Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : Jan 25 PR DT Note pg134 (Page 35)

Post Reply New Post

Page 35 of 147

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Stupid faltoo episode...

Afss Apparently Vinod had given Onir money to hold as a tresurer Wink Purvi was hiding her money bag in the same drawer..Same amt so I guess he gave that money to Vinod twice? Who knows...Pls do not use your brain with CVs and their logic...Nothing will make sense..

Boy Onir has fallen head over hills for this FSOP so putting kala tika on her to protect from evil eyes Tongue

Teju-Sunny scenes were boring BS...Who the heck does those things just to prove it to their future ILs...Grrr

BTW Ovi looked beautiful again and so did Purvi..Teju needs to change her wardrobe...Looked hedious..Sunny looked better than her at the party..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

soap-criticHillyloveKalapiFireLordPhoenixshermagaurav_ankita08SushantFan_Afss

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kool's Commentary : Jan 25 PR DT Note pg134 (Page 35)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

gaurav_ankita08

IF-Rockerz

gaurav_ankita08

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Varsha di hahahaha why do watch this bhangar show now leave it yaar!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FireLordPhoenixSushantFan_Afss

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 11:28am | IP Logged
saw the episode

though for the life of me i do not understand why a tycoon's daughter raised abroad has to make one thousand theplas  and why a guy from a family has to wash loads of dirty utensils i understand it is some attempt by CVs of some comedy track

i would like to point out one thing though , a girl living for days in sasural before marraige damages her reputation in the marraige market and these things still matter there and cause lot of gossip

Sunny and Teju r not even engaged and to stay at his house even before the sakharpuda is a big question mark and if the families r living in a chawl , chawl people will ask a thousand questions

What ARVI reunion r CVs gonna show , Onir is doing her shringaar romantically and she is responding quite well , much better than Arjun who always responded as if he had to swallow bitter medicene ...she was responding shyly and flirtatiously ...just right enough to encourage any man ...she spoke impatiently to Arjun yesterday as if he was a hindrance in her plans and today she was making faces when he came to meet the family in the party , she was not even courteous to him  so what big ARVI  love story  r CVs gonna show may i know

Manju's sari and shringaar was good

Ovi was more courteous than self obsessed Purvi who was only wondering how to pay off to keep her dirty secret

Arjun Ovi scenes r good and i hope they go on the Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam track and show Purvi falling for Onir and going back with him to Kolkata and then the leap. 

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 05 February 2013 at 11:26am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

soap-criticKalapiHillyloveshermagaurav_ankita08sashashyamFireLordPhoenixSushantFan_AfssDabulls23

SushantFan_Afss

IF-Sizzlerz

SushantFan_Afss

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

<font color="#660099">Stupid faltoo episode...</font>
<font color="#660099">Afss Apparently Vinod had given Onir money to hold as a tresurer WinkPurvi was hiding her money bag in the same drawer..Same amt so I guess he gave that money to Vinod twice? Who knows...Pls do not use your brain with CVs and their logic...Nothing will make sense..</font>
</em>
<font color="#660099">Boy Onir has fallen head over hills for this FSOP so putting kala tika on her to protect from evil eyes Tongue</font>
<font color="#660099">Teju-Sunny sceneswere boring BS...Who the heck does those things just to prove it to their future ILs...Grrr</font>
<em><font color="#660099">BTW Ovi looked beautiful again and so did Purvi..Teju needs to change her wardrobe...Looked hedious..Sunny looked better than her at the party..</font>

oh that's the story of giving money! Thanks di. Yeah it is useless to think logically while watching PR.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

HillyloveKalapiFireLordPhoenixkoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

gaurav_ankita08

IF-Rockerz

gaurav_ankita08

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Kools i agree with u this cv's are getting the show as a mental asylum(Jaha har ek character pagal ho chuka hain)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KalapiFireLordPhoenixkoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 11:54am | IP Logged
I wonder how Archana will be looking at this reception...As she looked like the bride in Punni';s first sakarpuda Evil Smile 

Any one noticed since yesterday Ovi's tummy also is getting bigger.  Yes Ovi was much more courtious to Purvi more kind manner..

Kools u r right Manju did look pretty with nice saree and her jewelry.

I guess Archana wll be making grand entrace all dolled up.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

HillyloveKalapiSushantFan_Afss

rash2222

IF-Dazzler

rash2222

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 12:03pm | IP Logged

I wonder how Archana will be looking at this reception...As she looked like the bride in Punni';s first sakarpuda Evil Smile 

Any one noticed since yesterday Ovi's tummy also is getting bigger.  Yes Ovi was much more courtious to Purvi more kind manner..

Kools u r right Manju did look pretty with nice saree and her jewelry.

I guess Archana wll be making grand entrace all dolled up.

no archana won't come in the party... ankita has stopped shooting for the show... 

SushantFan_Afss

IF-Sizzlerz

SushantFan_Afss

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rash2222

<font color="#660099">I wonder how Archana will be looking at this reception...As she looked like the bride in Punni';s first sakarpuda Evil Smile </font>
</em>
<font color="#660099">Any one noticed since yesterday Ovi's tummy also is getting bigger. Yes Ovi was much more courtious to Purvi more kind manner..</font>
<font color="#660099">Kools u r right Manju did look pretty with nice saree and her jewelry. </font>
<em><font color="#660099">I guess Archana wll be making grand entrace all dolled up.</font>

no archana won't come in the party... ankita has stopped shooting for the show...

is it official? Won't her service period be finished on 15th?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FireLordPhoenix

Post Reply New Post

Go to top