Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : Jan 25 PR DT Note pg134 (Page 17)

Post Reply New Post

Page 17 of 147

dumbo15

dumbo15

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Personally i think the only Anaconda in this serial is Purvi

Sulochana is the biggest experienced aged Anaconda ...men should run when she calls them beta .

I laughed so hard at reading this post. Totally agree w/ u about Chubby Sulo and "Sanskaari" Purvi. Every man she has called beta has been doomed-Satish, Manav, Arjun, and now poor Onir is next.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastipari87Kalapics-07FireLordPhoenixkoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kool's Commentary : Jan 25 PR DT Note pg134 (Page 17)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Yup . All the men called 'Beta' by Sulo r royally doomed . Latest is Onir ... I  am feeling sorry for even Mittal . Sulo is definetely gonna eat up a large chunk of his money .

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dumbo15m_mastipari87KalapiFireLordPhoenixDabulls23

devashree_h

devashree_h

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 10:06am | IP Logged

You are Violating Rule Number #7
Originally posted by Tiyali

Honestly, kools- I was so irritated with Archu nor Manav nor Teju or anynobody defending Savita. And it made me realise, it has always been like this. She gets the raw end of the deal, if or not she is at fault. "Mein ek aurat ka mazak nahi udati" made me realize, she had seen much more than any of these namunas can ever hope to. She married a drunkard, had her daughter married to a rapist, dealt with wrongful accusations of her son, death of another, poverty-- all situations that were dumped on her mercilessly one after the other. Then you look at the likes of Purvi, Archu, Manju whose every problem is SELF MADE.  Just the vast difference in scenarios zaps me. 

I want to know savita's reaction when she finds out Purvi ke kartoot. But, I feel it'll my in my dreams. I am sure Archu will hide it, no, help Purvi hide it by facilitating beautiful tradtional tamil 9 yard sarees and have purvi live in a shack with AC and raise her beautiful grandchild. Dead

Purvi's imli fetish, baby voice is irritating.  Someone needs to tell Asha Negi not to whine through her nose. Its pretty damn annoying.  She needs to drink bitter bitter juice and spit out the truth. 

What angered me was, Arjun's "look" when Purvi did another manhanta ka kaand by offering to make socks for Ovi. Does he know, she is hiding his own child  from him? Why does Purvi's farts illicit a sigh of pleasure from him, and his wife's attempts to make peace and mingle with everyone doesnt get a single reaction from him?

I want everyone to find out about Purvi's nautanki, but with Archu n Onir as partners in crime. I want them to be hung in shame and catastrated  as much or more than Ovi was/is. 

You are Violating Rule Number #6

Originally posted by pari87

@green bold- completely agree with you! Like it or not, Savita is the one true real character on the show, along with Ovi. Both have really twisted destinies. Savita's life seems like being through a hell hole and finally ab jaake she has gained wealth ( thanks to Manav), some social status that she enjoys and a happy life. But, sadly, after gaining all this also, she still has to fight her own battles because she has lost a son to namoona DIL, and her bevda husband is ofcourse of no use, as her own grandchildren who quickly change sides depending on their convenience. Savita, has stood by her son, husband, and grand kids when they needed her. Agree, all her efforts at separating the teenage DIL and son were considered evil, but I think that after what the DIL was putting her son through, any mother would want to get rid of such a nuisance and problem- maker. But when the time comes, none of those useless children or grandchildren stand by her. I expect nothing from Archana. She has, just like Purvi, been only for her mother. Their existence is merely for each other, no one else. Which is why, I don't understand why get these idiotic ladies married, when they cannot handle multiple relationships and understand balance? They only and only care about their mother and make sure she isn't burdended in any way. Husband, in-laws, children are all sidelined for this single cause. Why marry then? Stick to mummy's pallu and live it out. Instead, they marry, spoil and ruin everyone's lives around them and finally retreat back to mummy's pallu only. Pathetic trio.

I thought there was space for Arjun's redemption, but I simply have grown to despise him over this week. WHAT IS WITH THIS MAN? Why did he marry Ovi? Why did he give her a damn child? Why did he retreat into her arms saying he wanted a second chance at life because Purvi dumped him a second time? WTH? I honestly hope, Arjun-Purvi get together, live their sadass lives and live in their la la land of BS love. I want Onir and Ovi to find a better life and move on. These 2 don't deserve shitty people like these in their lives. Ovi's child will do better in life, if he doesn't have a father who shamelessly pines after his maasi. And Onir would be better off finding an equivalent and independent good girl for himself, rather than sticking it out with this pathetic, shameless and annoying girl who will only make him dance ot her tunes and in the end change him into a caricature who lies, schemes and pulls all strings to make her dreams come true. 

