Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Kool's Commentary : Jan 25 PR DT Note pg134 (Page 109)

SSRfanForever IF-Sizzlerz
SSRfanForever
SSRfanForever

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Varsha di yes Archu was definitely also sacrificing fool. But Archana's case and Purvi's case are totally different. Varsha could never be a mother. But here Ovi can be a mother again. I mean doctor didn't declare anything yet. So what is the need of sacrificing? Actually She was finding a way out to hide her kartoots. And this accident paved way for that.
But I think story isn't completed yet. I have doubt if Onir is telling the truth. Don't know why I've a feeling that actually Purvi was the victim of misscarriage. But Onir hadn't enough courage to see his Mishti going through all this. And he developed an idea of Purvi's sacrificing character. He knew that Purvi will give away the baby. whatever the fact is Onir's character is destroying slowly. And one thing Onir was feeling guilty as he couldn't save Ovi's child. But why? He told that the fetus was already dead in Ovi's womb. So what's his fault. If the baby died after delivery or during delivery then there was a logic to feel guilty. I think he is feeling guilty as Ovi was carrying her Mishti's sweetheart's child.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastipari87KalapiFireLordPhoenixshermaDabulls23

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Afsara I agree with you on all but Archana's sacrificing Soham

Soham being their first born child...ArMan had already lost their first unborn child when no one inclding Varsha helped Manav when he was going door to door to Varsha, Rassi-Ajit, Manju-Vinod and Dharmesh and no one helped that poor man who was in dyer need of money to Save his wife Archana and the unborn baby for misely 1 lac.

Varsha could not have a child ever due to her own stupidity at getting an abortion w/o husband's consent..There are repurcussions to all our actions and we have to pay for our own deeds right..So if Varsha cant have any child is not ArMan's problems...Especially Varsha wanted to hide abt her abortion to AA and wanted Manav to lie abt it...Than AA was still ready to let Varsha adopt another girl but she was hung up on her choice of girl so SaSha ended up w/o any child..

So how can any one feel Archana should have felt sorry and w/o consulting her huband think of letting her sister who did not deserve a child by her own action should be given ArMan's first child??? Why ? Because manav did not lie to AA????  Come on..

No one gives up their first child after losing their frist unborn baby...Archana had made that promist to herself..

So Archana = Purvi both leading and making their sisters obsession with the baby.  Initially manav did not want to give Soham but eventually Archana maniplated him in believing she could not handle Soham so let Varsha have him..

I agree on Onir had already made the switch a rule with the babies so Purvi would have a baby...He did not think that Purvi would give up her baby to Ovi once she found out Ovi's baby was dead...So rightfully Ovi's baby has returned back to ovi..Purvi is the one is being deceived by Onir in reality..I totally believe this as CVs do have sadistic streak in them...Or else why would these leads be so unreal and sadistic.. 

Edited by Dabulls23 - 19 February 2013 at 11:45am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastipari87KalapiFireLordPhoenixSSRfanForever

m_masti Goldie
m_masti
m_masti

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged
i don't see anyone commented about DK...was DK out of picture again...come-on this is his son's big day...even yesterday i saw a post arjun called manav he didn't call DK...whats going on...DK doesn't have any role for ovi, he was all time there when it was purvi...

and i don't understand hamaraa bachha thingy...and why sacrificing drama, and again mamatha drama...within few hours purvi changed mind...she is going to play same chocolate chocolate game like her aai...

if at all it is purvi's bachha way to keep baby in incubator...is it a new rule to put all newborns in incubator...

and how come noone knows world famous obgyn is in pune highway hospital...i remember he got a call from mumbai hospital as soon as he landed...why noone is making thamasha that world famous obgyn couldn't save his own baby...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pari87KalapiFireLordPhoenixDabulls23

pari87 Goldie
pari87
pari87

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 11:41am | IP Logged
nina- so right about Asha Negi and her acting..I just cannot seem to connect to it, atleast in these 2 episodes where she was supposed to shine...Also, people blaming Ovi and how you correctly pointed out that it was a gradual change..she has been apologizing left right and center for her actions ever since the wedding...she apologized to arjun and to purvi also...I don;t know what more redemption people want off her...People will blame her none the less...I wish she had let Arjun-Purvi get married and them Purvi could have dumped Arjun out of her own accord at some other time in the future. I wish ovi would have found Onir and recieved the love he undeservingly showers on Purvi. They both would have made a lovelier pair and given each other exactly what a loving husband-wife give to theit relationship.

Varsha di- you are too too funny :) Dk and Archu :P hahahaahh...I have no clue what goes on in the name of PR on this show...jeeja saali, samdhi samdhan...

