Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: pari87

hello everyone! 

hope u all had a good weekend! :)

Even though I had a great mentally relaxing weekend, I decided to watch PR today and lo and behold, my mental balance seems back to unstable :P

What an episode! Tiya - loved your post! I agree Savita has made a very practical decision..I still don't know her ulterior motive ( It is sometimes hard to trust her at being mature) but seems like she really knows how to make sure that Sunny is the right guy! If he stays with the D's , they can figure him out...if he has any shani in him! :P 

Teju can figure out if she is going to be alright about the lifestyle that they follow and see how she will fit in with the gujaratis ! Savita is one smart mom and granny..the only one with any skills on how to raise children! she may be a bad saas, but no one can take the credit from her for being a good mother and proper grandmother! She is doing everything that Archu doesn't! ( Are we allowed to call her proud peacock or is that banned for us now ? ):P

Purvi is really the heights of it all! Tiya- once again you are so right on how it is deplorable to watch this shameless lady laugh, and enjoy whilst having lied through her teeth to her family and sitting on such a huge dynamite of a bomb that will scar all the people she "claims" to love for life. I don't know how she does it! Anyone in her place would be dying of guilt, shame and fear! 

I absolutely fail to understand why she is intent on staying back! Her baby can pop anytime and it is going to be inevitable for the world to find out her little black secret. Her mother is questioning her for reports, wants a gynaec for her, how the hell is she planning to throw sand in the eyes anymore? She is overstaying her welcome at her aaji's house now, technically Vinod-Manju's house. Walks in unannounced, with a bag of lies and secrets, plomps her prego self zabardasti in their lives, and is not ready to leave after Ovi has finally succumbed to having Onir treat her. And why would Onir, the great husband and partner in crime, decide to let the family know that he is not interested in being Purvi's gynaec as he wants to be her husband? Isn't that paving the way for an alt gynaec who will obviously find out the truth ? What are these two smoking up that they can't foresee the inevitable? 

Purvi messed up her own life, and if that wasn't enough, she is now here to mess up the rest of them with her dirty laundry being hung in public soon. I don't think anyone should feel sorry for such a person. 

Honestly, Pari, there is nothing more irritating than to watch Purvi giggle and laugh with others, while hiding a secret that will ruin the family's lives and that baby's life. In real life, she would the veritable home wrecker and imposter, cuz its her who had the baby out of wedlock and has trapped an innocent bystander to take the burden of her fault!

All this while Arjun thinks I am so happy mahaan purvi is getting all the happiness  and Ovi, the rightful wife, DIL, daughter is squirming for love, happiness and a stress-free delivery. 

I dont care, but it looks like Purvi wants Arjun to be lattoo over her for the rest of his life, and have Onir be the legal father and enjoy the high life, with AC room and hubby on the floor. This woman sickens me. Neither can she accept her mistakes and fix her+ her family's life, neither can she move away from them and live as a recluse. What a leech, is all I have to say. 

@bold: it seems their plan is to come clean and do it in a way that makes her look mahaan and walk away with all the accolades. I am sure, Ovi's baby will die, causing Arjun-Ovi divorce and ArVi reunion complete with the baby. Such a woman deserves no love, no sympathy, let alone god's gift of a child.

m_masti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Where sunny is going to sleep when he comes to Ds home...
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
The convo Teenage Aai Archu had with Purvi the prego butt abt how she should be strong mentally and physcially regarding the delivery, may be Archu should have considered having it with Ovi...

But NO she has no care, empathy or sympathy for Ovi as she is married to the guy who her favorite pet daughter Purvi was going to be married to...Ovi has no right being happy...She needs to rott in hell per Aai Archu.

Archu marks Purvi's dd just abt 2 days after Ovi's 😲   Lord have mercy!!!!!!!  How silly can a 55 yrs aged woman can be? Oh I forgot she was HS drop out..Was not good at math..

