Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : Jan 25 PR DT Note pg134 (Page 29)

Post Reply New Post

Page 29 of 147

m_masti

Goldie

m_masti

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Kalapi we all have gone thru the similar situation..No one was here to masaage my feet nor to give me meds and tuck me in...I had to tuck a 18 mo baby when I was prego with 2nd child...But no complains from here..Never let Mom or MIL know what was happening...How tough life was in US because it was our decision to come to USA to be independent..No regrets..

completely agree...we just think that those are our responsibilities and duties which we never thought of portraying them as mahaantha or sacrificing...

CVs show what ever they want to so K namoonas be shown as mahan and sanskari while rest have different measuring rods to be judged by.

Punni has signed prenup along with no babies as Mr. Mittal is old and prolly has few of his own with ex or many other flings..

News is Ovi is the one who broke up Arjun-Purvi with her deal...Hmmm  Delusional..  Its like Savita seperated ArMan for 18 yrs...Wacko

exactly this is what i said the day Ovi asked Purvi to give her Arjun back, everyone will blame Ovi for this...but the fact is Arjun and Purvi in full senses did their break-up and insted of making ovi understand things that they have consummated and it was unprotected and it may lead to pavitra bachaa...
even after all the secret comes out Purvi will be the proudest peacock...remember instead of announcing Arjun is not good for Ovi and Purvi, archu made a fake 10,000 drama...and archu never ever made Arjun-Purvi realize what type of khand they did with Ovi...even now also everyone will announce Arjun-Purvi are pavitra... Purvi didn't knew about soham at all but atleast she knew about twins and sachhu, but purvi never shown single manavtha to ovi when considered to Soham...

Edited by m_masti - 01 February 2013 at 2:00pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Kalapics-07FireLordPhoenixDabulls23

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kool's Commentary : Jan 25 PR DT Note pg134 (Page 29)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Kalapi

IF-Dazzler

Kalapi

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Kalapi we all have gone thru the similar situation..No one was here to masaage my feet nor to give me meds and tuck me in...I had to tuck a 18 mo baby when I was prego with 2nd child...But no complains from here..Never let Mom or MIL know what was happening...How tough life was in US because it was our decision to come to USA to be independent..No regrets..

I know yaar...I fight the battle everyday with 2 kids, job, homeworks, flu, cranky irritated kids, and a hubby who travels 90% of the time...but, no regrets yaar, couldn't even dream of giving up my job...

but, look what is being shown...arre for that matter, even in India who presses someone's feet? I can see a mom, but can anyone imagine a hubby really doing it to our sanskaari ladliLOL, but see they was so much hue and cry when Ovi was fed by aai, so many said pregnancy isn't a disease etc etc. etc., did we see a similar hue and cry for ladli who is super pampered...meds, tucked in, parathas served, feet pressed. One can measure the opinions of a forum just by these things...

btw, today I really felt that Onir should de shown exactly with his principles and his stubborness(minus the Ramu kaka avatarLOL). I say not because of Arvi union or not, because he today reminded me again of a friend back in India. He was a topper in all his exams, got in JEE for medical/Engineering, never went into any of it, and took up doing a science bachelors. Later completed Ph.D, in India, when he could have got into any Univ. in the USA, with his marks and IQ..now, he teaches in an University far from the City (after turning down an offer in the City's University)  for he wanted to teach in a University that caters to the tribal population. You know, when I hear, Onir is too good to be true, I think there are ppl who priorities are totally different...

CVs show what ever they want to so K namoonas be shown as mahan and sanskari while rest have different measuring rods to be judged by.

Punni has signed prenup along with no babies as Mr. Mittal is old and prolly has few of his own with ex or many other flings..

I though this prenup was a brilliant thing for the Cvs, imagine how Sulo will get her AA after that comes outLOL seems that will be used to show a 'failed' marriage???

News is Ovi is the one who broke up Arjun-Purvi with her deal...Hmmm  Delusional..  Its like Savita seperated ArMan for 18 yrs...Wacko

I am looking fwd LOLnow to see who Arjun chooses between the Sisters carrying his nishaani...what a mess LOLLOLbut how come he gets to decide all the time...man these sisters made him a total bakraLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastiFireLordPhoenixDabulls23

FireLordPhoenix

IF-Rockerz

FireLordPhoenix

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
I hate that Ovi is blamed for everything and Purvi gets off scot-free and then people wonder why Ovi is getting away scot-free? 

