Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : Jan 25 PR DT Note pg134 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 147

SushantFan_Afss

IF-Sizzlerz

SushantFan_Afss

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Di efforts are going on! Oley Age Miracle! :p

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastiDabulls23

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kool's Commentary : Jan 25 PR DT Note pg134 (Page 7)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mohini19

Goldie

Mohini19

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Originally posted by Afss

Don't think so much about the charachter's age and their looking. It is PR. If PR's story started in 2009 then now it is 2040(+or-).
Who knows by 2040 scientists will discover medicines which will help to look a 60 years old only 20. So don't be surprise.
So when you'll watch PR just transfer your mind to 2040. Everything will be logical. PR is kinda time machine.

But only one thing I can't understand when it comes to Maha epis. In recent maha epi They showed Jara as Archu's friend. But I think Zara is from 2016(+/-). Then how can be it possible! I remember in another maha epi they showed Abha as Archu's friend!
Oh my god!
My head is spinning!

LOL your post cracked me up although deperatedly  needed LOLEmbarrassed..

@ underlined...I wrote the same after last ME that Zara might be in her  late 20s or may be early 30s but she called Archu by her first name and NO Auntie Wink LOL  I think CVs forget and consider ME as different serial episode but keep character names from Oggie serials Clown

Yeah Fekta maiya and her JD CVs have found nectar or fountain of youth where 55 yrs ones look like Teenager Evil Smile  So laagey raho AFSS LOL

First of all, I'm not a fan of Maha sangam episodes and I absolutely hate maha sangam's involving Pavitra Rishta. PR already is so ridiculous and doing a Mahasangam with other shows means hitting a NEW LOW for PR each time.

I just don't get the idea of maha sangams with FORCED scenes and performances. Most often, the performances are so bad and the EDITING is 99.95% of the times HORRENDOUS.

BTW, agree with all of you about the age of characters in PR. I can do something to help all of us. You only need to make ONE ASSUMPTION and then everything and every logic falls in PLACE for PR. Here goes my BIG ASSUMPTION: "50s is the NEW 20s". If you assume this, it makes all the sense in the world for Archana's character to have tons of blusher. LOL.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nirjhor105m_mastiKalapiDabulls23

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
My dear Mohini darling

With the new assumption and logic abv

I am forever 27 Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mohini19m_mastiKalapiSushantFan_Afss

Mohini19

Goldie

Mohini19

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

My dear Mohini darling

With the new assumption and logic abv

I am forever 27 Tongue

LOL. hahahahahaha...Clap

Mohini19

Goldie

Mohini19

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
@ Kools: Awesome Commentary.

Just one thing I feel differently about. I like Onir's character a lot. As much as I want to put some blame on him for being stupid and falling into the clutches of Karanjkar's and Deshmukh's, I don't feel like doing it. There is something about this guy that I like. I know I'm biased.

By the way, just before the leap, Purvi was apparently a new born and that little Chubby Cheeks Punni was about 10-11. I'm sure most will agree with this. Then, how come Punni looks 7-8 younger to Purvi? ConfusedConfusedConfused

Okay, I'm trying to find logic in PR. My bad.

Edited by Mohini19 - 26 January 2013 at 1:25pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nirjhor105Kalapikoolsadhu1000

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mohini19

@ Kools: Awesome Commentary.

Just one thing I feel differently about. I like Onir's character a lot. As much as I want to put some blame on him for being stupid and falling into the clutches of Karanjkar's and Deshmukh's, I don't feel like doing it. There is something about this guy that I like. I know I'm biased.

By the way, just before the leap, Purvi was apparently a new born and that little Chubby Cheeks Punni was about 10-11. I'm sure most will agree with this. Then, how come Punni looks 7-8 younger to Purvi? ConfusedConfusedConfused

Okay, I'm trying to find logic in PR. My bad.

Mohini dear apply the same logic Dr. Onir and Teenage beautiful Aai Archu gave Ovi...Everyone is different size..Span of pregnancy does not matter...Age difference does not matter... Wacko  Some look older and some younger..

Look at Pradeep's mother look alot older to purvi's mother Aai Archu WinkLOL

But in reality if you compare similar age actresses to Archana, she might look older to others or vice a versa..Big smile

Edited by Dabulls23 - 26 January 2013 at 1:47pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nirjhor105Kalapi

soap-critic

Viewbie

soap-critic

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Sulochana had an asthma attack . She wanted to blast her immoral naatin . Her damaad Manav rushed her to the nearest chair when she started huffing and puffing . Her sanskaars had been violated by her own blood . She was whispering and frantically telling Archu and Manju to get Mr Mittal out of the sakharpuda ASAP so the engagement of her chaalu naatin could take place chupchaap by suppressing the truth .

After attending to his asthmatic saas [ who hitherto had fallen like Bianca Castafiore in sasur Manohar's arms] Baba Manav tried to stop Manju from hitting Punni . His hands were full . On one side asthmatic saas who was wheezing with shock and on one side his wife's enraged bhabhi who only wanted one thing , a good sock at her unrepentant daughter . Baba Manav was used to Karanjkar functions but the ladies were tiring him out .

Onir looked on with innocent confusion . It was his first Karankjar  function so he was eager to impress everyone at wife's maika .  He vowed to ask Mishti the meaning of all this when he pressed her feet that night .

Savita looked on , stunned , her mouth formed into a perfect O  .

Damodar looked sozzled . Prior to this he had hazily tried to make sense of what Mr Mittal was talking and given up .

Awesome commentary as always Kools. I will watche the episode for the above mentioned parts. ROFL ROFL ROFL

Onir should now recollect what the invited ladies were gossiping about and should go apologize to them for the sermon he gave them.

I was expecting Purvi's pregnancy term truth to come out and be the topic for the tamasha but I guess we have to wait for another day. Anyways, both sage DK and prince Arjun were missing and they have to be present for that disclosure. It may happen at Teju's function - after Onir it the the turn of the the new honewaale samdhis have to be introduced to the K brand of tamashas also. LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastiKalapikoolsadhu1000SushantFan_AfssDabulls23

Tiyali

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 10:06am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Nirjhor105m_mastipari87KalapibipsAshi22koolsadhu1000Dabulls23

Post Reply New Post

Go to top