I really want Punni-Mittal to work out and I hope Ovi sucks all the wealth out of DK and Arjun, making them broke and Punni having the last laugh at Arjun-Purvi and their silly chawl life with all a-sanskaari deals. 

P.S- real funny that suddenly Onir remembered that they NEED to leave the city before everyone finds out. The whole family shown in PR has brains the size of peanuts. So what were they thinking when they plonked their ass at the K's house? Forever live there and no one would find out about Purvi's advanced preggo stage? LOL> I wonder how whipped he is to forget basic OBGYN training that he may have had. And to top it, he has to absolutely defy any kind of work ethics for his mishti dearest and her bag full of dirty lies. Kools- LOL at him accidentally saying mishti ki krupa hai. Someone had posted earlier at how Arjun and Onir should build a mishti temple, next to Archu temple built by Manav and both the ladies should reside there and get worshipped by their whipped pathetic excuses for lovers/husbands. Ovi should run away from this disgusting family of na-mards and daayans. Ofcourse, my POV strictly. 

Originally posted by m_masti

why many think purvi-arjun child should have original father care...why arjun-ovi kid doesn't deserve it...

i am really surprised...how much support purvi character has...

why it is ovi's fault to become preggo...why not its arjun's fault...why not its purvi's fault who asked arjun to consummate with ovi...didn't purvi made arjun a prostitute...

why it is ovi's fault to put the deal...why not its purvi's fault to accept ovi's deal though she had enough ways to unite ArMan...why its not purvi's fault who kept everything secret from Ovi that she consummated with Arjun...

Edited by devashree_h - 30 January 2013 at 10:49am

gaurav_ankita08

IF-Rockerz

gaurav_ankita08

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Guys wht happened in today's epi i didn't watched it.

pari87

Goldie

pari87

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devashree_h

Originally posted by Tiyali

Honestly, kools- I was so irritated with Archu nor Manav nor Teju or anynobody defending Savita. And it made me realise, it has always been like this. She gets the raw end of the deal, if or not she is at fault. "Mein ek aurat ka mazak nahi udati" made me realize, she had seen much more than any of these namunas can ever hope to. She married a drunkard, had her daughter married to a rapist, dealt with wrongful accusations of her son, death of another, poverty-- all situations that were dumped on her mercilessly one after the other. Then you look at the likes of Purvi, Archu, Manju whose every problem is SELF MADE.  Just the vast difference in scenarios zaps me. 

I want to know savita's reaction when she finds out Purvi ke kartoot. But, I feel it'll my in my dreams. I am sure Archu will hide it, no, help Purvi hide it by facilitating beautiful tradtional tamil 9 yard sarees and have purvi live in a shack with AC and raise her beautiful grandchild. Dead

Purvi's imli fetish, baby voice is irritating.  Someone needs to tell Asha Negi not to whine through her nose. Its pretty damn annoying.  She needs to drink bitter bitter juice and spit out the truth. 

What angered me was, Arjun's "look" when Purvi did another manhanta ka kaand by offering to make socks for Ovi. Does he know, she is hiding his own child  from him? Why does Purvi's farts illicit a sigh of pleasure from him, and his wife's attempts to make peace and mingle with everyone doesnt get a single reaction from him?

I want everyone to find out about Purvi's nautanki, but with Archu n Onir as partners in crime. I want them to be hung in shame and catastrated  as much or more than Ovi was/is. 

You are Violating Rule Number #6

Originally posted by pari87

@green bold- completely agree with you! Like it or not, Savita is the one true real character on the show, along with Ovi. Both have really twisted destinies. Savita's life seems like being through a hell hole and finally ab jaake she has gained wealth ( thanks to Manav), some social status that she enjoys and a happy life. But, sadly, after gaining all this also, she still has to fight her own battles because she has lost a son to namoona DIL, and her bevda husband is ofcourse of no use, as her own grandchildren who quickly change sides depending on their convenience. Savita, has stood by her son, husband, and grand kids when they needed her. Agree, all her efforts at separating the teenage DIL and son were considered evil, but I think that after what the DIL was putting her son through, any mother would want to get rid of such a nuisance and problem- maker. But when the time comes, none of those useless children or grandchildren stand by her. I expect nothing from Archana. She has, just like Purvi, been only for her mother. Their existence is merely for each other, no one else. Which is why, I don't understand why get these idiotic ladies married, when they cannot handle multiple relationships and understand balance? They only and only care about their mother and make sure she isn't burdended in any way. Husband, in-laws, children are all sidelined for this single cause. Why marry then? Stick to mummy's pallu and live it out. Instead, they marry, spoil and ruin everyone's lives around them and finally retreat back to mummy's pallu only. Pathetic trio.

