Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : Jan 25 PR DT Note pg134 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 147

m_masti

Goldie

m_masti

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
where is varsha di...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dumbo15Kalapikoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kool's Commentary : Jan 25 PR DT Note pg134 (Page 3)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
If shareef Pradeep had no mother he would have pressed Punni's feet like Onir

this is the point i was trying to make when i say boys must have mothers ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dumbo15m_mastiKalapi

Kalapi

IF-Dazzler

Kalapi

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by m_masti

Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

For me the classic scene of the day was Onir and Mittal standing side by side looking super confused when the sakharpuda broke

ROFL it would be great if someone posted that moment .

kools even i observed, see my post in first page...onir is lucky enough to witness thamashas so early after he put his kadam in Ks home, wish he understands these things and leaves purvi before he loses his virginity...
hmmm...waiting in line for his turnWink...by the one and only Sanskari SaintWink

dumbo15m_mastipari87Dabulls23

gaurav_ankita08

IF-Rockerz

gaurav_ankita08

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

gaurav u made me laugh ...like Ramdev Baba and Nitesh kumar was hilarious

i laughed at ur comment that even Ramu kakas have better sleeping conditions a lot that day too

kalapi glad u enjoyed

masti loved ur answer

Afss i will surely do a KC if Purvi is slapped publicly

Kools Ramadev baba was giving gyan to that ladies who were talking bad about punni n her causal deeds to have a rich husband.
I m suprise that Manju was crying badly as her all money was wasted for Punni's engagement.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dumbo15m_mastikoolsadhu1000

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Kools and the gang what an episode...

Masti I agree Punni's dhamaka is leading upto what is coming for Purvi..

What an audacity of Purvi not to feel flinch of guilt, shame or fear of her own cheezy kartoots with Arjun the now jeeju coming out soon enough..I can bet this MMLA will be popping her baby b4 her gaud bharai...Or on the day of the gaud bharai.

Why cant punni marry mittal when he has declared his love for her and wants to marry her? As long as it is consentual marriage there shoud be no problem right...Why does Vinod-manju have to discuss their daughter's rishta related issues with Archu-manav..Sulo may be consulted..

What was Archu waiting for in telling Manju abt Punni-Mittal's rishta ??  Why after the shakarpuda?  Why not b4 ???? Is it her or Purvi's business in telling everyone including that ULM?????

Sulo and her selective convinient AAs...Grrr

There is nothing wrong in wanting to be married to rich guy if that is what one wants...Why is it portrayed or perceived that Manju is the bad mother and she taught this to Punni the python...I dont get it..Wanting good or better things in life is not a crime...especially by not killing someone or doing something unethical...Manju has not raised her daughters wrong...Kids do their own thinking and take decisions or form one once they become adult..Nothing wrong in wanting a rich life if one wants it...Yeah hard to believe but not everyone is happy with chhhoti chhoti baaten aur cheezen, poor lower or middle class life etc...People have ambitions and they should be allowed to fulfil them..

Edited by Dabulls23 - 25 January 2013 at 12:32pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

dumbo15m_mastipari87Kalapishermagaurav_ankita08koolsadhu1000SushantFan_Afss

m_masti

Goldie

m_masti

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
sulo's dialogues were awesome...thum dono ko patha tha mittal-punni ke bare may, thumne mujhe kyu nahi bathaya...bechari queen B she was more concerned that she didn't knew about it than what happened exactly...omg queen b, this is nothing when compare with what you don't know exactly...

so whats going to happen next...here is my view...

may be people will agree for punni and mittal...but our sanskari purvi will try to tell everyone that punni thai is not loving mittal, she is loving only his money...and mittal who can divorce his first wife might divorce punni thai also in the future...

i think purvi will still dig into situation more so that her truth pops out...

dumbo15pari87KalapiDabulls23

pari87

Goldie

pari87

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Kools- hilariousss KC! Couldn't stop laughing:P I too saw the episode only after reading your KC and saw that Onir part you mentioned! hahahah, poor soul was so confused, I couldn't help giggling. I agree that he has now been witness to the dhamakas of the K parivaar! Can't wait until next dhamaka of his beloved will explode. :P I laughed when masti mentioned he should exit before he loses his virginity..hahahah ...super hilarious ! I loved your reference to the decked up vampires as well:P They sure are vampires who suck on the blood of people to stay alive :P

Arjun and DK are so used to tamashas, they pretty much avoided it and ran away, smart fellas! Onir was left to suffer the melodrama alone :P 

I did notice how Archana did not even answer Ovi's concern about her. Archana truly ignores Ovi like a problem child. Even if you have a problem child, you actually take more pains to look after him/her not the other way round. Anyway, archana has proved herself the pathetic mother long back, so this isn't new. 

Purvi had no guilt on her face when Manjusha was mouthing all those dialogues about shaming the family and having secrets...I think she doesn't consider herself as blameworthy for her own kaands :P Waiting for Manju to have the last laugh when Perfect Purvi's secret is out. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dumbo15m_mastiKalapikoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

gaurav_ankita08

IF-Rockerz

gaurav_ankita08

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Varsha,
Punni is Ananconda who wants men to fulfill her deeds as per as Jewellery,Money,Fame.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top