I was shocked to hear Sulo having conscious abt what people are going to think and her JPBP K family reputaion...Hmmm

Did she ever think that her other GD Ovi was engaged to Arjun, by breaking his engagement with Ovi he got hooked up with her other GD Purvi and she whole heartedly supported that relationship??

Manav-DK are more in media than small Vinod or Malik...They cant come close to Manav-DK tycoons...Wasn't these two families reputation at risk by Purvi accepting to marry Arjun by dumping Deshmukh's other daughter?  Fiance being dumped for her adopted sister 😑

How convinient...Sulo makes my blood boil..
Edited by Dabulls23 - 11 years ago
Kalapi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tiyali

Honestly, Pari, there is nothing more irritating than to watch Purvi giggle and laugh with others, while hiding a secret that will ruin the family's lives and that baby's life. In real life, she would the veritable home wrecker and imposter, cuz its her who had the baby out of wedlock and has trapped an innocent bystander to take the burden of her fault!

All this while Arjun thinks I am so happy mahaan purvi is getting all the happiness  and Ovi, the rightful wife, DIL, daughter is squirming for love, happiness and a stress-free delivery. 

I dont care, but it looks like Purvi wants Arjun to be lattoo over her for the rest of his life, and have Onir be the legal father and enjoy the high life, with AC room and hubby on the floor. This woman sickens me. Neither can she accept her mistakes and fix her+ her family's life, neither can she move away from them and live as a recluse. What a leech, is all I have to say. 

@bold: it seems their plan is to come clean and do it in a way that makes her look mahaan and walk away with all the accolades. I am sure, Ovi's baby will die, causing Arjun-Ovi divorce and ArVi reunion complete with the baby. Such a woman deserves no love, no sympathy, let alone god's gift of a child.

So true Tiya, Purvi as a woman sickens and disgust me, as you said, in real life, she will be considered anything than Mahan - she is unwed, carrying Jeeju's nishaani - what an incest in the name of pavitra rishta - truly I can't imagine anything more pathetic than this - and to think that Cvs are planning and working hard to turn this into some kind of Gold medal for Mahanta is another throught I find it very hard to accept - my god, what do we call woman like Purvi in real life??? What are we teaching our next generation???

My opinion absolutely...
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hahaha πŸ€£ Mittal actually has a servant called Ramu kaka

Onir must see his sleeping conditions ...i am sure he has servants quarters and good sleeping arrangements , Onir sleeps only on a chatai

Liked Mittal's suggestion of nothing on a grand scale ,a court marraige and a party , first practical character in PR unfortunately they r gonna butcher him

he was civil to Vinod Manju , quite understanding

he should tell Archana teach ur taughter some sanskaars do u know she threw her dupatta down in full office , she is a bit oversmart keep her in control

what is Purvi gonna call the man who had a good peek at her πŸ€¬ ...Mittal jeejoo

Wonder what Mittal's first name isπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

the list of those who have peeked at Purvi's anatomy is increasing ...Arjun , OBGYN Onir who detected the pregnancy and Mittal jeejoo

Sulo is bothered about what people will say ...wait till they hear of ur waaris's pregnancy , the confession in Party of damad  will pale

Sulo deserves a fatka

Archu should ideally not even talk in Manju's affairs

Savita is the most practical of the lot ...her take on Mittal and her reply to Snehlata was something

what i like about her is Archu still cannot read her and she still has tricks up her sleeve ...she still is an old vixen .πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Kalapi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Kool, Mittal's first name is Pyaarilal (My guessπŸ˜‰), Purvi is going to call him Pyaari Jeeju πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ€£

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Sab se chhal kiye jaaye
Aye re hai hai dekho
Purvi beimaan 🀣
Originally posted by: Kalapi

So true Tiya, Purvi as a woman sickens and disgust me, as you said, in real life, she will be considered anything than Mahan - she is unwed, carrying Jeeju's nishaani - what an incest in the name of pavitra rishta - truly I can't imagine anything more pathetic than this - and to think that Cvs are planning and working hard to turn this into some kind of Gold medal for Mahanta is another throught I find it very hard to accept - my god, what do we call woman like Purvi in real life??? What are we teaching our next generation???

