Page 1
Page   of 147
Page 2 Page 147

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Kools reporting from base :  Punni's sakharpuda breaks in PR

Yes guys , with the customary Karanjkar tamasha . Complete with Sulo's asthma attack .LOLLOLLOL

What happened was this .Big smile

Cunning Punni cleverly switched her mobile and allowed Pradeep , her honewaala pati to see her Wink photos with Mr Mittal .

Of course , shareef Pradeep was shell shocked and refused to marry her .

Here what happened ...Mr Mittal came brazenly to the sakharpuda as Vinod had invited him .

Shareef Pradeep saw him and the photo again and again . He showed his mom the photo .

Shareef Pradeep's super shareef mom gave Manju a good earful . You tried to hide your beti's kartoots , she screamed . Your beti is still  having an affair with this man and u have the shamelessness to invite him to the sakharpuda . 

Shareef Pradeep's super shareef mom bristled that her shareef beta was being cuckolded by her cunning , immoral honewaaali  bahu .

So they all quickly ran away  breaking the rishta and ignoring Vinod's pleas not to break  the rishta like a grief stricken beti ka baap .

Vinod then asked his boss what the maajra was . He was confused .

Here what happened , Sanskaari Purvi was telling everyone of Punni Tayi's deeds . She wanted to 'save' the Karanjkar reputation at any cost and if tattling was required , she was willing to do it . Anything , thought the sanskaari girl , to save Aai's colourful maika . Breaking shaadi at last minute , leaving city to hide pregnancy , tattling about Punni ...anything . So she told Archana , Sulochana , Manju and Manav . Well , Manju heard from Archana who had made that sneaky 
' I was gonna tell later ' face but technically Sanskaari Purvi spilled the beans . 

They all glared at the brazen Mr Mittal  like beautifully decked up vampires .

Whlile the ladies glared at him , the men were nice to Mr Mittal . Vinod was very courteous to his boss and poor unsuspecting Onir shook hands effusively , trying his hardest to fit in as the new damad . Manav beamed till Sanskaari Purvi took him in a corner and tattled .

When Mr Mittal realised that the engagement had broken due to him , he decided to be upfront . He admitted he still had the hots for Punni and offered to marry her . He clearly told them of his divorcee status and told them to consider his proposal with a thanda dimaag . Then he left .

The fun started after he left .

Manju wanted to hit her chaalu daughter . She tried twice . She told her daughter she had done her mooh kaala . She told her saas amidst sobs that this chaalu girl wanted no solution to the problem , that she upset every solution purposefully .

Punni told frankly she loved Mr Mittal not Pradeep . Prior to this Punni had thought Pradeep was a fatichar . She had noticed the costly jewellery that Archu Atya wore and come to the obvious conclusion ...Manav Kaka must have given it . This is only possible when one marries rich men like Manav kaka or Mr Mittal . It is super cool when one can control the rich men . 

Sulochana had an asthma attack . She wanted to blast her immoral naatin . Her damaad Manav rushed her to the nearest chair when she started huffing and puffing . Her sanskaars had been violated by her own blood . She was whispering and frantically telling Archu and Manju to get Mr Mittal out of the sakharpuda ASAP so the engagement of her chaalu naatin could take place chupchaap by suppressing the truth .

After attending to his asthmatic saas [ who hitherto had fallen like Bianca Castafiore in sasur Manohar's arms] Baba Manav tried to stop Manju from hitting Punni . His hands were full . On one side asthmatic saas who was wheezing with shock and on one side his wife's enraged bhabhi who only wanted one thing , a good sock at her unrepentant daughter . Baba Manav was used to Karanjkar functions but the ladies were tiring him out .

Onir looked on with innocent confusion . It was his first Karankjar  function so he was eager to impress everyone at wife's maika .  He vowed to ask Mishti the meaning of all this when he pressed her feet that night .

Savita looked on , stunned , her mouth formed into a perfect O  .

Damodar looked sozzled . Prior to this he had hazily tried to make sense of what Mr Mittal was talking and given up .

Ovi and Teju were zapped .

The Kirloskars escaped the tamasha . Sage DK had cleverly gone to a foreign country exactly at this time so he could sip his vodka in his hotel room peacefully and Prince Arjun had left the engagement mid way to go to his office to sign some papers . They were thankfully spared .

Pre cap shows Archu suggesting  they agree to the proposal .  She had sent her own sister to a bigamist for financial security so her broad minded take on this was not surprising to me .

Kools signing off for the day . Enjoy guys and ciao .

