Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : Jan 25 PR DT Note pg134 (Page 30)

Post Reply New Post

Page 30 of 147

m_masti

Goldie

m_masti

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged
so purvi sold the necklace...and warned arjun not to tell anyone about this...lets see how much arjun will listen to purvi, will he realize by listening to whatever purvi says he is no more a man...

what money calculations yaar in PR...necklase is around 3 lakhs so kidnapper asks 3 lakhs...arjun savings were 10,000 then chotu operation is 10,000...manav has lot of money so purvi kidnapping demand is 3 crores...sulo has to be upper hand infront of manju then whole FD funda comesup...

reallu should appreciate Purvi's guts, she can betray whoever beleives in her and becomes mahaan for whoever doesn't trust her...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

pari87Kalapics-07FireLordPhoenixTiyaligaurav_ankita08koolsadhu1000SushantFan_AfssDabulls23

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kool's Commentary : Jan 25 PR DT Note pg134 (Page 30)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SushantFan_Afss

IF-Sizzlerz

SushantFan_Afss

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Day by day Purvi charachter is damaging. She used to sing Aai song. For Aai's happiness she dumped Arjun at the last minute of weddin. For Aai's happiness she gave a hesitant look to Onir when he gifted her the gold set. And where is your Aai's happiness now? You are selling a thing which is not only a jwellery set. It is your so called Aai Baba's ashirvaad.
She is a selfish girl who really cares for none.
She does what her mind wants.
Lie after lie after lie!!!
For hiding one truth she is telling thousands of lie. Is telling lie is a sanskari thing???

And Kool di, the most hillarious thing was Malik's "Mummyji" calling! OMG!
But I am really eagar to know what was in that paper?
I think Mittal will teach K people a good lesson.
And Teju Sunny track is a boring thing!
Just for time pass.

Edited by Afss - 04 February 2013 at 11:12am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastiKalapiTiyaliFireLordPhoenixDabulls23

Tiyali

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 11:17am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Thapelom_mastipari87KalapiFireLordPhoenixkoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

gaurav_ankita08

IF-Rockerz

gaurav_ankita08

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Purvi is been shown in PR just as Time Pass who hardly knows that her aai's happiness is not more convinent n liable to her.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastiFireLordPhoenixTiyaliSushantFan_Afss

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Superbly said tiya ...i said in one of my posts that there iis no give and take in any marital relationship with Purvi ...it only take take take from her end .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastiFireLordPhoenixgaurav_ankita08

Tiyali

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 11:29am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastipari87KalapiFireLordPhoenixkoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

pari87

Goldie

pari87

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Kools, you are so right in your post! Sunny-Teju and Archana's very random absurd advise. She is an absolute fail of a mother if you ask me. Has no sense of understand what is good for her children and nor has any insight into their lives, futures or problems. Lives in her own la-la land. No wonder, her kids were taken away from her at their earliest and she only got the great kaand lady Purvi as daughter to raise. One can clearly see where Archana's sanskaars have taken her and how the other children are in a much better place by having been raised by granny Savita. 

I loved Arjun-Ovi scene. I loved the simplicity and transparency with which Ovi told Arjun she will choose to wear her parent's gift and later wear Arjun's gift. THAT is how a married couple works. Upfront, straightforward honesty about emotions or feelings or anything. Ovi, besides her inability to look into the past and realize that the deal was a mistake, has since marriage been the person who has surrendered herself completely to Arjun. She lives for his love. I have simply grown to love Ovi's character and the stark opposite that she is to Purvi's character. I just want Ovi to stand up for herself when needed, that is it. I don;t want her to be a weak wife so entangled in her love for Arjun, that she takes herself being sidelined easily. I want her to give Purvi a good fight whenever it comes to the useless ARVI re-union. Today the whole baby talk was an ominous insight into her baby's fate. 

It is sad that instead of showing Ovi to just realize her past misdeeds and apologize to her husband for a clean slate life here on, they will show her paying for her mistake by losing her baby. It is simply stupid and cruel, all in the name of yet another mahaan sacrifice by Purvi ( who will offer to give up her child). 

Purvi astonishes me every episode. The cruelty with which she disregards her parent's gift for saving her sorry butt, while ONCE AGAIN asking someone else to lie for her sake. This girl will stop at nothing. While Ovi was transparently honest about her intentions for her parent's gift, Purvi instead makes absurd facial emotions to show Onir what she would choose and then with a slight dampness states that Onir's feelings mean a lot to her, or whatever. I don't know why it isn't easy for her to confide in her husband and tell him the truth. Or for that matter, walking up to her mother and telling her the asanskaari deed of pre-marital sex and illegitmate baby with jeejaji. Her mother has hidden her butt and this time again, Archu won;t flinch while doing this again. So why not tell her mother and get the truth out, whilst promising her not to ruin Arjun-Ovi's marriage with this truth? If Onir has accepted her, she can pretty much tell her mom that this is my life now, but I wanted you to know the truth, but not anyone else because I want us all to move on now. 

I think teh art of lying to the husband and keeping facts from him, she has prob learnt from Archu only. It;s a heritage passed down. All the lying, scheming and now selling off parent's gift, all to ONLY save her kaands and butt. It is no mahaanta, no tyaag and no one's bhalai except her own. 

She simply boils my blood now on this show. Why don't they do away with her character, and the let the other move on? Redemption for viewers , truly! 

m_mastiKalapiFireLordPhoenixTiyalikoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Not just that tiya Arjun took a slap unnecesarily for her ...Soham badmouths him and calls him a cad , Onir slaps him always he is taking it all quixotically and gallantly for her ...he is that foolishly in love . Today too he had gone to offer his help beseeching her not to sell Archana's blessing .

Blackmailer can only blackmail if some one has something damaging to hide

and Purvi does have it . If it is that big a tyaag why is she paying off the blackmailer , tyaags r supposed to do good , not pay thieves off right

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 04 February 2013 at 11:31am

m_mastiKalapiFireLordPhoenixTiyaliSushantFan_AfssDabulls23

Post Reply New Post

Go to top