Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
And yes ...the men in her life are equally responsible for her villainy flourishing . They have pampered her  and strenghtened her when they should have slapped her and revealed to the family what she really is .
Onir has today compromised his medical ethics for her . He is like wax in her hands ...she doesn't even need to give him sex , all she needs to do is hold his hands and flatter him briefly .  He does anything for her then ...most lallu man i have seen after Arjun .

Onir can go to jail for listening to  Lady Macbeth.

Sachu had no dialogue even today . I really dunno why CVs r not showing him as going to Canada .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 11 years ago
sashashyam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Dear Nina,

Very much to the point, convincing, and comprehensive. I especially agree with the parts @blue.

As I wrote earlier on this thread, what Ovi does with that 'do aais" nonsense is to invite trouble for herself.

Shyamala

Originally posted by: salvatore-nina

Pari loved your post on the previous page about Ovi. People will call her selfish and spoiled no matter what. Ovi asked for her child first and Purvi asked about Ovi first. Those people who find faults in Ovi all the time will claim that she is selfish because she didn't think of Purvi first whereas Purvi thought of her first. Purvi's priorities are skewed and Ovi has invited trouble on herself by saying her child has two mothers. I don't feel pity at all for Purvi. Why give away your child and then go asking for it? Ovi can have another child and it's not like she'll never become a mother again. Varsha's case was different than Ovi's. Varsha aborted her own baby and then felt guilty about it. Archana felt bad and allowed Varsha to get too attached to Soham. 

I knew this baby swapping idea would be Purvi's and no one else's. She is a freak. She leaves destruction in her wake. If that baby is Ovi's and she's hovering like a moth to a flame around it, I'd like to see her face when she discovers that baby isn't hers. Had Ovi known that the child was Purvi's, she would never have accepted, as it is she thinks it's her own child. 

Also, why do people think Ovi changed overnight? It's been a gradual change for her since she married Arjun and not something that happened abruptly. And how is she ruining her husband's life? It's Purvi who is ruining both Arjun and Ovi's life. 

About Asha - I do think she needs to work on her acting a bit more. I find Onir to be more expressive than her and her eyes convey nothing. I just can't connect to her acting whether she's sad or happy. 

Afss_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Varsha di 🤣
yeah Father is Prince Arjun. That is the fact!
Afss_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

<font color="#990000">And yes ...the men in her life are equally responsible for her villainy flourishing . They have pampered her and strenghtened her when they should have slapped her and revealed to the family what she really is .</font>

<font color="#990000">Onir has today compromised his medical ethics for her . He is like wax in her hands ...she doesn't een need to give him sex , all she needs to do is hold his hands and flatter him briefly . He does anything for her then ...most lallu man i have seen after Arjun .</font>
<font color="#990000">
</font>
<font color="#990000">Onir can go to jail for listening to Lady Mabeth.</font>
<font color="#990000">
</font>
<font color="#990000">Sachu had no dialogue even today . I really dunno why CVs r not showing him as going to Canada .</font>
<font color="#990000">
</font>
<font color="#990000">
</font>

kool di I think you've forgotten abou that hypnotising tea made by Purvi. After having that tea men lost them.
m_masti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

She wants to kill Ovi with slow mental torture .

Archaana's parvarish is so beautiful ...Purvi is a walking talking example . Like Archana drove Varsha insane with her baby donation , Purvi will drive Ovi insane with her donation . Like Archana abandoned her babies she abandoned her baby . She did not stop at using just Arjun and Onir , she used the baby too .

and Kools, realization should be done by Archu...this is high point...what is the meaning of balidaan/sacrifice/tyaag when you cannot stand on it for few hours...

we know it is tough for purvi to control herself going to her baby, but why to give baby to ovi...but for sure whole agenda of purvi is
1. to save her secret
2. to get everyones sympathy and attention
3. she knows ovi can give better sanskars/parvarish to baby than her...

but this act of purvi cannot control her mamatha is making me more sick...really she is mental torture...and sure there is no realization part for these characters...
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
See what bothers me is this...

No one but NO ONE gives a damn abt the defenseless baby...She has or had no choiceor part in this decision...She never asked to be born, swapped or manipulated...Is it not her right to know abt her real parents??

We talk abt Purvi and Ovi etc but no one feels what that child will feel someday...She is being cheated the most by these brainless and emotionless adults IE. Purvi and Onir...Who is protecting her rights eh????

Even before father they say Mother protects their child...Women are considered to be the ultimate protectors...We even love other people's kids...We have that sort of heart and insticts .I am not taking away from fathers or men at all...They also love kids..But what they are showing with Purvi is just Plain Disgusting..

CVs have taken PR to new low IMHO. 
Edited by Dabulls23 - 11 years ago
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Onir was more affected by the baby donation than this scheming female . He was not the biological father but the lallu has some heart , this dame hasn't .
Kalapi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

And yes ...the men in her life are equally responsible for her villainy flourishing . They have pampered her  and strenghtened her when they should have slapped her and revealed to the family what she really is .

Onir has today compromised his medical ethics for her . He is like wax in her hands ...she doesn't even need to give him sex , all she needs to do is hold his hands and flatter him briefly .  He does anything for her then ...most lallu man i have seen after Arjun .

Onir can go to jail for listening to  Lady Macbeth.

Sachu had no dialogue even today . I really dunno why CVs r not showing him as going to Canada .

At least I can understand why Arjun went spineless 😉😆, but Onir, just dreaming of Mishti sleeping on the floor makes him do things...I wanna know the secret yaar🤣of making pant-less men😆
m_masti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
varsha di, this baby will be super super super baby...who is inheriting sulo's sanskars, archu's mahaantha, purvi's sacrificing nature...and see its a baby girl...and more of all pavitra baby...

so this baby will be just like all other kids...ovi/teju/soham/sachin never had guts to question ArMan, they never cried why their parents played with their emotions like that...and sure this trio natured baby will not raise any question...

poor thing is now medical things are introduced to this baby...this baby has to go thru DNA testing and Marrow...

Edited by m_masti - 11 years ago
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: m_masti

varsha di, this baby will be super super super baby...who is inheriting sulo's sanskars, archu's mahaantha, purvi's sacrificing nature...and see its a baby girl...and more of all pavitra baby...

so this baby will be just like all other kids...ovi/teju/soham/sachin never had guts to question ArMan, they never cried why their parents played with their emotions like that...and sure this trio natured baby will not raise any question...

poor thing is now medical things are introduced to this baby...this baby has to go thru DNA testing and Marrow...

Masti but what if this is really ArOvi's baby??? Switch rule swapping happened twice than?????