Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: pari87

Where is Varsha di today? Missing her comments! 

Pari dear I just posted on last page.  

Thanks guys for thinking of moi 😃
Kalapi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tiyali

Another crappy episode guys. Purvi dreams of a showdown and it confirms her "fears" and she is more alert and has decided Onir's bhalayi be damned, my bhalayi and hiding of truth is more important. 😆 A leopard can never change its spots. Soon, everyone will loose all thats important to them for her bhalayi and to save her sorry butt from getting tossed out and disowned. 

It was very funny to watch Onir act like indian Mary Poppins, tucking her in, removing her bindi and be relegated to the floors. Julie Andrews would be proud. 👏 I think this is Onir's calling. Doctor ka business bandh, Mary Poppin-giri shuru. Considering the amount of females in K-D-K families, he'll be the millionaire he never wanted to be. 👏 Awesome shawsome wonly!

Purvi sneakily confesses her jewellery con, cries a little bit, brings out the baby voice and POOF! Onir says " mein sab kuch sambalunga".

What gets my goat is that, this spineless, useless bimbo gets away with conning and makes Onir shoulder all the responsibility for her kartoots but never offers him the bed to sleep in? I mean comeon! If she is shown sleeping on the ground, it will in someway show she cares for his sacrifices and his love though she is unable to return it. Why cant pregnant women be shown sleeping on the ground? How did woman back in the day do it?

Onir is a lovely man! He may be laloo in love, but he genuinely tries to bond with family and Purvi, truly doesnt deserve him. Never has she suggested to move back to Kolkatta to be in HIS house, with his family and make sure his work isnt disrupted. Nothing. All for Purvi, none for others. 

btw, I think Onir will take up the hi-fi doctor wala kaam, to pay off yet another one of Purvi's kaands. Typical. She couldn't have told him the truth from get go. she had to poke and prod another needle into his soul, make him bleed some more and THEN make him help her. 

Tiya, loved loved your " zara zara no sex" in the other thread, am falling off my chair🤣
m_masti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
agree varsha di, its all manav money...

thought all the scene is dream...but atleast it is confirmed that even purvi knows that archu is going to hit her for this...and purvi will say aai galthi ho gayi, what is galthi, sleeping with arjun or dumping him after sleeping with him...but yucky thing is even in dream purvi wants something to happen to ovi's bachha but she never felt she will have labor pains...

onir is irritating so much...he is 2 steps fwd to hide the truth...

saw the engagement pics...so mahhan purvi will wear onir's gift and will lie to everyone, this might be the reason why they kept yellow saree thingy, so that archu will not ask purvi why she is not wearing the beautiful blessing of aai-baba...

but i really want someone to say atleast for aai-baba sake wear the diamond set for one minute...

and why purvi is wearing blue, she knows that sulo doesn't like blue because varsha likes blue...

Edited by m_masti - 11 years ago
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
masti u notice so much 👏

truly

in marathi it is called a bareek nazar and thats a compliment
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Varsha that was the thought that came in my head too

who  had given that diamond necklace to Purvi

Archana

whose money went into buying it

Manav

who got the phokat money

Archana's brother and bhabhi who killed Manav's brother with her false complaint

Onir should be rapped on the wrists for giving such a large amount of money without counting

Archana's maika is horrible , greedy and laalchi as ever and it were these serpents that Purvi invited 

She is letting them squeeze her husband Onir dry

any loving wife would have protected her husband but Purvi  is happy that he is used like a servant in maika

in olden days 'i love u's 'were not said neither were there  candlelight dinners and roses but wives protected husband's honor , they never let even maika take advantage of husband's decency

Purvi has disrobed her husband and dishonoured him by inviting him in this muck leaving his own home and practice .

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Yaar Kools where did Purvi learn all that from?  Her teenage sanskari Aai Archu..

The fruit did not fall too far from the tree...

Masti you are tooo much...You always catch something worth catching 😛  I am with you on someone asking Purvi to wear diamond necklace for a minute to make Teenage Aai happy.

I dont like Purvi's saree...She is wearing blue because Arjun's kurta is blue-green dual shaded one..He is not matching to Ovi but to Purvi..

Its godh bharai pics...

Edited by Dabulls23 - 11 years ago
pari87 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Varsha Di!

I was going to say the same thing! why is purvi matching with Arjun on gOdh Bharai? Is this a sign of what's to come? Lol

I wonder what onir is wearing then?

Also, poor Sachin is just a filler character on this show. Being manav deshmukhs son he doesn't even get a decent bhaari kurta for his sisters godh Bharai..ahhaah
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Poor sachu has no active role...Not even a single dialogue...No wonder the other actor left...This serials promote femae extremely...Men have no roles or weak roles totally...

Onir is wearing White-Pink kurta set to match to Ovi..
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
so much Purvi does ' Baba Baba '

well she is allowing her husband to be used by those who got Baba's brother killed with falsehoods

all her Baba bhakti is false 

as false as her 'pyaar' for Arjun .

pari87 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

so much Purvi does ' Baba Baba '

well she is allowing her husband to be used by those who got Baba's brother killed with falsehoods

all her Baba bhakti is false

as false as her 'pyaar' for Arjun .

Kools her love for no one is saccha except for herself. even for her aai, the big slap that is going to come on archu thanks to th laaadlis kartoots proves that!

Ye ladki kisi ki nahi ho sakti!