Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : Jan 25 PR DT Note pg134 (Page 34)

Post Reply New Post

Page 34 of 147

Kalapi

IF-Dazzler

Kalapi

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashi22

Cvs are going to drag Pregnancy track, Onir will help Purvi and no one will know the truth,  may be after another leap by the time no one will care,

I feel the preggo track is already diluted...really right now who cares. It has dragged way too long, first Archana was supposed to know, but nothing like that even happen. I think Cvs are totally confused with what to do with this preggo track. I mean even if Arjun come to know Purvi is carrying his childůso what, can he just drop Ovi nad all his responsibilities and walk away into the sunsetů.man, this preggo track is really no nuclear bomb, just a popping of a balloon and could leave zero impactůmake sense that it secret is revealed after a generation leap or something...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Luv4gamespari87HillyloveAshi22FireLordPhoenixSSRfanForeverOrchid25Dabulls23

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kool's Commentary : Jan 25 PR DT Note pg134 (Page 34)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

m_masti

Goldie

m_masti

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
i really want sunny's mom to make wrong of whatever teju does...so that teju will learn a lesson and realize how good her aaji is with archu...

i think initially savita's plan will work but after somedays sunny's mom will be against savita, and she will tell everyone that this is savita's plan...and our archu will her fake concern on teju and atlast savita will repent and archu wins, teju announces that her aaji is bad person and sunny is a good person...and in this whole story purvi will support sunny because sunny might help purvi to comeout form this mystery caller drama (somehow i feel this as we saw picture of vinay, arjun, purvi and sunny together)...and purvi says to teju that sunny is really good person...so maa-beti will together make teju sunny wedding...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

koolsadhu1000

SSRfanForever

IF-Sizzlerz

SSRfanForever

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Kalapi di, if someone turns negative in this boring TejuSunny track then it would be Jiggy. I think to make another royal mess Jiggy will fall for Teju when she'll live there.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KalapiDabulls23

m_masti

Goldie

m_masti

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kalapi

Originally posted by Ashi22

Cvs are going to drag Pregnancy track, Onir will help Purvi and no one will know the truth,  may be after another leap by the time no one will care,

I feel the preggo track is already diluted...really right now who cares. It has dragged way too long, first Archana was supposed to know, but nothing like that even happen. I think Cvs are totally confused with what to do with this preggo track. I mean even if Arjun come to know Purvi is carrying his child'so what, can he just drop Ovi nad all his responsibilities and walk away into the sunset'.man, this preggo track is really no nuclear bomb, just a popping of a balloon and could leave zero impact'make sense that it secret is revealed after a generation leap or something...

I hope after this generation leap AA-sulo and bewda-damo characters will be gone...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pari87HillyloveKalapiFireLordPhoenixSSRfanForeverDabulls23

soap-critic

IF-Dazzler

soap-critic

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Fabulous posts by everyone. Purvi's character seems to be going up by a notch in shamelessness with each passing episode. Wonder what the effect of her thought process and actions all of this will have on her unborn child.

I liked the Arjun-Ovi scene today. We are getting quite a few soft scenes between the two, While they are a pleasure to watch they are making me fell uncomfortable also. Somehow I relate it to fattening the cow before the slaughter. All of Purvi's dishonesty in words and actions will be labeled as mahaanta and the blame will fall on Ovi that it was all because of the deal she made with Purvi.

And finally - Go Team Punni!!!! Hope she is able to outsmart Purvi and anyone who is trying to cover up her kaands.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

pari87KalapiHillyloveshermaFireLordPhoenixSSRfanForeverkoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

SSRfanForever

IF-Sizzlerz

SSRfanForever

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Ok I didn't watch today's epi. But I've read WU. So I didn't miss anything. Because Anki was not there. My one and only reason of watching this crap is Anki. I think Anki is leaving the show slowly. Her presence is very poor. But I want a grand farewell for the Queen of PR.
Well guys don't be confused I am not telling about Archana. Ankita tried really hard to portray this crap woman. Ekta wasted Sush and Anki's talent. Sush is now getting what he deserves. Now my only prayer is Ankita should get that which she deserves.
Well, coming to the show. After reading the WU I think today Teju Sunny track was long. Poor Sunny! But he is lucky that it is Savita. Not Sulo. I have at least one trust on Savita. She won't slap him.ROFL
But I am sure after marriage he'll become servant of Sulo just like Manav,Satish and Onir.
And I've a great feeling that now it's time to butcher Teju and Sunny's charachters. So Jiggy will be the third party. Ok. Let the CVs creat another mess. I won't watch it.
And one thing I can't catch it reading the WU. Can anyone help me? Did Onir give the money to Vinod? But why? And how come he know that there is huge money in drawer? Why didn't he took permission of Purvi before giving it? And why didn't he even ask her that how did she get this huge amount? How did the blackmailer know about selling haar? Hope Onir won't turn Negative. I wonder how foolish this Purvi is. She kept the money in that drayer. She should be more careful!
And today I become sure that only Arjun will know the truth. Then may be another leap will take place.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FireLordPhoenixDabulls23

gaurav_ankita08

IF-Rockerz

gaurav_ankita08

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Savita's new secretary after Sundri is Mr.Sunny Khandeshi who calls her Ms.Deshmukh(Sahi hain yaar Manav paise wala kya ban gaya is budhiya ne toh apna andaz bhi baddal diya)

gaurav_ankita08

IF-Rockerz

gaurav_ankita08

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 10:50am | IP Logged
How come this Defo Purvi didn't recognized Vinay's voiceover??(she forgetted him itne jaldi kya)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FireLordPhoenixSSRfanForeverDabulls23

Post Reply New Post

Go to top