I am very sure this balidaan is going to cost Ovi a hell lot more than Purvi. Remember how Archu's mamta also jagoed suddenly? Archu has done the same thing to Shravani and Varsha. Ofcourse Varsha turned out to be real psycho later, which absolved Archu's foolishness...But it was Archana who had these baby-donation ideas. Who gives up their first baby to someone else? Why would you do that? If Varsha had her baby aborted, it is her fault. If she was careless, she's gotta learn from mistakes, grieve and move on. Find her own solutions. Same with Ovi. She got into a loveless marriage, herself, she could have realized a month later and walked out of it and maybe found a happier home...But Purvi played god and got her love boy to consummate unwillingly. Now baby's loss would have been painful to Ovi, but she would learn, and move on after greiving. She could attempt a second pregnancy with Arjun. But why Purvi had to donate her baby and take away the rights of a mother to know about death? 

Just like archu, Purvi;s mamta will jago, and then she will claim back what is hers eventually. I find it hard to have sympathy for either Archu or Purvi. Both of them of their own stupidities caused problems in their lives and other's lives. Their husbands were whipped enough to go with this. Onir has disappointed me today. As a doctor, as a husband and as someone who took that baby to be his own, he should have shown a spine. he should have taken control of his crazy wife and her delusional ideas. He should have set her straight. He has given up everything to fan Purvi's whimsical ideas and rules. He also deserves the loss of this baby then. Someday he will come to regret marrying this destruction machine. Hopefully somday, there will be redemtion for us viewers if no one else. 

m_mastiKalapisashashyamFireLordPhoenixSSRfanForeverDabulls23

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 11:44am | IP Logged
So it was Purvi's decision to swap .

She wants to kill Ovi with slow mental torture .

Ovi offered only the deal . Purvi has paid her back manifold .

Right from pretending to accept the deal , to playing with her right to grieve over the loss of her child , she has outshone Rasika , Manju , Dharmesh who was a villain but loved his own child Varun , and even Mittal .

She has started her dramas of Maa ki mamta within 24 hrs of the supposeddonation .

She wants to hover around their marraige and have her hold and at the same time wants all in the family to praise her .

Ovi can live only if she goes to Canada .

Archaana's parvarish is so beautiful ...Purvi is a walking talking example . Like Archana drove Varsha insane with her baby donation , Purvi will drive Ovi insane with her donation . Like Archana abandoned her babies she abandoned her baby . She did not stop at using just Arjun and Onir , she used the baby too .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 19 February 2013 at 11:39am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastipari87KalapiFireLordPhoenixshermaSSRfanForeverDabulls23

Kalapi IF-Dazzler
Kalapi
Kalapi

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Afss

Varsha di yes Archu was definitely also sacrificing fool. But Archana's case and Purvi's case are totally different. Varsha could never be a mother. But here Ovi can be a mother again. I mean doctor didn't declare anything yet. So what is the need of sacrificing? Actually She was finding a way out to hide her kartoots. And this accident paved way for that.
But I think story isn't completed yet. I have doubt if Onir is telling the truth. Don't know why I've a feeling that actually Purvi was the victim of misscarriage. But Onir hadn't enough courage to see his Mishti going through all this. And he developed an idea of Purvi's sacrificing character. He knew that Purvi will give away the baby. whatever the fact is Onir's character is destroying slowly. And one thing Onir was feeling guilty as he couldn't save Ovi's child. But why? He told that the fetus was already dead in Ovi's womb. So what's his fault. If the baby died after delivery or during delivery then there was a logic to feel guilty. I think he is feeling guilty as Ovi was carrying her Mishti's sweetheart's child.
Yes, that is what I felt, all cause, he can't see his Mishti suffer...all for those awesome chai Big smile

tejaswiniwenhampari87m_mastiFireLordPhoenixSSRfanForeverDabulls23

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kalapi

Originally posted by Afss

Yes, that is what I felt, all cause, he can't see his Mishti suffer...all for those awesome chai Big smile

@ underlines Afsara this is why Onir was devastated to lose the baby yet again...He did not want his Mishti to suffer as Kalapi mentioned too...He also had been attached to the baby..TO him it does not matter who the mother is as long as the father of that baby is Arjun WinkLOL Lord have mercy!!! 

I am just laughing so hard right now...Poor Onir showed his genuine loss from within twice...I truly felt for him although he was shown to be the baby swapper once but in reality it was twice..First time it is hard but 2nd time its easy ...Peace of cake na LOLEmbarrassed

Pls pardon MOI PR makes me silly Tongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastipari87KalapiFireLordPhoenixSSRfanForever

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 11:58am | IP Logged
And yes ...the men in her life are equally responsible for her villainy flourishing . They have pampered her  and strenghtened her when they should have slapped her and revealed to the family what she really is .
Onir has today compromised his medical ethics for her . He is like wax in her hands ...she doesn't even need to give him sex , all she needs to do is hold his hands and flatter him briefly .  He does anything for her then ...most lallu man i have seen after Arjun .

Onir can go to jail for listening to  Lady Macbeth.

Sachu had no dialogue even today . I really dunno why CVs r not showing him as going to Canada .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 19 February 2013 at 11:57am

m_mastipari87KalapiFireLordPhoenixSSRfanForeverDabulls23

Go to top