Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : Jan 25 PR DT Note pg134 (Page 110)

Post Reply New Post

Page 110 of 147

sashashyam

IF-Rockerz

sashashyam

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Dear Nina,

Very much to the point, convincing, and comprehensive. I especially agree with the parts @blue.

As I wrote earlier on this thread, what Ovi does with that 'do aais" nonsense is to invite trouble for herself.

Shyamala

Originally posted by salvatore-nina

Pari loved your post on the previous page about Ovi. People will call her selfish and spoiled no matter what. Ovi asked for her child first and Purvi asked about Ovi first. Those people who find faults in Ovi all the time will claim that she is selfish because she didn't think of Purvi first whereas Purvi thought of her first. Purvi's priorities are skewed and Ovi has invited trouble on herself by saying her child has two mothers. I don't feel pity at all for Purvi. Why give away your child and then go asking for it? Ovi can have another child and it's not like she'll never become a mother again. Varsha's case was different than Ovi's. Varsha aborted her own baby and then felt guilty about it. Archana felt bad and allowed Varsha to get too attached to Soham. 

I knew this baby swapping idea would be Purvi's and no one else's. She is a freak. She leaves destruction in her wake. If that baby is Ovi's and she's hovering like a moth to a flame around it, I'd like to see her face when she discovers that baby isn't hers. Had Ovi known that the child was Purvi's, she would never have accepted, as it is she thinks it's her own child. 

Also, why do people think Ovi changed overnight? It's been a gradual change for her since she married Arjun and not something that happened abruptly. And how is she ruining her husband's life? It's Purvi who is ruining both Arjun and Ovi's life. 

About Asha - I do think she needs to work on her acting a bit more. I find Onir to be more expressive than her and her eyes convey nothing. I just can't connect to her acting whether she's sad or happy. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FireLordPhoenix

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kool's Commentary : Jan 25 PR DT Note pg134 (Page 110)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SSRfanForever

IF-Sizzlerz

SSRfanForever

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Varsha di ROFL
yeah Father is Prince Arjun. That is the fact!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastiFireLordPhoenixDabulls23

SSRfanForever

IF-Sizzlerz

SSRfanForever

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

<font color="#990000">And yes ...the men in her life are equally responsible for her villainy flourishing . They have pampered her and strenghtened her when they should have slapped her and revealed to the family what she really is .</font>
<font color="#990000">Onir has today compromised his medical ethics for her . He is like wax in her hands ...she doesn't een need to give him sex , all she needs to do is hold his hands and flatter him briefly . He does anything for her then ...most lallu man i have seen after Arjun .</font>
<font color="#990000">
</font>
<font color="#990000">Onir can go to jail for listening to Lady Mabeth.</font>
<font color="#990000">
</font>
<font color="#990000">Sachu had no dialogue even today . I really dunno why CVs r not showing him as going to Canada .</font>
<font color="#990000">
</font>
<font color="#990000">
</font>

kool di I think you've forgotten abou that hypnotising tea made by Purvi. After having that tea men lost them.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tejaswiniwenhamm_mastiKalapiFireLordPhoenixkoolsadhu1000

m_masti

Goldie

m_masti

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 12:03pm | IP Logged

She wants to kill Ovi with slow mental torture .

Archaana's parvarish is so beautiful ...Purvi is a walking talking example . Like Archana drove Varsha insane with her baby donation , Purvi will drive Ovi insane with her donation . Like Archana abandoned her babies she abandoned her baby . She did not stop at using just Arjun and Onir , she used the baby too .

and Kools, realization should be done by Archu...this is high point...what is the meaning of balidaan/sacrifice/tyaag when you cannot stand on it for few hours...

we know it is tough for purvi to control herself going to her baby, but why to give baby to ovi...but for sure whole agenda of purvi is
1. to save her secret
2. to get everyones sympathy and attention
3. she knows ovi can give better sanskars/parvarish to baby than her...

but this act of purvi cannot control her mamatha is making me more sick...really she is mental torture...and sure there is no realization part for these characters...

pari87KalapiFireLordPhoenixkoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
See what bothers me is this...

No one but NO ONE gives a damn abt the defenseless baby...She has or had no choiceor part in this decision...She never asked to be born, swapped or manipulated...Is it not her right to know abt her real parents??

We talk abt Purvi and Ovi etc but no one feels what that child will feel someday...She is being cheated the most by these brainless and emotionless adults IE. Purvi and Onir...Who is protecting her rights eh????

Even before father they say Mother protects their child...Women are considered to be the ultimate protectors...We even love other people's kids...We have that sort of heart and insticts .I am not taking away from fathers or men at all...They also love kids..But what they are showing with Purvi is just Plain Disgusting..

CVs have taken PR to new low IMHO. 

Edited by Dabulls23 - 19 February 2013 at 12:01pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastipari87HillyloveKalapiFireLordPhoenixkoolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Onir was more affected by the baby donation than this scheming female . He was not the biological father but the lallu has some heart , this dame hasn't .

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastipari87HillyloveKalapisashashyamFireLordPhoenixDabulls23

Kalapi

IF-Dazzler

Kalapi

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 12:07pm | IP Logged

And yes ...the men in her life are equally responsible for her villainy flourishing . They have pampered her  and strenghtened her when they should have slapped her and revealed to the family what she really is .
Onir has today compromised his medical ethics for her . He is like wax in her hands ...she doesn't even need to give him sex , all she needs to do is hold his hands and flatter him briefly .  He does anything for her then ...most lallu man i have seen after Arjun .

Onir can go to jail for listening to  Lady Macbeth.

Sachu had no dialogue even today . I really dunno why CVs r not showing him as going to Canada .

At least I can understand why Arjun went spineless WinkLOL, but Onir, just dreaming of Mishti sleeping on the floor makes him do things...I wanna know the secret yaarROFLof making pant-less menLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastipari87naomihyugaDabulls23

m_masti

Goldie

m_masti

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
varsha di, this baby will be super super super baby...who is inheriting sulo's sanskars, archu's mahaantha, purvi's sacrificing nature...and see its a baby girl...and more of all pavitra baby...

so this baby will be just like all other kids...ovi/teju/soham/sachin never had guts to question ArMan, they never cried why their parents played with their emotions like that...and sure this trio natured baby will not raise any question...

poor thing is now medical things are introduced to this baby...this baby has to go thru DNA testing and Marrow...

Edited by m_masti - 19 February 2013 at 12:09pm

pari87HillyloveFireLordPhoenixkoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

Post Reply New Post

Go to top