I thought there was space for Arjun's redemption, but I simply have grown to despise him over this week. WHAT IS WITH THIS MAN? Why did he marry Ovi? Why did he give her a damn child? Why did he retreat into her arms saying he wanted a second chance at life because Purvi dumped him a second time? WTH? I honestly hope, Arjun-Purvi get together, live their sadass lives and live in their la la land of BS love. I want Onir and Ovi to find a better life and move on. These 2 don't deserve shitty people like these in their lives. Ovi's child will do better in life, if he doesn't have a father who shamelessly pines after his maasi. And Onir would be better off finding an equivalent and independent good girl for himself, rather than sticking it out with this pathetic, shameless and annoying girl who will only make him dance ot her tunes and in the end change him into a caricature who lies, schemes and pulls all strings to make her dreams come true. 

I really want Punni-Mittal to work out and I hope Ovi sucks all the wealth out of DK and Arjun, making them broke and Punni having the last laugh at Arjun-Purvi and their silly chawl life with all a-sanskaari deals. 

P.S- real funny that suddenly Onir remembered that they NEED to leave the city before everyone finds out. The whole family shown in PR has brains the size of peanuts. So what were they thinking when they plonked their ass at the K's house? Forever live there and no one would find out about Purvi's advanced preggo stage? LOL> I wonder how whipped he is to forget basic OBGYN training that he may have had. And to top it, he has to absolutely defy any kind of work ethics for his mishti dearest and her bag full of dirty lies. Kools- LOL at him accidentally saying mishti ki krupa hai. Someone had posted earlier at how Arjun and Onir should build a mishti temple, next to Archu temple built by Manav and both the ladies should reside there and get worshipped by their whipped pathetic excuses for lovers/husbands. Ovi should run away from this disgusting family of na-mards and daayans. Ofcourse, my POV strictly. 

Originally posted by m_masti

why many think purvi-arjun child should have original father care...why arjun-ovi kid doesn't deserve it...

i am really surprised...how much support purvi character has...

why it is ovi's fault to become preggo...why not its arjun's fault...why not its purvi's fault who asked arjun to consummate with ovi...didn't purvi made arjun a prostitute...

why it is ovi's fault to put the deal...why not its purvi's fault to accept ovi's deal though she had enough ways to unite ArMan...why its not purvi's fault who kept everything secret from Ovi that she consummated with Arjun...

Point noted mods. Won't happen again.

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged
I  don't know why Sulo and Purvi r making sour faces at Punni marrying money

who says only Sulochana can use huge amounts of money not belonging to her to fulfil her dreams

why cannot others do the same to fulfil their dreams

if an aged person like Sulochana shows zero renunciation with age and uses damad's money and deprives even grandchildren to fulfil her dreams why not a young girl like Punni

Why r she and Purvi meeting each others eyes with insufferable sanskaari understanding self righteously when Purvi has violated all Sulochana's sanskaars by having premarital sex and an unwed pregnancy

why is not Purvi hiding her eyes shamefacedly

Sulochana had hit Varsha before marraige for staying out for office work , wearing jeans etc

then she did shraadha of her for having a live in relationship

will she do same to her darling naatin

I was super happy when Punni insulted Purvi by telling her to get Onir suitably decked up for marraige

this is what happens when u stay for long uninvited periods in maika .

Purvi won't mind , this shamelessness of not minding anything in maika is a sanskaari parvarish from Archana who herself never minded and only smiled when Manav was insulted

Today we saw Archana's baby roop ...a manipulative ploy to get saas to come to the wedding after her insult in her maika

i now understand how Purvi has conveniently learnt the art of playing the baby when it suits her

that insult has nothing to do with saas bahu pyaar , Savita should have told Archana think what u want to , u did not stand up for me

gaurav nothing much , only Dr Bregenza has promised Purvi not to reveal her pregnancy secret

Ovi Arjun scene was nice .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 30 January 2013 at 11:13am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

dumbo15m_mastipari87Kalapics-07FireLordPhoenixSSRfanForeverDabulls23

gaurav_ankita08

IF-Rockerz

gaurav_ankita08

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Kools Dr Begranza will tell the whole truth to D clan of purvi's pregnancy.
2) Sulochana is a kind of lady that she only thinks to renew the things for her(Agenda: FD banayenge Manohar ke naam pe jo ki ab swargwas ho chuke hain)

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastiKalapics-07FireLordPhoenixSSRfanForeverkoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

SSRfanForever

IF-Sizzlerz

SSRfanForever

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 11:33am | IP Logged
I don't know why But whenever I see Mittal I remember Dharmu!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastics-07FireLordPhoenixkoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

Post Reply New Post

Go to top