Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : Jan 25 PR DT Note pg134 (Page 18)

Post Reply New Post

Page 18 of 147

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Manipulative trick asking her lallu doc hubster "Do u want everyone to find out abt my pregnancy"  wow she made him feel as if he was the one who had the problem..Although she is the one who is  unwed prego woman..Thanks for meeting Onir and he chose to be bakra-prey of this trick..

Sulo-Purvi had no business pouting and making faces regarding Punni's happinesss marrying rich person...Sulo can live off of her damad and than have a field day having slapping spree...Why can't manju-vinod be happy having their daughter marry some rich dude..

JD CVs showing as long as pregnancy records get fixed with wrong date there is no problem...WTH is going to happen when Dr. Bregenza delivers  Purvi's baby 6 wks prior to FAKE DD.

Why is Ovi's delivery so imp for Onir when they should have stayed back in Kolkata minding their on Fing business..Purvi conviniently convinces Onir in her leaving mumbai going back to kolkata and he should stay back to treat Ovi..

Archana the woman with wind blowing between her ears calls delivery as OPERATION...Lord have mercy!!!!  Have they yet said Purvi needs C section???  I was laughing so hard..

Same woman manipulated and convinced her sudhrihuvi born again evil MIL to join Punni's wedding..

Savita should be asking her the same Q...Is your bro-SIL's rishta more important than mother-daughter rishta??  Where is Manav when all is happening..

I wish would have understood Ovi the way she does understand him...He has been so unfair to her...

I thought of something last night which I wanted to write here..

All this problems of DIL running or practically living in her mayka or constantly involved in mayka is due to the local marriages happening these days.   before in arrange marriages bride-groom could be from diff cities or even states...Once a yr DIL went to her mayka to spend a month vacation which was good as there was not constant interference..Parents got 1 mo of time with their daughter and ILs were happy no interference from DIL's mayka the other 11 months..

I suddenly appreciate that tradition..Here they have not only girl runs to her mayka every other minute but even the damad joins in staying at ILs..

Body doubles have been used for Archana as she is never shown with anyone although she is supposed to be with either Savita, Purvi or in dr. bregenza's office...We see her sitting alone or her back side...

Fekta maiya stop using BDs in your serials...they are very obvious and annoying...Get the replacement for the lead if it has to be... 

Edited by Dabulls23 - 30 January 2013 at 11:44am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastipari87Kalapics-07TiyaliFireLordPhoenixkoolsadhu1000

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kool's Commentary : Jan 25 PR DT Note pg134 (Page 18)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 11:38am | IP Logged
gaurav i hope someone pays Dr Bregenza a nice amount to do bhanda phod in front of all Deshmukhs and Karanjkars

Varsha is supposed to be the villain ok

but  strictly before her marraige Varsha had no pre marital sex and was not an unwed mother

what she did later as tracks progressed was different

i am only saying before marraige

this Sulochana threw fits even if she stayed for office work or simple things like wearing jeans

Purvi is draping herself in bengali saris and blowing conches in front of devi and her eyes r demure butshe has done all kaands and is an unwed mom , what about that

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastipari87Kalapics-07Tiyaligaurav_ankita08FireLordPhoenixDabulls23

Tiyali

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastipari87Kalapics-07FireLordPhoenixkoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

m_masti

Goldie

m_masti

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
really the drama is going out of tolerance...

archu going for normal doc visit of purvi...but she doesn't stay there for the surgery of ovi...

everyone supporting purvi's secret...

common doctor onir, you are loosing your manliness what happens if purvi wears a yellow saree for few hours... 

new professional ethics definitions...

archu-savita, sulo-purvi conversations, really annoying...

only relief of the episode is Ovi-Arjun scene...

Edited by m_masti - 30 January 2013 at 12:14pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pari87cs-07FireLordPhoenixTiyaliDabulls23

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
tiya i felt exactly the same ...that Arjun never raised his voice that way to Purvi even when she heaped many mental atrocities on him

Purvi must be exposed before she runs away this time , i desperately want her to get public humiliation .

m_mastiKalapics-07FireLordPhoenixTiyali

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

tiya i felt exactly the same ...that Arjun never raised his voice that way to Purvi even when she heaped many mental atrocities on him

Purvi must be exposed before she runs away this time , i desperately want her to get public humiliation .

Kools did you notice how Purvi convinced Onir into staying in mumbai for Ovi's delivery and her skipping town making him feel it was he who was with the problem of her prego butt and did not want people to know...Now he has to face everyone's taunts and gaalis..

"Thank you for understanding our rishta"  Wacko   Bhai kaunsa wala rishta?? I see one only...Onir succumbing upto you to hide your prego but and married you...What have you done for him lately?????

Edited by Dabulls23 - 30 January 2013 at 1:13pm

m_mastiKalapics-07FireLordPhoenixkoolsadhu1000

Kalapi

IF-Dazzler

Kalapi

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Kools did you notice how Purvi convinced Onir into staying in mumbai for Ovi's delivery and her skipping town making him feel it was he who was with the problem of her prego butt and did not want people to know...Now he has to face everyone's taunts and gaalis..

Thank you understanding our rishta...Bhai kaunsa wala rishta?? I see one only...Onir succumbing upto you to hide your prego but and married you...What have you done for him lately?????
Varsha, haven't seen the episode yet, but as far as Purvi is concerned all her rishtas with men has been that of giving her and expecting nothing - zilch in return...damn lucky girl, if you ask meEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastics-07FireLordPhoenixDabulls23

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Yup , Varsha she is master at manipulating men and saving her own skin

she made Arjun take the slap

now she will make Onir bear the brunt

in all her rishtas with men there is no give and take , there is only take take take from the buddu men . She will make Onir suffer . Thats whyi want her publicly exposed before she runs away .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 30 January 2013 at 1:37pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pari87m_mastiKalapics-07FireLordPhoenixDabulls23

Post Reply New Post

Go to top