Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : Jan 25 PR DT Note pg134 (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 147

bips

IF-Dazzler

bips

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 10:16am | IP Logged
so from what i gather - if you (the lead) lie then thats okayzzz ... bec of jagat bhalai
...   but if someone lies TO you, then he/ she is sanskar-less

everyone got that ?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tejaswiniwenhamm_mastiKalapiTiyaliSSRfanForeverDabulls23

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kool's Commentary : Jan 25 PR DT Note pg134 (Page 8)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Little or a big lie or a white lie done for everyone's benefit ain;t so bad after all eh Wink  Hide karna Purvi ne apni Aai se sikha hai..

One bad apple can destroy the whole family...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastipari87KalapiTiyalikoolsadhu1000SSRfanForever

pari87

Goldie

pari87

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged
hello everyone! 
hope u all had a good weekend! :)

Even though I had a great mentally relaxing weekend, I decided to watch PR today and lo and behold, my mental balance seems back to unstable :P

What an episode! Tiya - loved your post! I agree Savita has made a very practical decision..I still don't know her ulterior motive ( It is sometimes hard to trust her at being mature) but seems like she really knows how to make sure that Sunny is the right guy! If he stays with the D's , they can figure him out...if he has any shani in him! :P 

Teju can figure out if she is going to be alright about the lifestyle that they follow and see how she will fit in with the gujaratis ! Savita is one smart mom and granny..the only one with any skills on how to raise children! she may be a bad saas, but no one can take the credit from her for being a good mother and proper grandmother! She is doing everything that Archu doesn't! ( Are we allowed to call her proud peacock or is that banned for us now ? ):P

Purvi is really the heights of it all! Tiya- once again you are so right on how it is deplorable to watch this shameless lady laugh, and enjoy whilst having lied through her teeth to her family and sitting on such a huge dynamite of a bomb that will scar all the people she "claims" to love for life. I don't know how she does it! Anyone in her place would be dying of guilt, shame and fear! 

I absolutely fail to understand why she is intent on staying back! Her baby can pop anytime and it is going to be inevitable for the world to find out her little black secret. Her mother is questioning her for reports, wants a gynaec for her, how the hell is she planning to throw sand in the eyes anymore? She is overstaying her welcome at her aaji's house now, technically Vinod-Manju's house. Walks in unannounced, with a bag of lies and secrets, plomps her prego self zabardasti in their lives, and is not ready to leave after Ovi has finally succumbed to having Onir treat her. And why would Onir, the great husband and partner in crime, decide to let the family know that he is not interested in being Purvi's gynaec as he wants to be her husband? Isn't that paving the way for an alt gynaec who will obviously find out the truth ? What are these two smoking up that they can't foresee the inevitable? 

Purvi messed up her own life, and if that wasn't enough, she is now here to mess up the rest of them with her dirty laundry being hung in public soon. I don't think anyone should feel sorry for such a person. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nirjhor105m_mastiKalapiDabulls23

pari87

Goldie

pari87

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Also, loved that Manju asked the romantics about whether they would let their daughter take such a decision! I liked it because Archu does love to poke her nose and give out her unwanted comments to people, without ever looking at her kids or herself. 

However, I am not surprised that Archu would agree to Punni-Mittal alliance, considering she has let her sister get back with a bigamist husband! Our Archu here supports saccha pyaar in whatever age, sex, form it comes in. :P Remember how her innocent dil melted at seeing Arjun's pyaar for Purvi? This after, he had practically ruined the life of her other daughter and almost two-timed the sisters for a while. :P Saccha pyaar is above all these little fatalities I guess. :P 

She saw saccha pyaar between Teju-Sunny in a matter of 2-3 months! Saccha pyaar wins against aaji's unhappiness or a background check on the boy. If she sees love brimming in the eyes, that's it, you could be a criminal and this love-goddess could care less! 

When Purvi's secret is out, and Sunny turns out to be Shani ( I really think he's going to spell trouble and Teju will end up with the geeky brother) I want Manju to question her upbringing and her ideas about this saccha pyaar. I want her ask Archu, whether saccha pyaar is what got Purvi pregnant and so unabashed about ruining her lover's life? Whether saccha pyaar made her blind to see Shani's real side? Whether saccha pyaar is worth the re-uniting of the pavitra lovers ARVI, and in the process ruining Onir and Ovi's well-settled lives? 

