Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : Jan 25 PR DT Note pg134 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 147

gaurav_ankita08

IF-Rockerz

gaurav_ankita08

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Masti Sulo aaji was very curious that her Chalu naati betrayed the trust of her n Karanjkars.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

m_masti

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kool's Commentary : Jan 25 PR DT Note pg134 (Page 4)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Cvs should show for once some semblance of reality

A thirty year old girl marrying a divorcee man , with money as her criteria

nothing really wrong in it , her life , her choice , her decision

they should show a satisfactory marraige rather than showing that bade log who r rich r such leches they come after wive's younger sisters like Ruchi ...after scene yesterday i am doubting same scenario

Manju never raised her daughters wrong , Archana never raised them at all and the one she raised is an unwed mom .

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

dumbo15m_mastipari87Nirjhor105Kalapics-07shermaSSRfanForeverDabulls23

m_masti

Goldie

m_masti

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Pari, manju deserves to know the pavitra preggo secret first, and do mahaan drama just like archu ...i really want manju, punni to create a biggest drama on this pavitra secret...

archu never treated ovi as her daughter, archu considering ovi as daughter is dhoor ki baath she doesn't even consider ovi as a living being...archu is perfect saas for ovi...

my million dollar question is...why everyone was thinking about Ks reputation...i never felt there is any word in Ks dictionary which is or means reputation...

Edited by m_masti - 25 January 2013 at 12:46pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Mit's113dumbo15pari87Nirjhor105KalapiDabulls23

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gaurav_ankita08

Varsha,
Punni is Ananconda who wants men to fulfill her deeds as per as Jewellery,Money,Fame.

Gaurav that is one perception...Punni is obvious but there are many out there who play the games of not wanting but wanting even more...Besides these days many many cases I have seen where girls want well established men, home and confort...So in general I dont think there is anything wrong in wanting that...Especially in arrange marriage where the love follows but one wants to make sure certain lifestyle is there before jumping into one...Again my POV..

Not all are sanskari like Archana and Purvi who talk abt chhoti chhoti cheezen but end up getting the most rich guy kissing their feet and more..

Manju worked all her life and hard...Archana did not
Punni also has been working where Purvi has not

Facts...

dumbo15m_mastipari87Kalapishermakoolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
pari Archana ignores Ovi and is too full with Purvii

masti i think Purvi will be spared even that one slap as her labour pains will start exactly at that minute .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 25 January 2013 at 12:42pm

Mit's113dumbo15m_mastipari87KalapiDabulls23

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Personally i think the only Anaconda in this serial is Purvi

Sulochana is the biggest experienced aged Anaconda ...men should run when she calls them beta .

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Mit's113dumbo15hsvsm_mastipari87Kalapics-07Dabulls23

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by m_masti

Pari, manju deserves to know the pavitra preggo secret first, and do mahaan drama just like archu ...i really want manju, punni to create a biggest drama on this pavitra secret...

Mee tooo masti...Cant wait for that moment..Day Dreaming Dancing
DancingDancing
my million dollar question is...why everyone was thinking about Ks reputation...i never felt there is any word in Ks dictionary which is or means reputation...
What  K Reputation???? WinkTongue eldest daughter engagement on, off, on, divorce, married, took husband to court, lost a child to psycho sister, 18 yrs seperation, almost divorce and united..

2nd daughter having an affair with married man, engaged, married, aborted a child w/o husband's consent, went psycho abt sister's child, kidnap the little boy, now living with a goon as a mistress for past 19 yrs

3 daughter engagement on, off, married to bigamist, left, and went back to him

Vinod-Manju are the only son of Sulo who has had decent marriage...Manju has been a far better wife, DIL and Mother to her kids than Archana as a Wife who took husband to court, DIL due to her whole ILs family ended up going to jail, losing a son etc, finally worst as a mother to her own kids but to justify her mahanta she wnt and adopted someone off the street who had become orphan..

In short I want this so called "K reputation & sanskars" to be exposed and slapped many folds in front of whole janta, newspaper and TV as Manav & DK are tycoons...They should be in national-intl TV LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastipari87Kalapikoolsadhu1000

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

For me the classic scene of the day was Onir and Mittal standing side by side looking super confused when the sakharpuda broke

ROFL it would be great if someone posted that moment .

I know the scene you are talking about .It was damn funny ..

Good boy Onir looked horrified when he realized who he was standing next to bad boy Mital ( Onir and Mital gave each other the most classic look  LOL )  ...and then he moved away quickly and stood besides Baba Manav ...

Another classic was Archana's dialogue  , " Aie, is Mital ko yahan se bhagana hoga" ...LOLLOLLOL.

it would have been cherry on top if those two ladies who were talking about Punni's sanskaars and got told off by Onir had given a big smile and a nod in Onir's direction ( like saying , we told you so  LOL )

Edited by Tanyaz - 25 January 2013 at 12:52pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tejaswiniwenhamm_mastipari87Kalapikoolsadhu1000

Post Reply New Post

Go to top