Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Oh Teju I could just hug you for your post abv...

Wouldn't it be nice  to see Arjun suddenly realizing he had loved Ovi all along...Rekindling their friendship all over again and helping him feel the love for Ovi and the baby.  I so wish..

Honestly I love the way Onir looks at Purvi but she is so cold and emotionless...No soul in her body so to speak.  They do make a good pair though...and So does ArOvi making a fab pair..

The day Arjun fell for Purvi and went from confident-assertive to lola ULA, i could not stand him no more..But past few days he is looking more and more normal as he used to be b4 he came to India.  Ovi needs to help him bring out his original self and all problems will be solved...Purvi will end up being the  Novelty which I had said to begin with...

Reminds me of the show "Jeffersons"

Moving on up to the Ovi side...πŸ˜ƒ
tejaswiniwenham thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=Dabulls23] Oh Teju I could just hug you for your post abv...

Wouldn't it be nice  to see Arjun suddenly realizing he had loved Ovi all along...Rekindling their friendship all over again and helping him feel the love for Ovi and the baby.  I so wish..

Honestly I love the way Onir looks at Purvi but she is so cold and emotionless...No soul in her body so to speak.  They do make a good pair though...and So does ArOvi making a fab pair..

The day Arjun fell for Purvi and went from confident-assertive to lola ULA, i could not stand him no more..But past few days he is looking more and more normal as he used to be b4 he came to India.  Ovi needs to help him bring out his original self and all problems will be solved...Purvi will end up being the  Novelty which I had said to begin with...

Reminds me of the show "Jeffersons"

Moving on up to the Ovi side...πŸ˜ƒ
[/QUOTE

πŸ€— thank u varsha di!

punir do look good but they are both too self righteous and their relationship too unreal- no young, single, good looking, successful man would marry an unwed preggers girl he met a month ago without a background analysis let alone tolerate purvi's behavior as a husband. and purvi- the less said the better. i dont think such unrealistic expectations shud b encouraged in viewers.
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yes they r both wonderfully flawed and hence realistic and acceptable

and i totally agree they both have suffered a lot and need some happiness in their life

the one who has not suffered is Purvi ...even a tiny bit

I am tired of her lies she should go back to Kolkata while her head is still high , without any more destruction

Onir is putting kala tikka on the sundari , where and how does she get these besotted men

Onir is such a lallu truly

I loved the fact that Arjun wanted a little daughter ...a little Ovi , Purvi has destroyed him so much she has no right to destroy even this dream , she should honestly go back before Ovi gets a shock

they r a cute couple , flawed and cute and innocent . 

The world will come crashing down n them . And if after the kala tikka scene CVs plan to show ARVI as a couple its truly truly laughable .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 11 years ago
Kalapi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gaurav_ankita08

Varsha di hahahaha why do watch this bhangar show now leave it yaar!

The only reason, I am sticking around is to see how CVs plan to dispose Ovi to show the great Arvi lovestory or as it is called here, Arvi foreverπŸ˜ƒ
Kalapi thumbnail

Originally posted by: rash2222

no archana won't come in the party... ankita has stopped shooting for the show... 

Seriously, but isn't she suppose to be there still Feb 15th, why the sudden change, any idea?? Thanks in advance...
rash2222 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Kalapi

Seriously, but isn't she suppose to be there still Feb 15th, why the sudden change, any idea?? Thanks in advance...

ankita is not really happy the way story line is going ...their is nothing substantial cv's are showing regarding archana manav... she is not happy with all this
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
even i am staying around only to see what the effect of Purvi's secret spilling out is

a baby dying or Ovi dying or it being termed as some tyaag

then i leave coz this bull is beyond me .
Kalapi thumbnail

Originally posted by: tejaswiniwenham

i have never really been a couple fan but i have to say arovi is winning my heart a little. never really liked arjun since he left his dad for the 10,000 rupee challenge. (if only real life mothers could demand such tests from honewala SIL) but now i really see someone who is trying hard . yesterday's scene was incredible- it made me cry cos its all going to come crashing down on ovi soon. they shud bcome the lead couple- not arvi nor mahanta murat punir. onir is gutless and purvi is souless and their relationship is unreal. arjun and ovi are both wonderfully flawed and some where inside arjun loves her- he has since childhood, he just needs to be out of maha maya's trap to remember that. he wants the baby to be a little ovi. aww!!!!!! if that baby dies i will be very upset. thats NOT fair. they have both suffered a lot. now they shud be happy.

Very well said...I totally agree with you, Purvi lacks a soul. The character seems to be driven inspite of herself. She might be one of those ppl who never knows what they want in life and the moment something is within their reach, they just run away. She seems to be untrue any every level, be it her love for her Aai, love for Arjun or whatever she feels for Onir...Purvi, just disgust with not only her lies, but all her relationships - can't believe a girl like Purvi could be like in real life - she could definitely be considered a bad example of a human being - and ppl could even prevent children to talk with her. What was she thinking today flirting with Onir - She really needs to decide, once and for all - what she wants??

On the otherhand Arovi is coming along spendidly - seriously, I will be upset, if Ovi or her baby is killed to unite Arvi...
FireLordPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I hope there is no Arvi. I just don't see how that will happen but I've seen Ekta do that to other couples. In Kkusum a bout 12 or 13 years earlier, Kusum married this skirt chaser named Abhay because his life was in danger and she was akand saubagyavati or something to that effect. He cheated on her so many times during their brief marriage and had an affair with her best friend even after getting intimate with his wife and getting her pregnant. She eventually had a miscarriage and Abhay left his family while Kusum stayed there as their daughter. She eventually had a compromised wedding to Siddharth (he was an absolute charming sweet guy and I loved their pair, but then I guess I shouldn't have because he died later). Siddharth loved Kusum even though she felt that she wouldn't be able to love him back but then she starts falling in love with him and then their hardship befalls them. Eventually, the CVs had Abhay accidentally kill Siddharth and the Kusum ended up getting married to Abhay again πŸ€’. So I hated that show from the moment Siddharth died and then Abhay-Kusum got married. 

If Ovi dies, either in child birth or an accident, that's how Arvi could come together, and in the process making Onir either turn negative or become super mahaan by giving up his wife to his new buddy. I want to see Ovi and Arjun start their lives freshly with each other and Purvi-Onir head back to Kolkata to start their lives together freshly. That can only happen if all of Purvi's truths are out and all parties involved make an effort to move on and not let their past hinder their present and future relationships. 

I'd much rather see Ovi as a lead anyway. Shruti has become such a fantastic actress since she started a year ago and I think she emotes and delivers her dialogues far better than Asha. She also is lucky that she gets to play a very real flawed character and is doing an awesome job. If the CVs do another generation leap, I want to see an independent Ovi with a great career managing her household and family, and her career. I don't expect much from Purvi. If her child lives, she will destroy the child with her jootha sanskars and make the child a Purvi Part 2, as is the case with EK and her generation leaps. 
sushkita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i heard from one source from PR set that arvi will never unit  bc purvi will face a situation where she has to choose one and she will choose onir😊