Edited by jnawaz - 25 February 2013 at 10:42pm

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

velvetscarfmunny2bubbles22archverma10dumbo15halfsonalukin4goodSoapTanyazMohini19putturaniAshaNegiFanm_mastiLuv4gamespari87naomihyugaJaishankarKalapim4manjuznursinghcs-07Kittya_CullenCavingIngaurav_ankita08Ashi22-Naresh-sashashyamFireLordPhoenixVishalCksp-Mansi.-PoseidonSSRfanForeverDebolina.ilovepyaarDabulls23

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kool's Commentary : Jan 25 PR DT Note pg134" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

m_masti

Goldie

m_masti

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 11:05am | IP Logged
awesome KC kools...

loved the commentary of purvi telling saving Ks reputation...i had a tearful laugh while watching it and had tummyache laugh while reading commentary...

just pasting my post from the other thread...

i was just wondering if punni is treated with such heavy dialogues and AA of sulo...then how purvi should be treated...

whatever dialogues today i heard for mittal and punni, they were just pointing to purvi...but purvi didn't have 0.0000000001% of guilt...

i completely agree mittal is looking far better than pradeep...

if people say mittal is twice aged than punni, then onir must be twice aged than purvi too, then how people can accept purvi-onir, its just onir's body's structure which makes him look younger otherwise world famous obgyns cannot be in early 20s...

this vinod, when he will understand to give respect to his daughters and wife, i really feel than manju its vinod who never took care of kids and never made them as priority, he never left a single chance to insult manju and punni...and he introduced one and only one person to his boss that is purvi's husband...

good question by manju to ArMan...they should tell manju, we are accepting worst things than this for our kids, see my daughter ovi has a husband who is doing pathi dharm to her because his ex told him to prove his love on her...my other daughter purvi is holding her jeeju's bachha and doesn't have pinch of sharam for doing this...one more daughter teju wants marry someone which my MIL doesn't like and i am supporting it because she could live her fantasy life so than she can cook and enjoy roadside food...aab aap bathayiye manju vahini punni is better or ovi/teju/purvi...

ovi was so cute and pretty...she noticed tension on archu and she was concerned about it and asked her twice, but this mahhan aai didn't even bother to answer to her question...i saw the expression on ovi's face when punni told she loves mittal, this girl really acts well...i am reaaly waiting to see her action when purvi tummy secret pops out...

Edited by m_masti - 25 January 2013 at 11:04am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dumbo15pari87KalapishermaSSRfanForeverkoolsadhu1000

SSRfanForever

IF-Sizzlerz

SSRfanForever

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Di as usual hillarious. Specially the way you described Onir's condition. Today's was a entertaining epi. After a long time we get Sulo's asthma attack and Manav's rushing towards her. But one thing I felt Mittal doesn't look much older than Pradeep,eh??? Arjun is an experienced guy. He knew that something would happen like that. PR parties and engagements-marriages always turn into big tamashas.
Di thanks again for the Awesome KC. And hope soon we'll get another one because Sanskari Purvi's sanskars are to reveal soon. And you promised na you'll do a KC on that epi!

Edited by Afss - 25 January 2013 at 11:23am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dumbo15Nirjhor105m_mastipari87Kalapikoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Awesome Commentry ..

I liked the show today as it ws one of the Pavitra Rishta engagemnt breaking tamashas and your commentry made it more entertaining ...

Kool , how many engagements have either broken in this room or the marriage has gone through serious problems ...

1. Manav Archana ...first divorce then seperation for 18 years .
2. Satish Varsha ...doomed marriage .
3.Archana Jaywant ..doomed fro mthe start
4. Purvi Vinay ...Engagement breaking before even starting ..
5. Arjun Purvi...doomed and broken eventually .
6. Pradeep and Punni ...doomed

I think this room is doomed itself ...very bad luck it has ...LOL

Edited by Tanyaz - 25 January 2013 at 11:12am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

bubbles22lukin4goodSoapMit's113pujli07dumbo15Nirjhor105m_mastiAshaNegiFanKalapiJaishankarkoolsadhu1000SSRfanForever

bubbles22

Groupbie

bubbles22

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Tanya Di, Didnt Punni also have a Sakarpuda before this one in the same room?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dumbo15Kalapikoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged
that was a hall not in this room ...
Punni is some piece or work , isn't she ???? LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dumbo15koolsadhu1000

m_masti

Goldie

m_masti

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Awesome Commentry ..

I liked the show today as it ws one of the Pavitra Rishta engagemnt breaking tamashas and your commentry made it more entertaining ...

Kool , how many engagements have either broken in this room or the marriage has gone through serious problems ...

1. Manav Archana ...first divorce then seperation for 18 years .
2. Satish Varsha ...doomed marriage .
3.Archana Jaywant ..doomed fro mthe start
4. Purvi Vinay ...Engagement breaking before even starting ..
5. Arjun Purvi...doomed and broken eventually .
6. Pradeep and Punni ...doomed

I think this room is doomed itself ...very bad luck it has ...LOL

adding to it...

Vyshu-Dharmesh...don't know what to call that wedding
Archu's first preggo ...lead to miscarriage

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Kalapikoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

m_masti

Goldie

m_masti

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 11:44am | IP Logged
one more scene which made me to laugh is...when tamasha happend, onir was standing next to mittal, then he realized and moved away from mittal...ClapROFL

onir ji aap kaha se kaha pahunch gaye...really feel bad for this guy, see whats written fro him...he cannot have pathi ka darja...he started lying to people who trust him...last not least he became Ks daamaad...sangh seva doesn't exist in his world now...preaching to people who say right things...obgyn degree tho baad me gayi...

i was thinking onir and purvi will be hurried for sulo's AA scene, but CVs disappointed me by giving it to ArMan...

Edited by m_masti - 25 January 2013 at 11:45am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dumbo15lukin4goodSoappari87KalapiSSRfanForeverkoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

Post Reply New Post

Go to top