According to some, Ovi should get punished. What about Purvi? 
Ovi shouldn't be pampered, she's so spoiled. As if Purvi isn't? 
Ovi broke up Arjun-Purvi? And what, Arjun-Purvi had nothing to do with this break-up?
Ovi doesn't deserve Arjun's love? But Purvi deserves all the love in the world from both Arjun and Onir? 

Give me a break! I know Ovi was wrong when she made the deal but I think she has learned from her mistake. She should never have made a deal with Purvi. Cunning Purvi knows she has Arjun tightly wrapped around her finger, although she'll behave as if she's all innocent. While Ovi falls over herself to please a guy who's not even worth it, she gets blasted and accused of trying to manipulate him into loving her. Maharani Purvi, on the other hand, does nothing at all and doctor hubby falls over himself to please an unappreciative wife. 

Why don't the CVs show Ovi as someone who is strong enough to leave her pathetic husband? Let loverboy and so-called sis get together again, at least let Ovi escape from this relationship. Ovi had woven dreams of a beautiful life with Arjun but instead she's living a nightmare. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastiKalapics-07sashashyamkoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
Not just Arjun and Onir nina , even Archana . All 3 r her bhakts and only have stopped going around with tanpuras singing her glories like Narad sings of Narayan . For an unwed pregnancy she got pampering elsewhere the moment she left Mumbai and it was held from Archana Arjun's end .

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastiKalapiFireLordPhoenixSSRfanForeverDabulls23

FireLordPhoenix

IF-Rockerz

FireLordPhoenix

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Not just Arjun and Onir nina , even Archana . All 3 r her bhakts and only have stopped going around with tanpuras singing her glories like Narad sings of Narayan . For an unwed pregnancy she got pampering elsewhere the moment she left Mumbai and it was held from Archana Arjun's end .

Archana, Sulo, everyone showers Purvi with so much love and now Purvi's baby. But if Ovi gets the tiniest bit of attention from her Mom, like when Archana was feeding her, then she is criticized to no end. Archana's favoritism is getting highly annoying. Everything that's the best of the best for Purvi, and every other kid is nothing in front of laadli dearest. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastiKalapics-07SSRfanForeverDabulls23

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Are bhai for the sake and sanity of these 2 little babies truth should not be revealed...Kids will be damaged goods for ever... 

All yet again for the bigger cause "Babies" Purvi should not be exposed...Wacko

So Purvi and Arjun both go scott free for this ...Ovi and Onir for them no one gives a damn abt them...Onir knows abt Purvi-Arjun and the baby and he chose to be with Purvi...Ovi never knew this and marriage was based on this lie-hiding..

Edited by Dabulls23 - 02 February 2013 at 1:04pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastipari87Kalapics-07FireLordPhoenixSSRfanForeverkoolsadhu1000

Tiyali

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastipari87bipssoap-criticKalapics-07FireLordPhoenixkoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Hahaha

why is full khandaan of Khandesias come to leave Sunny , Jignesh holding bag and all as if they r doing bidaai of beti

he is just going to lve in another room in same chawl

and what Archana is guiding Teju to 'change'

why should she change

for that matter why should anyone 'change' 

isn't it better that life partner accepts u as u are

Archana had even expected Arjun to 'change'

If honesty is Teju's drawback as Archana   sees it ...what 'change' must come in her personality ...she should become a royal liar like Purvi who became one under Archana's out of the world parvarish

And why is this kit kit regarded as a beautiful rishta and only mouka etc where girl is expected to give a 'test' before marraige , stay in a chawl , change her personality etc

Instead of telling teenager daughter continue ur studies and focus on ur career , if ur interested in this guy , continue dating him but give no commitment now what is Archana weeping

hasn't  her own life taught her anything

eeeks

Purvi was actually glad that the haar was fetching a bigger price than she expected she looked almost greedyLOLLOLLOL

zero conscience this girl has , truly cold hearted girl

she had gone alone in that preggo state to do this dealing , what a seasoned girl

Arjun was more senti about that haar , hesaid it was Archana's blessing how can u sell it

this girl had zero qualms and regarded Arjun coming there as a nuisance Shocked

the way she spoke shortly and impatiently to him Shocked

after all that he did for her

Ovi Arjun scene was tooo good

the actress looked beautiful in that yellow punjabi outfit

so much in love with him she is 

i hope nothing happens to that baby

Mittal is the only guy who speaks the truth

you guys have chosen only a damad where one minute late for a meeting will result in nuksaan of crores of rupees

how true

hahaha Vinod and he r sasur and damad and he calls Manju muumyjeeROFL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastipari87Kalapics-07FireLordPhoenixTiyaliSSRfanForeverDabulls23

Post Reply New Post

Go to top