Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : Jan 25 PR DT Note pg134 (Page 28)

Post Reply New Post

Page 28 of 147

gaurav_ankita08

IF-Rockerz

gaurav_ankita08

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Kools thats better nowdays i don't watch this crap just for WU sake i watch it on thursdays,BT has made their shows having a Big Dhabba.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FireLordPhoenixkoolsadhu1000

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kool's Commentary : Jan 25 PR DT Note pg134 (Page 28)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Afss Rasika is not the type to go to teerthayatras

she is the type  to roam in Dubai shopping malls

LOLLOLLOLhope shewas here to taunt Sulo

i wonder where Ajit and Gudiya r

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

KalapiFireLordPhoenixgaurav_ankita08SushantFan_AfssDabulls23

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Kalapi I started working at age of 21 and worked next 29 yrs...I still would have been working for next 8 yrs had the company I worked for did not do major cut backs...Than my son got married etc...Rest is history..

I worked outside and inside of the house...Went to school, supported my husband in going to school 4 evenings a wk to get his double masters degree..It was not funny or easy to work, come home, cook, clean, do the laundry and help kids with their homework...On top of that taking them for dentist, doctor appts or stay home when they were sick..

60s-70s were pretty tough for immigrants to come to US and start a life with $8 bucks...But we shared all the responsibilities together...I feel I worked even more for the good of the family...Bigger picture which is paying off now..

I cant believe this spoilt rotten 19 yr old is now taking her new bakra husband for a ride...She has betrayed her mother time and time again who loved her unconditionally and rejected her own bio kids...

Punni might be the one who may have overheard Onir-Purvi convo couple of days ago..May be gave that info to Vinay...not sure how that is connected..

How can she think abt selling her mother's gift for gaud bharai?

How can she pick to wear her mother's gift over her husband's gift when he presented her with...I would not even think twice...I would show my hubster what my mom gave me for the god bharai but would tell him that i would wear what he has given to me...Diamond or not..

These days gold sets cost more than diamonds honestly..

I want someone to bhanda fod purvi's tricks..

Ovi looked gorgeous today...I loved how she looked yesterday too...She is naturally beautiful and graceful gal..

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastipari87LoveTVShowsKalapics-07sashashyamgaurav_ankita08FireLordPhoenixSushantFan_Afsskoolsadhu1000

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Afss your post cracked me up @ Nowadays HT, AL, & RD their body language looks like they have to catch a train.  ROFL

abt Rasika doing teerthyatra...Rassi is having an affair with some sheik in dubai LOL

GOd knows where Ajit is but apparently he must be in Dubai racking in the dough so Gudia can go to college out of state and Vandita can have all the luxuries of the world...Vandu looked like the actress has gained bit weight...May be prego too..

Teenage Aai Archu in jeans and kurti...Wow ..Purvi in bong saree and aai in skinny jeans...what a site...I wonder if Onir, Arjun all are checking out their MIL WinkTongue

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastipari87KalapiLoveTVShowsgaurav_ankita08FireLordPhoenixSushantFan_Afsskoolsadhu1000

gaurav_ankita08

IF-Rockerz

gaurav_ankita08

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 11:37am | IP Logged
First of all Varsha di i bow you for ur Grahsti which you maintained it like an ideal wife,mother,daughter n daughter in law.
I found that Purvi being using her 12th standard studies in case of Arjun as Derivatives n Onir as Integration LOL she using them with different of formulas.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastiLoveTVShowsKalapiFireLordPhoenixSushantFan_Afsskoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

gaurav_ankita08

IF-Rockerz

gaurav_ankita08

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Afss Rasika is not the type to go to teerthayatras

she is the type to roam in Dubai shopping malls

LOLLOLLOLhope shewas here to taunt Sulo

i wonder where Ajit and Gudiya r

Rasika an Teerth Yatra hahahahaha its like an Banging ur head hard on a Rock.

Edited by gaurav_ankita08 - 01 February 2013 at 11:40am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastiLoveTVShowsKalapiFireLordPhoenixSushantFan_Afsskoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

Kalapi

IF-Dazzler

Kalapi

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Varsha, I know exactly what you mean about working here. It is no picnic, me was also at one point, doing a parttime MBA, preggo with my second child and working full time, not to mention a family with hubby and son...but, funny, no one and least of all my mom told me to quit. But, then my mom was a professional in her own right. Funny how the Cvs show a distorted view of things, glorifying  some stupid notions over others...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastiFireLordPhoenixDabulls23

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Kalapi we all have gone thru the similar situation..No one was here to masaage my feet nor to give me meds and tuck me in...I had to tuck a 18 mo baby when I was prego with 2nd child...But no complains from here..Never let Mom or MIL know what was happening...How tough life was in US because it was our decision to come to USA to be independent..No regrets..

CVs show what ever they want to so K namoonas be shown as mahan and sanskari while rest have different measuring rods to be judged by.

Punni has signed prenup along with no babies as Mr. Mittal is old and prolly has few of his own with ex or many other flings..

News is Ovi is the one who broke up Arjun-Purvi with her deal...Hmmm  Delusional..  Its like Savita seperated ArMan for 18 yrs...Wacko

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastiKalapiFireLordPhoenix

Post Reply New Post

Go to top