Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gauravc_More48 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
How come this Defo Purvi didn't recognized Vinay's voiceover??(she forgetted him itne jaldi kya)
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Stupid faltoo episode...

Afss Apparently Vinod had given Onir money to hold as a tresurer 😉 Purvi was hiding her money bag in the same drawer..Same amt so I guess he gave that money to Vinod twice? Who knows...Pls do not use your brain with CVs and their logic...Nothing will make sense..

Boy Onir has fallen head over hills for this FSOP so putting kala tika on her to protect from evil eyes 😛

Teju-Sunny scenes were boring BS...Who the heck does those things just to prove it to their future ILs...Grrr

BTW Ovi looked beautiful again and so did Purvi..Teju needs to change her wardrobe...Looked hedious..Sunny looked better than her at the party..

Gauravc_More48 thumbnail
Varsha di hahahaha why do watch this bhangar show now leave it yaar!
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
saw the episode

though for the life of me i do not understand why a tycoon's daughter raised abroad has to make one thousand theplas  and why a guy from a family has to wash loads of dirty utensils i understand it is some attempt by CVs of some comedy track

i would like to point out one thing though , a girl living for days in sasural before marraige damages her reputation in the marraige market and these things still matter there and cause lot of gossip

Sunny and Teju r not even engaged and to stay at his house even before the sakharpuda is a big question mark and if the families r living in a chawl , chawl people will ask a thousand questions

What ARVI reunion r CVs gonna show , Onir is doing her shringaar romantically and she is responding quite well , much better than Arjun who always responded as if he had to swallow bitter medicene ...she was responding shyly and flirtatiously ...just right enough to encourage any man ...she spoke impatiently to Arjun yesterday as if he was a hindrance in her plans and today she was making faces when he came to meet the family in the party , she was not even courteous to him  so what big ARVI  love story  r CVs gonna show may i know

Manju's sari and shringaar was good

Ovi was more courteous than self obsessed Purvi who was only wondering how to pay off to keep her dirty secret

Arjun Ovi scenes r good and i hope they go on the Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam track and show Purvi falling for Onir and going back with him to Kolkata and then the leap. 

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 11 years ago
Afss_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

<font color="#660099">Stupid faltoo episode...</font>

<font color="#660099">Afss Apparently Vinod had given Onir money to hold as a tresurer 😉Purvi was hiding her money bag in the same drawer..Same amt so I guess he gave that money to Vinod twice? Who knows...Pls do not use your brain with CVs and their logic...Nothing will make sense..</font>
</em>
<font color="#660099">Boy Onir has fallen head over hills for this FSOP so putting kala tika on her to protect from evil eyes 😛</font>
<font color="#660099">Teju-Sunny sceneswere boring BS...Who the heck does those things just to prove it to their future ILs...Grrr</font>
<em><font color="#660099">BTW Ovi looked beautiful again and so did Purvi..Teju needs to change her wardrobe...Looked hedious..Sunny looked better than her at the party..</font>

oh that's the story of giving money! Thanks di. Yeah it is useless to think logically while watching PR.
Gauravc_More48 thumbnail
Kools i agree with u this cv's are getting the show as a mental asylum(Jaha har ek character pagal ho chuka hain)
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I wonder how Archana will be looking at this reception...As she looked like the bride in Punni';s first sakarpuda 😈 

Any one noticed since yesterday Ovi's tummy also is getting bigger.  Yes Ovi was much more courtious to Purvi more kind manner..

Kools u r right Manju did look pretty with nice saree and her jewelry.

I guess Archana wll be making grand entrace all dolled up.

rash2222 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

I wonder how Archana will be looking at this reception...As she looked like the bride in Punni';s first sakarpuda 😈 

Any one noticed since yesterday Ovi's tummy also is getting bigger.  Yes Ovi was much more courtious to Purvi more kind manner..

Kools u r right Manju did look pretty with nice saree and her jewelry.

I guess Archana wll be making grand entrace all dolled up.

no archana won't come in the party... ankita has stopped shooting for the show... 
Afss_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rash2222

no archana won't come in the party... ankita has stopped shooting for the show...

is it official? Won't her service period be finished on 15th?
tejaswiniwenham thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i have never really been a couple fan but i have to say arovi is winning my heart a little. never really liked arjun since he left his dad for the 10,000 rupee challenge. (if only real life mothers could demand such tests from honewala SIL) but now i really see someone who is trying hard . yesterday's scene was incredible- it made me cry cos its all going to come crashing down on ovi soon. they shud bcome the lead couple- not arvi nor mahanta murat punir. onir is gutless and purvi is souless and their relationship is unreal. arjun and ovi are both wonderfully flawed and some where inside arjun loves her- he has since childhood, he just needs to be out of maha maya's trap to remember that. he wants the baby to be a little ovi. aww!!!!!! if that baby dies i will be very upset. thats NOT fair. they have both suffered a lot. now they shud be happy. Edited by tejaswiniwenham - 11 years ago