Saccha pyaar is very different from what they show in PR. Saccha pyaar would entail standing by your husband and trusting him over anyone else ( which Archu did NOT do), it would mean confiding all secrets in your husband and telling him all your plans ( Archu hid secrets from Manav about so many thins leading to misunderstandings), saccha pyaar would mean keeping egos aside and running to be with the person you love ( Manav-Archu did not contact each other for 18 years), saccha pyaar would mean NOT dumping your lover like hot potato on wedding night and handing him over to sister, and saccha pyaar definitely does not mean walking over other people's happiness and lives to be happy with each other ( eventually Onir-Ovir are going to be walked over to re-unite these lovers). 

I don't know why youngsters mix hot sizzling chemistry and some lovey-dovey song sequences as saccha pyaar!  

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nirjhor105m_mastiKalapikoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

m_masti

Goldie

m_masti

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 11:43am | IP Logged
what made me mad about today's episode is, sulo talking about 'what people will talk'...i cannot even count how many things are there about Ks family for people to talk about...

i am not at all into teju-sunny...but liked the way the situation is...this is the first logical, normal, technical, understandable thing in PR...

at last archu's senses are working, hope she gets the duplicate copy of the report...but still archu should have min minds...how can purvi be in 6th month even if it is onir's kid...its like purvi left mumbai found onir and had sex then became preggo...

i am not sure which era PR belongs to or which part of India it belongs to...according to me every newly married couple wants to have some time to understand themselves and get comfortable and then plan for babies...they showed it for archu/varshu/vyshu...but when it came to ovi/purvi why they are showing things this senseless...

in preggo dramas i feel arjun is really illiterate...in the practical upbringing he had in canada he should know about protected sex, and should have better understandings of life, arjun always says he is more attached to his mom, but he didn't get any of the good understanding and humanity skills from her...whatever ashna and DK are, they always respected their relationship and they understood each others feelings and respected each others feelings, and never suspected even if someone wanted to interfere in their life...Arjun on the other hand says he is good human by the things taught by purv and he respects and give leave to office watchman but he never tries to understand his childhood friend...

I don't know what type of swabhimaan this purvi has...archu's character is more acceptable than purvi's...really disgusting...

as someone else said...even i feel mittal is going to ruin Ds business...and even punni doesn't like ArMAn and their laadli purvi, so i am sure she will give her complete support to mittal...

why they are not showing Rasika, Ajit, Vandu and ajit-vandu daughter...it is first wedding in their home...

Nirjhor105pari87Kalapikoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

Tiyali

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

m_mastipari87Kalapikoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

m_masti

Goldie

m_masti

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Where sunny is going to sleep when he comes to Ds home...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nirjhor105Tiyali

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
The convo Teenage Aai Archu had with Purvi the prego butt abt how she should be strong mentally and physcially regarding the delivery, may be Archu should have considered having it with Ovi...

But NO she has no care, empathy or sympathy for Ovi as she is married to the guy who her favorite pet daughter Purvi was going to be married to...Ovi has no right being happy...She needs to rott in hell per Aai Archu.

Archu marks Purvi's dd just abt 2 days after Ovi's Shocked Wacko  Lord have mercy!!!!!!!  How silly can a 55 yrs aged woman can be? Oh I forgot she was HS drop out..Was not good at math..D'oh

I was shocked to hear Sulo having conscious abt what people are going to think and her JPBP K family reputaion...Hmmm

Did she ever think that her other GD Ovi was engaged to Arjun, by breaking his engagement with Ovi he got hooked up with her other GD Purvi and she whole heartedly supported that relationship??

Manav-DK are more in media than small Vinod or Malik...They cant come close to Manav-DK tycoons...Wasn't these two families reputation at risk by Purvi accepting to marry Arjun by dumping Deshmukh's other daughter?  Fiance being dumped for her adopted sister Angry

How convinient...Sulo makes my blood boil..

Edited by Dabulls23 - 28 January 2013 at 12:13pm

m_mastipari87KalapiTiyalikoolsadhu1000

Post Reply New Post

Go to top