my analysis makes sense to you Big smile

Yes, who really had time for twitter and fb in India, besides, my bro - very well settled in India, in a high position has a fb account, but hardly have time for it, even with a SP...just goes to show, the consumers are different. The scenario might change in 20 yrs, but not yet...

Even I never used my FB account then maine delete kar diya . Yes the scenario might change in future but with help of viewers and I am waiting for that day .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KalapiFireLordPhoenix

Kalapi

IF-Dazzler

Kalapi

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
then I would get many more rotten eggs like Ekta mata in this forumLOLLOL, as it is I get enoughLOLLOL

pari87LoveTVShowsFireLordPhoenixDabulls23

LoveTVShows

IF-Dazzler

LoveTVShows

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Ok I noticed that PR mein koi bada vamp yeh koi bada villian nahin hai . Punni is there but she is not like Rasika or Dhamresh . PR without vamps & villians ?

pari87KalapiFireLordPhoenixDabulls23

LoveTVShows

IF-Dazzler

LoveTVShows

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 10:00pm | IP Logged

then I would get many more rotten eggs like Ekta mata in this forumLOLLOL, as it is I get enoughLOLLOL

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KalapiFireLordPhoenix

Kalapi

IF-Dazzler

Kalapi

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Sana, India has a lot of entertainment that goes on constantly...so many pujas, rasams, wedding on weekdays, who has time to sit in front of a computer and poke into some updates of personal life that only blows ego trumpets...

It is only here where life is routine, life even in Europe is much different and stress free...

Kalapi

IF-Dazzler

Kalapi

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Chalo Good night ladiesHug, I need to get up at 6 tomorrow, will have to hit the bed, Sana so nice interacting yaar with you, enjoyed much Hug

Post Reply New Post

Go to top