My opinion absolutely...

I am not convinced yet on the word incest, as I had even said to kools but I agree with you on principle. Look at it this way, here are three people, two of whom got married 7 months ago and the third one is SEVEN months pregnant. To make it worse, Purvi and jeeju were romantically involved. To anyone, it looks like the jeeju n Purvi cheated. Plain and simple. Is anyone going to buy the excuse of "lost control of emoshuns"? Nope. They'll think ( and itll be true) that Purvi wanted to trap rich Arjun and have his baby as collateral. How is that for  log kya kahenge, Sulo?  

And if Purvi wanted to avoid these taanas, and be truly mahaan, she should have never come to Mumbai until the baby was atleast a few years old. What was the pressing need to come to Mumbai and stay there? Aai ka Pyaar? When she had sex and decided to keep quiet, tab khayal nahi aaya, aai ka pyaar?

And thats exactly why I dislike Purvi. she is opportunistic and hypocritical, and honestly, doesnt give a flying fig about anyone except herself. All in the cloak of mahaanta, ofcourse. She doesnt want  to forget Arjun ( as seen by Onir's sleeping conditions) but wants to use his name to purify herself. Heck, even Varsha wasnt so cruel to Balan. πŸ˜†

Edited by Tiyali - 11 years ago
m_masti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
exactly Varsha di, when it comes to punni-mittal all the media comes into picture...

as i always used to say, noone cared about public and media when

1.  world famous business tycoon Manav having divorce with Archu...and archu doing public thamasha on Manav...Manav living in the chawl...

2. world wanting model Ovi having engagement and break-up with a business tycoon Arjun who eats different meals of the day in different countries...

3. a business tycoon who has his meals in different timezones of the world was ready to live in the chawl to prove his love to his so called archu auntie...

4. a big wedding mess

5. a world famous obgyn is going to become dad
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tiyali

I am not convinced yet on the word incest, as I had even said to kools but I agree with you on principle. Look at it this way, here are three people, two of whom got married 7 months ago and the third one is SEVEN months pregnant. To make it worse, Purvi and jeeju were romantically involved. To anyone, it looks like the jeeju n Purvi cheated. Plain and simple. Is anyone going to buy the excuse of "lost control of emoshuns"? Nope. They'll think ( and itll be true) that Purvi wanted to trap rich Arjun and have his baby as collateral. How is that for  log kya kahenge, Sulo?  

And if Purvi wanted to avoid these taanas, and be truly mahaan, she should have never come to Mumbai until the baby was atleast a few years old. What was the pressing need to come to Mumbai and stay there? Aai ka Pyaar? When she had sex and decided to keep quiet, tab khayal nahi aaya, aai ka pyaar?

And thats exactly why I dislike Purvi. she is opportunistic and hypocritical, and honestly, doesnt give a flying fig about anyone except herself. All in the cloak of mahaanta, ofcourse. She doesnt want  to forget Arjun ( as seen by Onir's sleeping conditions) but wants to use his name to purify herself. Heck, even Varsha wasnt so cruel to Balan. πŸ˜†

Tiya dear right on abt underlined...I have been saying this from the get go that Purvi is an opportunist, manipulaive hypocritical young lady...She is rahu-ketu and shani  all rolled into one for Deshmukh parivaar..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Destructions galore..

She did not come back to Mumbai to help Ovi be treated by her beloved silly hubster Dr. Dutt-A but she wanted to wave-flag her tummy in front of Arjun to notice that I got my ticket to your heart & pocket both..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†  Such a trick that she is...Any man with his HEAD on his shoulders would know this but I guess Arjun head is not on his shoulder but somewhere else...So does Onir's  πŸ˜›
Edited by Dabulls23 - 11 years ago