Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : Jan 25 PR DT Note pg134 - Page 26

Mohini19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I am still not over last week's episode where manjusha openly insulted Savita and Archana stood there like a Murti and so did that asthamatic Sulochana. It was utterly disgusting.

I'm still behind on reading all the comments. But, as Kools and a few others pointed out, if manjusha had insulted sulochana, Archana would have started her cliched "EK Minute Vahni" rant.

I'm appalled that Archana and Sulochana said nothing to Manjusha about insulting an elderly lady. And by the way, this elderly lady is Sulochana's sambhdan.

Oh, and then archana emotionally blackmailing Savita to attend punni's wedding. This woman is SHAMELESS PERSONIFIED.

As far as purvi is concerned, oh well, this woman is a "Certified Pagal" now.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pari87 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

Yes Kalapi i was totally zapped to see Archana guiding Teju in ulta direction

why should she or Sunny change even a bit from what they r , they liked each other as they r

He liked her although she did not believe in decking herself up like other girls , was tomboyish , 

she liked him although he was not super rich simply coz he was impish and smart

why the hell should they change

this change is the start of ghutan and unhappiness as you are not what you are but somebody else

i had objected to even Arjun changing as some part of a test

why should he change ...he was born rich , has good culture , an only dad who loves him , is succesful professionally why the hell should he change to please others

i cannot understand this concept of 'change' ...is it not possible to accept others by sheer respect and tolerance of another lifestyle without any change in who you are

Kools - I absolutely agree! Even back then I had thought about Arjun's need to be a chawl-man and mechanic like Manav to please mother india very stupid and absurd! She started off as having a problem with him two-timing her daughters and then suddenly proving himself capable to earn 10 K without his father's name, became the standard for winning her approval? How are the two even connected? By living it out in a chawl and earning money, he was proving his love to the daughter? But how did that absolve him of breaking his engagement unceremoniously to her other child? Or absolve him of two- timing the two by lying and hiding the truth from both, out of his own cowardness? Archana had basically decided to steal the golden murgi from Ovi to hand over to her golden girl Purvi. She did not care much about Arjun's character. 

And then, she talks about changin to Teju? How much did Archu change after coming to sasural. she did what she wanted, she is still going against her MIL to arrange the marriage for Teju, she did the court case, hurting her husband and in laws, she lost her son to sister, despite Manav feeling hurt and angry, she has always hidden facts from him and done pretty much as she pleased, even her over-involvement in maika...then who is she to ask Teju to change in her sasural? Hypocritical mother-daughter dup Archu and Purvi are. 

In all this, I do think that Ovi, having been farthest from Archu's upbringing and boring unfitting lectures on life and marriage, had actually done a good job of growing up by herself ( through the suicide, the shaky foundation of marriage, the unloving husband, the indifferent mother, the whipped father, the conniving sister and the drinking problem post pregnancy). She has emerged from all of it, a better person,  a better wife and a better mother to her unborn child. 

I do think everyone has to adjust, accept flaws  and sometimes even compromise in a marriage. It is called adapting to a new person or life. but you don;t have to change the basic nature of your being. You cannot live a dual personality and think by changing yourself, a relationship with your husband or in laws is goign to be successful. Archu's advise was very wrong. She should have told Teju, to be herself and understand the functioning of sunny's house. If she has this chance of living in sasural before marriage, make smart use of it to see whether she will be comfortably and able to "ADAPT" to this new rules and new family. Not change herself to be less tomboyish or whatever. Silly notions of a silly mother.

P.S- Tiya- loved your post and the "dharti-maa" reference. gahahahaa..Too funny!
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yup , its downright silly

my first thought as i saw the episode was The Farsan Mart is doomed

i dunno how she will manage it but all the money will somehow make way to Sulochana , not the Deshmukhs , but Sulochana

maybe she will get free farsans and become even more chubbier and call Sunny Beta when he delivers them

poor Khandesias 

and poor Mittal ...he doesn't know very soon all his property is gonna go on Punni's name ...Purvi , the mini Archana will manage that

Sulochana has done some big yagna in her past birth so she does swaaha of every damad's property

tiya i totally agree

see the irony ...it is Teju who has two fighter cock mother in laws while Purvi has none ...actually Onir should have had them and they should have simply scalded her for making him sleep on the floor

With women like Archana and Purvi , guys need mothers .

m_masti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Afss

Mahaan Purvi thought that if she told this to Onir then he would take unnecessary tensions.
Her way of thinking will never like us.

o o...mahhan purvi might have thought Onir doesn't have enough money, so telling him is useless...she might have thought "what this Onir can do, he is so weak, he cannot harm to mystery caller except giving him some bhashan...if Onir gives bhashan to mystery caller just like to guests came to K's home then mystery caller might reveal truth which might lead to sabh ki buraayi..."
m_masti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Completely agree with everyone on Archu-Teju...today for the first time I paid attention on Teju-Sunny story...I don't think sunny's character will be dark, because I see great Archu's acceptance in it...

Archu from the core treats 3 girls very very differently...one girl has to adjust, one girl has to change, one girl has all the sanskari right...and we obviously know 20 years back itself that she completely discriminates between soham and sachu...why is it like this when it comes to boy apna khoon and evil sanskars, when it comes to girls adopted khoon and Archu sanskars...

really shame situation...they are not missing any bit to spoil the situation and characterization...they are building so much irritation in the viewers so that when the truth comeout it will not have much impact...

but really whatever happens if Ovi's kid survises that id life will be exactly like Sachhu's na ghar ka na ghat ka, compromise on everything but still considered as weed...

I don't know with what mouth this purvi calls ArMan as Aai-Baba, and why she wanted Baba's kanyadaan, why she felt she couldn't give kicking happiness to archu inside tummy...

when she took gift from archu, she did a big nakra of its so expensive and here she goes to sell it off and warning arjun...however Arjun wants to change/realize next minute he has to face this abala who sold him...

I wish whoever took that money in the precap also took the necklace that onir gave...so that purvi doesn't have to show her jhooti mahaantha...
Edited by m_masti - 11 years ago
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
i think it is Punni masti

she is the one who overheard and she is maha irritated with Purvi for constantly meddling in her life and she wants mud on her face publicly

she was the one who phoned Vinay coz Purvi told her that she recognized her voice

and she is the one who has taken the money .
pari87 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

i think it is Punni masti

she is the one who overheard and she is maha irritated with Purvi for constantly meddling in her life and she wants mud on her face publicly

she was the one who phoned Vinay coz Purvi told her that she recognized her voice

and she is the one who has taken the money .

I do hope it is Punni, Kools. Only she can unveil Purvi's kaands by giving her a taste of her own medicine. It will be like revenge served, very cold. And only Punni can be cruel to Purvi, whereas others all give in to her, once she starts her puppy voice and doe eyes. Punni, is ver unaffected by Purvi's kaands, her mahaanta or her constant pained look. 

I am on Team Punni on this one :P 
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Here is to all the players of "Team Punni"  ðŸ˜›

Ashi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It is Onir, there was an article that Onir will help Purvi to deal with blackmailer, he might have seen Purvi worry and taking the neckles out nd then lots of money to find the truth he hide money.
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Is it ?

Well i hope nobody helps her coz its hi time sheis 'exposed' just like she exposes others

Guys , I  am on team Punni too ðŸ˜†

Varsha superb pic